This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Point Break 1 Reunion

Topic » Point Break 1 Reunion

2242 days 5 hours ago
me2013
I will have a question
2242 days 5 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Yes, Hiyoko, there are three. These are the awards.

Player of the Season
Moment of the Season
Entertainer of the Season
2242 days 5 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Mel. Six HM wins, 5 Cancellation Challenge wins, you won 11 out of 15 challenges. You were immune for every week except Week 2. You went unnominated.

How did you do it?
2242 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
The reason is that she is strong competition and deserved to be in the end of the game. I would rather go against a worthy advisory at the end than a not worthy advisory. The reason I was working with her was the fact that she could dictate the game however she wanted with all her points and I would rather be in her good grace than to go against and go out the next week.
2242 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yeah that sums it up really
2242 days 5 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Also, here are all the episode titles, and who they cake from. The first and ninth episodes were named by me.

E2: I Came to Play (Hoop)
E3: Win by Doing Nothing (Hiyoko)
E4: Fuck the Mailman (Mel)
E5: I Still Don’t Understand the Format (Harry)
E6: Unstoppable (Harry)
E7: Be Happy, and Leave Me Alone (Hoop)
E8: No Risk, No Reward (Hoop)
2242 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Wow, I love the titles.
2242 days 5 hours ago
ShazamJSS
If there are no more questions, we’ll proceed to the awards. Our first award is for Entertainer of the Season.
2242 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
Huh...in that case, where did genesis come from?
2242 days 5 hours ago
me2013
OMG my episode title
2242 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Definitely surprised I had the most titles.
2242 days 5 hours ago
me2013
LMAO and I thought we were friends ....
2242 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yeah! I love you guys!
2242 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
I loved everyone that played.
2242 days 5 hours ago
ShazamJSS
This award is for whoever gave the most entertaining confessionals in the Viewer’s Lounge, which will opened up soon. (Be forewarned, there isn’t a lot to read there.)

I have decided to give this award to Hiyoko. Great job, and thank you for being consistent on sending confessionals in. Same goes for everyone else who did.

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!