This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1: Memento Mori

Topic » Chapter 1: Memento Mori

2394 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
It has been a year since the disappearance of Kaylynn. The Liliana and Mark have been funding nonstop police searches for months. After half of a year passes with no luck, they finally realize their daughter is gone. Liliana is bedridden as Mark has been working extra hours for his family after spending so much on police searches. Kayla and Kaylee are heartbroken & angry. They partially blame Jake for the prank which ended up in Kaylynn's disappearance, however Jake is taking it worse. He agrees; if he wasn't such an idiot he would have just come around the corner and scream to scare Kaylynn. Marie and Winston feel the same way, not as much as Jake but close to. Jillian, Austin, Devin, and Dave all genuinely feel bad as well and have been trying to comfort the West twins for awhile now.
Deciding to break the ice, Kaylee sent out an invitation two months before the anniversary to return to the lodge for closure.

~* Anniversary; January 13th, 2018 *~

"Dear Jillian,
        I know everyone has been going through a rough time these past months, and with the oncoming anniversary it's going to be worse. I want to reach out and be together with everyone once again. On the anniversary, I cordially invite everyone from last year to come back up to the lodge one more time. Kayla and I want to be with everyone on the anniversary to remember Kaylynn and her wonderful life... we all want closure, and after last year the best thing we can do is be together to move forward.
                                                                                                  Sincerely, Kaylee."

Jillian reads the invitation for the 50th time, trying to find some sort of answer to why she agreed to come to the mountain again. Everything up their brings a negative aura, even before Kaylynn went missing. Since Kaylee wanted us to return so badly, Jill guesses that maybe this won't be that bad to be with everyone again. Jillian shrugs, putting her earbuds in and looking out of the bus window as it trails across the wintry road.

~

Winston, Jake, and Dave rented a big van and nicknamed it the "Party Van." They have just arrived in the parking lot, exiting the van and grabbing their luggage. Jake has been mute the entire car ride and Dave has been trying to spark some conversations with him but he hasn't been budging. Winston looks at the ground feeling empathy for Jake but not acknowledging it. They all then start to walk up the path once more.

~

Marie and Devin are just now arriving at the top of the cable car station. Devin has his arms folded and Marie has her hands in her pockets staring at the scenery of the mountain. Devin opens the door and Marie walks out of the station first. Marie turns and tells Devin that she is going to wait here for Winston again. Devin nods saying he'll go and meet the girls and Austin up at the lodge. Marie nods and sits down on a bench and waits.

~

Kaylee, Kayla, and Austin are a few minutes away from the lodge entrance. They've been talking quietly with each other about how this night might go. The twins ensure that everything will be okay but Austin has a bad feeling about this. Kayla shrugs him off saying that everything will be fine and to stop worrying. Austin shrugs and they keep walking.

~~~~~~~

This is the first pause of this chapter. Here is your first decision:

Where would you like your character to start?

A.) In the bus w/ Jillian
B.) Rode in the Party Van / Arrived at the parking lot the same time as Winston, Jake, and Dave and be with them.
C.) Be at the bottom cable car station.
D.) Be at the top cable car station.
E.) Walking with Devin to the lodge.
F.) Walking with the twins + Austin to the lodge.

This is not a free time period, so you will pick your group and I will type up to the next pause.
2394 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
E for me :D
2394 days 1 hour ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
A :)
2394 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
E
2394 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
D)Sure it makes since for me to be with Dave but I’m not going to
2394 days 1 hour ago
RyanAndrews
F
2394 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
B
2394 days ago
IceBear
F
2393 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
F
2393 days 22 hours ago
epicwafflez23
B
2393 days 21 hours ago
MaggieWong
C
2393 days 9 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
A
2391 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
(...)
2390 days 15 hours ago
Macda27
C
2390 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
(I am trying ro finish this up now!
2390 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Yay!)

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!