This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 1: HOH Announcement: Winner

Topic » [S1] - Week 1: HOH..

2276 days 10 hours ago
Jacadeux
The television screen lights up in the Living room and James is shown with a smile on his face and holding a card in his hand.

Good evening Houseguests. I'm sure you want to know the results of the first HOH competition of the season, so let's get right to it, shall we?

Here are the rankings for the top 3 houseguests:

James - 9
Calvin - 1
Jordan - 1

Two other houseguests also received 1 valentine, and the tie was broken by the order received.
Two other valentines were either missing or invalid.

That means JAMES! You are the first HOH of this season!

https://media.tumblr.com/9d977ac63d4d8485345d1a85ce2becda/tumblr_inline_mshgohKWeq1qz4rgp.gif

James, your duty as HOH will be to nominate two houseguests for potential eviction. These houseguests will compete with you in a veto competition for a chance to remove themselves from the block. Anytime over the next 23 hours, you are required to post here the two people that you are nominating this week. Please give a speech or statement as to why you have chosen those houseguests. Once you post nominations, they are locked in, and cannot be changed. So be sure you are sure. These nominations must be posted before 7:00 PM (CST) 2/14/18.
2276 days 10 hours ago
Jacadeux
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-06/22/14/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-01/anigif_sub-buzz-8686-1498156671-9.gif

Everyone please answer these questions right here in public.

How was your first night in the house?
Did you have a hard time choosing an HOH to give a Valentine in the competition?
Has there been any talk about what the twist might mean?
Are you worried about possibly being put on the block, or putting the wrong people on the block?
2276 days 9 hours ago
Minniemax
Congrats James :)
2276 days 9 hours ago
J2999
How was your first night in the house? It was good, it was nice getting to know people! Still quite a few I haven't had the chance to speak to, but I have some time now!

Did you have a hard time choosing an HOH to give a Valentine in the competition? No one directly asked for it so sort of.

Has there been any talk about what the twist might mean? I know I haven't heard anything. But I am excited to find out.

Are you worried about possibly being put on the block, or putting the wrong people on the block? Obviously there's a worry if I put the wrong people on the block that it could affect me even next week. I will use this HoH wisely, or at least try to!
2276 days 9 hours ago
J2999
Thanks Minnie :)
2276 days 8 hours ago
Emmett4
How was your first night in the house? It was nice good vibes so far
Did you have a hard time choosing an HOH to give a Valentine in the competition?not at all really
Has there been any talk about what the twist might mean?nooo but im curious to find out
Are you worried about possibly being put on the block, or putting the wrong people on the block?no but you have to expect the unexpected
2276 days 7 hours ago
CrystalNight98
How was your first night in the house?  pretty decent ig
Did you have a hard time choosing an HOH to give a Valentine in the competition? not really
Has there been any talk about what the twist might mean? not that i'm aware of
Are you worried about possibly being put on the block, or putting the wrong people on the  block?  always cause i overthink everything xD
2276 days 7 hours ago
JennaValentina
How was your first night in the house?  Great.
Did you have a hard time choosing an HOH to give a Valentine in the competition? No cause he is hot ;)
Has there been any talk about what the twist might mean? No
Are you worried about possibly being put on the block, or putting the wrong people on the block? OF COURSE! I am always paranoid.
2275 days 17 hours ago
MAS10
Pretty uneventful tbh.

Did you have a hard time choosing an HOH to give a Valentine in the competition?
No, I only had one person ask if I'd vote for them, so it just seemed natural to do so.

No one has talked to me about any twists.

Are you worried about possibly being put on the block, or putting the wrong people on the block?
I think you always have to be self-aware and realize that you can be targetted at any point. Twists and events can change the course of any game.
2275 days 16 hours ago
rory17
How was your first night in the house? Boring to be honest
Did you have a hard time choosing an HOH to give a Valentine in the competition? No
Has there been any talk about what the twist might mean? No one really
Are you worried about possibly being put on the block, or putting the wrong people on the block? Expect the unexpected
2275 days 16 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
How was your first night in the house? It was quite stressful honestly but people are nice
Did you have a hard time choosing an HOH to give a Valentine in the competition? Not at all i was asked for it
Has there been any talk about what the twist might mean? Nobody told me about it
Are you worried about possibly being put on the block, or putting the wrong people on the block? You see, I think I havent done anything to make myself a target, but i think everyone else didnt either so i dont know if james has chosen a target or not. Im sure the right people will be put on the block.
2275 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
I feel stressed cause I try talking w people but they just aren't interested yet. I think after this week, once we see who James nominates and who goes, activity will explode as will the drama

Not really. Literally just gave it to the first to ask.

Literally 0

No. There are 15 options for nominees and at least I spoke with James beforehand so I feel safe tbh
2275 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
How was your first night in the house? Lonely
Did you have a hard time choosing an HOH to give a Valentine in the competition? Not really.
Has there been any talk about what the twist might mean? I'm sure there have been but not with me
Are you worried about possibly being put on the block, or putting the wrong people on the block? Yes I am always worried about being on the block.

Congrats James
2275 days 11 hours ago
J2999
As HoH I have to nominate 2 housemates for eviction.

The first housemate I have nominated is Latisha.
The second housemate I have nominated is Jessie.

I have nominated you Latisha and you Jessie because I haven't spoken to either of you over the past 48 hours since the cast was revealed. You guys aren't the only ones, but you were also suggested by a few other housemates so it seemed the smartest thing to do in Week 1. Good luck to you both in the veto.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2275 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
😐 poker face

*Hugs Jessie and Latisha*

Good Luck
2275 days 10 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
It was pretty lit, i mean we got a house skype chat together so we all got to mingle just a little!

LOL apparently not since 9 people choose the same person

honestly no, nobody has said anything

nope

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!