This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Point Break 1 Reunion

Topic » Point Break 1 Reunion

2241 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yay! I won something for once!
2241 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good job Hiyoko
2241 days 21 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Our next award is for Moment of the Season. My personal favorite moment was when Hiyoko, Mel, Hoop, and Harry went to war for 50 minutes in the final Cancellation Challenge, Hell’s Horizon.
2241 days 21 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Awesome job on that again, guys. That was mad fun to watch.
2241 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
That was a royal pain, but I enjoyed it. Mel just got all the things XD
2241 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Definitely loved that moment, I crushed Harry's easy  win and fought to make him earn it.
2241 days 21 hours ago
ShazamJSS
The final award is Player of the Season. The initial plan was to give this to someone who did not make the finale, but given the run of dominance that Mel went on, going 11 for 15 in challenges, going unnominated, etc., I believe there’s no other person I can give this award to but Mel. Congratulations, once again.
2241 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good job Mel
2241 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yeah this was a clean wash out, there's only one other person that I've met that could do this and even then I doubt it would be as dominate.
2241 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
It it Alvard?
2241 days 21 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Before signing off, I want to thank you all one last time for playing, and I definitely want to do a second season in the future. I don’t know when that will be, as I want to set up a Wikia for Point Break before starting another season, but still, be on the lookout for it if you want to come back. Returning players are welcome to play again.
2241 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
Lionsden121, he's gone games without dropping a single challenge. It's been rare but notable.
2241 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Thanks guys, yeah that challenge and the territories challenge were the most fun cause they were most active...
2241 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Definitely willing to go again.
2241 days 21 hours ago
pikaplayer
May we join the VL, please?

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!