This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1017 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Harry vs Jay vs Jay A
Votes are due THURSDAY 8 PM EST
As soon as the 3 of them post their speeches, you can begin to question them
1017 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi jury! First I just want to say thank you to Logan for hosting and thank y’all for making this game such a pleasant experience.

I didn’t know what to expect coming into this season, as I was basically asked to play last minute, but I definitely embraced the game and my role as an invader. I worked hard to win the first challenge and found the mystery idol on day 2. I never had to play it, but I used that information to build trust with many others late in the game.

I played a strong social game as the format shifted round to round, only being in danger of going home during one Death challenge. Even then, I leveraged my history with Dabu from our bb season to guarantee my safety. Otherwise I was never nominated and I did not receive any public elimination votes.

No matter what the format was, I was having conversations to try to make sure myself and my close allies had the best chance of survival. I’m not gonna lie and say I was controlling the game, but I knew where I stood with most people and where they stood with each other throughout the game. For example, it’s publicly known that I have a friendship with Tris, but I was able to get X & Jay A to tell me directly that they wanted him out.

I leveraged the fire token store to my advantage, making deals with Tris, Billy, Jay A, & Mac so that I either possessed most advantages or knew who did. I bought an idol for Tris, idols for myself and Jay A, the dungeon power, and the vote spy. Though I had these advantages, I never NEEDED them to survive, even if they did protect several of my allies along the way. I didn’t play any advantage for myself, I played them at the request or benefit of the people I was working with at the time.

I wasn’t trying to make big power moves with advantages, I was trying to take control of the second half of the game through the power of information, and I did that.

I was also worked hard in challenges: carrying my team in the opening puzzle, winning the clutch veto I needed to make sure the biggest challenge threat would go home in the double, and dominating the final challenge through sheer effort (lasting the longest in endurance and being the only one to finish the rotating blackout puzzle). I won when it was necessary without being viewed as a challenge threat.

I’d be happy to explain specific decisions and answer any questions you have, but I believe I am the most deserving to win, as I overcame my disadvantage as an invader to take power in the game and prove I can compete with winners.

Good luck to both Jays, and I know we will have a deserving winner no matter how you vote!
1017 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey there ladies and gentlemen of the jury. This is the ORIGINAL Jay speaking XD

When I applied to this game, I applied with the intention of just having something small to do when I wasn't at work. My original season was NOTHING like this format. It was a blog game that had a killer and the rest of us had to compete and try to survive. So not going to lie, I was completely gagged with this format. However, the deeper into this game I went the more and more competitive I began to get.

By all intent and purposes, I should not have made it as far as I have.  But I managed to fight and drag myself to the end and do a few things here and there. I tried to talk as much as I could, but I wasn't going to be stressing over this game due to work and some rl stuff that was going on. More than anything, I wanted this to be fun for me at first. And it was. Even if I hate competitions XD

I was in danger multiple times of going home. But I managed to convince people that targeting me was not what was best for them. I was nominated quite a few times and I managed to have veto used on me or people saw me as non-threatening enough to keep around. I'm not the best at competitions, that's a given. So I couldn't depend on vetos and HOH's and immunities. And since I couldn't win comps for the most part, this twist seemed to help just about everyone but me. So I had to play a game that didn't depend on the token store and such. Instead, I had to focus on my threat management and making sure that I never looked like the ideal target. I think I played a very under the radar game, and I think that I would be a good winner.

Whenever Brian/X left, he said that people voted to save me because they felt like they could beat me. That part I would say is probably true. But then he insuated that I didn't do anything. That part? I disagree with. I went through this entire game without a single alliance. Further more? I can think of one move that I did do that no one else can claim. Voting Landon out. Landon, at the time, was one of the people that I had talked to the most. But when I won backwards week, I voted him out despite having actually enjoyed playing and getting to know him. In my eyes Landon was a huge threat and was someone that I personally was worried about should they last long term in the game. My only regret this game was not realizing this was a final 3 and having played so long trying to get me and Billy into a final two scenario. Unfortunately, luck was not in my favor with that one.

Regardless of my placement and y'alls decisions, I'm quite satisfied with the game I played and how I managed to get my way to the end and I'm happy I came out of my retirement to play this game after years of not playing these games. I wish my fellow Jay and Harry good luck! :)
1017 days 5 hours ago
abstractjay
Hello jury! First of all, I’d like to thank Logan for making the time to host such a huge game with 25 people, it’s been a very enjoyable experience for me.

Now, to my plea and I’d rather keep it short and sweet, whatever I missed, I will answer them via your questions.

I went into this game with a sense of familiarity, as I have played a game with this format before so I know what to expect. What I didn’t expect was that the other 3 finalists of that season was also on this season (Landon, Jimmy and X). Despite being huge threats to my game, I worked with them largely at the early portion of the game. 2 of them were gone very early so there were definitely missed opportunities, which led to me not reaching out to X as much as I wanted to, leading to his backdoor at the double eviction. Seeing that it’s a Survivor round next, there’s no way X’s immunity he promised me would help me in any way. That is not best for my game and I had to take him out. I hope there are no hard feelings.

