This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Collapse Episode 1: Careful

Topic » Collapse Episode 1: Careful

2012 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
*Audrey checks the storage room and finds a case of water*

Back in the main building, the group continues looking around. Vivian grabs some of the extension cords and phone charger cables and puts them in her bag. She looks up, and at that same time an undead slams against the window. Vivian screams, falling back.
2012 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Jay is in his room*
2012 days 12 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
* Audrey goes to carry the water out of the storage room, she takes it out, she then hears Vivian and runs to her she has her bow out *

Audrey: What's wrong!
2012 days 11 hours ago
Tizian
Audrey looks up to see the undead figure pounding on the window. She looks around to see more and more stumbling towards the gas station.

Cassie runs out, seeing all of the commotion. "Hurry, we need to reinforce those doors!" She starts moving some of the empty racks and stands towards the front door. Vivian's mom helps her up, Vivian hurrying over and using one of the cords to tie the door handles together while everyone else starts pushing stuff in front of it.
2012 days 9 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
* Audrey shakes her head as she quickly grabs her bow and starts to reinforce things she knows someone isn't making out of this alive *
2012 days 9 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
* Audrey making sure if things go awry she can get out starts looking around *
2012 days 8 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
* Audrey quickly grabs a large rack and drags it across the floor and tipping it over in front of the back doors, she spots a small window she can squeeze through but other could not she makes note of it and goes to find other stuff *
2012 days 1 hour ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
(hey sorry i’ve been in active. is there anyone that can fill me in on what’s been happening?)
2010 days 14 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
* Audrey raises her bow prepared for the undead breaking in *
2010 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
Once everything is covered, Cassie ushers everyone into the back room. In there, she closes and locks the door. "Alright everyone, sit tight. We might be here for awhile."
2009 days 23 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
* She paces in the back room she really doesn't like being stuck in there *
2009 days 18 hours ago
me2013
sits with my back pressed against the wall away from the main door and windows, eating a chocolate bar and sipping on a soda, quietly watching and listening.
2008 days 3 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Audrey: Good Christ this is how people die we can't just wait in here and wait for that to happen
2008 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay chills in his room*
2008 days 3 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Audrey: God Danmit!

* She kicks a can against the wall almost hitting Mackenzie *

Audrey: This is not how I f*****g die

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!