This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning / Voting / Reunion

Topic » Jury Questioning / Voting /..

2447 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
Response to Garret:

When I said you were Inact I meant you didn't communicate a lot with me or the people I was working with. You never really campaigned to stay and I didn't feel you put in enough effort towards the end of your game to want to be in here anymore. I didn't mean to upset you. I was just saying what I thought at the time. And yes, Emmett literally did nothing but at the time Emmett was being used as a shield for my allies and me. So that's why you went over him.
2447 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
Response to Adam from TVivor:

1) Why would y'all turn on me when I had never done anything to either of you?

I feel like the main reason I decided to go against you was because I found Jaron as a more logical ally to keep in the game because I knew without a doubt I would be safe with him. Also, towards your downfall, you did stop communicating as much as you used to which turned me off a lot. I didn't feel comfortable with you because I knew how well you could and would play to win. I found you as an absolutely bigger threat than most of the house combined and that's why I feel like you got evicted. :(

2) Why was there nobody standing up for me when I was being attacked by the majority of the house for literally zero reason?

I honestly don't know which fight you're talking about. If you could tell me which one I could happily elaborate.
2447 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2/8 votes received
2447 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
@adam from t-vivor honestly I don't remember you getting attacked at all also if I had stood up that would raise eyebrows like kg they are aligned and I probably wasn't trying to get involved in any drama tbh
I turned on you because you played a good game and I felt like you were gonna turn on me later
2446 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I received all the votes

I'll read them tonight at 9 PM est. At the reunion!
2446 days 14 hours ago
Dukeyy
Gl guys
2446 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Guys I just want to say I had an amazing time playing with you all and I respect you all as players of the game. I want you all to know I'm not going to take anything that happened in the game to the outside world in Tengaged. If you want a new start with me just hmu. I like you all as people. I hope you respected my game and I win!

Goodluck Joey.
2446 days 8 hours ago
JarBearFTW
here
2446 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Yall ready?!
2446 days 8 hours ago
ashszoke
hey
2446 days 8 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Yep.
2446 days 8 hours ago
ashszoke
i'm only here to claim my rightfully earned awards
2446 days 8 hours ago
Obstreperous
i'm only here to claim my rightfully earned awards
2446 days 8 hours ago
JarBearFTW
i just want to see awards and ranking
2446 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I got all the votes but before we get to that

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother 3 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!