This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Point Break 1 Reunion

Topic » Point Break 1 Reunion

2262 days 12 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Congratulations to Hoop and Tom, on 2nd and 3rd. Very well done.
2262 days 12 hours ago
pikaplayer
You were both great players, I just had a better idea of what was in Mel's head when it came time for the voting even without the questions asked the results showed.
2262 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
It is an honor to be second, I actually surprised myself for getting this far
2262 days 12 hours ago
pikaplayer
Now then, anything else before my computer crashes again?
2262 days 12 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Now that all has been revealed, who wants some questions? Also, please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
2262 days 12 hours ago
pikaplayer
Oh I'll take question while asking one: How do you feel this season went Shazam?
2262 days 12 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Also, as a general question for all of you, what about the format would you change, if anything?
2262 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
I will like a question. And my question for you is who were you rooting for in the beginning?
2262 days 12 hours ago
pikaplayer
Uhh...I can't think of anything to change, I just didn't like some of the challenges, other than that I'm fine with this season.
2262 days 12 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Hiyoko, you were very conservative when it came to using your points. Why was that?

To answer your question, I’m pleased with how this went. Of course, inactivity made this season a lot worse than it could have been, but other than that, I thought it was good for a first season.
2262 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Anyone with three strikes should be evacuated. Otherwise great format.
2262 days 12 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ehehe oh that...I just didn't think it was worth it to spend a lot of points, even when I was taken out I didn't use many because I thought I wasn't in trouble.
2262 days 12 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Hoop, why did you make a Final Two with Mel, when you knew how big a threat she was?

To answer your question, I was never rooting for anyone. I just wanted to see a good game.
2262 days 12 hours ago
pikaplayer
Any awards?
2262 days 12 hours ago
me2013
I loved the format and the challenges, but yeah the inactives should have gone sooner. I loved everyone and it was nice to play a game with no bad blood or nastiness.

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!