A lot of people here were from the earlier seasons of the game, who I didn’t know very well. That explains why I went for people like Dabu or Purple because I just didn’t know them at all and it did come back to bite me as I was the lone red dot on Purple’s radar later on in the game. I made the relationships I needed and I survived with a make-shift POV.

A lot of my allies who I talked to left early in the game so I had to make a lot of new deals with people. I was not the best competition player as I did not win too many of them, which explains how my social game and the relationships that I made got me here. I was quite a big fish, to tell you the truth, but I always have a bigger fish ahead of me and by keeping them ahead of me, it assures me safety. I play hard, but I let someone play harder than I do and it was proven to be effective as bigger and bigger targets are taken out one by one during the end game.

Lastly, I’m happy to answer any questions that y’all have for me and it’s an honor to have played with y’all. Good luck to Harry and fellow Jay!
1016 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Guess I'll get the ball going so you get at least 1 question

I want you 3 to say 1 thing your opponents did better then you and 1 thing you did better then your opponents
1016 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
One thing I think both of them did better then me was competitions. Like I said, that has always been my weakness.

One thing I think I did better then my opponents was to create a path for me to get to the end. Especially since I was solo for most of the game. I definitely made sure it was public knowledge how much I hated/was bad at comps.
1016 days 6 hours ago
FireX
but I was able to get X & Jay A to tell me directly that they wanted him out.

Incorrect. You did nothing to even start a convo about this. I went for tris by myself and pushed his name. Plz dont take credit when its not yours. Simply AGREEING to do whatbi ask does not mean you did something
1016 days 6 hours ago
FireX
can think of one move that I did do that no one else can claim. Voting Landon out.

Funny how you did that BECAUSE i asked you 2. Still a good move except you lose credit on it when you respond to me asking with DONE after havung voted him out...
1016 days 6 hours ago
FireX
which led to me not reaching out to X as much as I wanted to, leading to his backdoor at the double eviction. Seeing that it’s a Survivor round next, there’s no way X’s immunity he promised me would help me in any way. That is not best for my game and I had to take him out. I hope there are no hard feelings.

I promised to be a shield for you which hence would give you saftey. It would have as well. Moving past THAT... There are hard feelings. We had a lot of convo and the 1 thing i mentioned was i like knowing when i am leaving. I like when people can just be honest and tell me. Jay you KNEW THAT AND EVEN QUESTIONED ME ON IT. But instead of doing THAT you chose to send your vote in and IDGNORE ME and not tell me wtf you were doing. It was pretty clear what you did but you chose to disrespect me by not telling me. It hurts a bit more when i realize you talked to me abiut this specific topic the same day a hour or two before sending your vote in
1016 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
ncorrect. You did nothing to even start a convo about this. I went for tris by myself and pushed his name. Plz dont take credit when its not yours. Simply AGREEING to do whatbi ask does not mean you did something

I didn’t target Tris ever. I didn’t agree to do what you asked, I used that information to inform my next move.
1016 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
I want you 3 to say 1 thing your opponents did better then you and 1 thing you did better then your opponents

Jay probably didn’t need to win any challenges in the end (besides that last duel, because he managed his threat level).

Jay A was good at making friends with people, as there were players like Jiana who would rather nominate their longtime friends (X) over him.

I’ve touched on this already, but I was the best at adapting to shifts in the game. I pretty much had control of all the advantages in the endgame, and I was able to have the strategic conversations necessary to guarantee my safety no matter the format.
1016 days 4 hours ago
abstractjay

Harry obviously performed better than me in competitions, while Jay was able to fly under the radar better than I can.

For me, I think I am better at jury management as I don’t think many people on the jury have bad blood with me.
1016 days 4 hours ago
FireX
No i stated you did not GET ME TO tell you jack shit about my target harry. I pushed his name. Dont act like you did some great gameplay by having me tell you i was after him when you did not. THATS ALL
1016 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Personally i love all 3 of you even if 2 of you are skanks for voting me out 😂😂

Iv had my 2 days to cool off.
1016 days 4 hours ago
abstractjay
I promised to be a shield for you which hence would give you saftey. It would have as well. Moving past THAT... There are hard feelings. We had a lot of convo and the 1 thing i mentioned was i like knowing when i am leaving. I like when people can just be honest and tell me. Jay you KNEW THAT AND EVEN QUESTIONED ME ON IT. But instead of doing THAT you chose to send your vote in and IDGNORE ME and not tell me wtf you were doing. It was pretty clear what you did but you chose to disrespect me by not telling me. It hurts a bit more when i realize you talked to me abiut this specific topic the same day a hour or two before sending your vote in

I am at fault for not telling you directly that I didn’t save you. It hurt me a lot to say it, which was why I told you I would likely be saving Jay. If it did come off disrespectful, my apologies, that was not my intention.
1016 days 4 hours ago
harrywasnak
No i stated you did not GET ME TO tell you jack shit about my target harry. I pushed his name. Dont act like you did some great gameplay by having me tell you i was after him when you did not. THATS ALL

I asked you who you wanted out and you told me. You never came to me saying “let’s get tris out” or anything like that. It was good gameplay because that round I got every single person in the house to tell me their targets to know if using the dungeon power was a possibly worthwhile decision.

open group

The Clash of The Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!