This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning / Voting / Reunion

Topic » Jury Questioning / Voting /..

2447 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
week 8: I am in a great spot rn I think around this point an alliance was created with both adams, nathan and brein , (THIS WAS CREATED EARLIER IDK WHEN EXACTLY) i was talking to everyone in that old alliance however i was also social and talking to garrett and jaron too incase they won HOH but that didnt matter because nathan won and i knew i was safe once again this week nathan took shots at the people who wanted jaron out , hmm i started catching on here and it became more obvious as the season went on as he created a alliance with garrett, jaron him and I . I evicted brein because i trusted adam more than him and brein had backstabbed me too so yeah
2447 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
week 9: somehow kyla wins hoh so i start trying to get info from her and sweet talking to her, which was real but it was strategic and it worked because we never talked til then and i wasnt nominated :0 she instead put up adam and duke. However kyla was being shady and hardcore spamming to neg my blog in veto but i prevailed and won and she didnt really tell mewho her bakdoor plan was she was being very vague so i didnt use veto to protect my allies incase they were a backdoor. I then evicted adam due to he was a better player and more dangerous
2447 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
week 10: Oh jaron wins on boy, i was like 75% sure i was good but you can never feel safe, he nominated adam a great played and emmett really victoria tbh and jaron won the veto too so i was scared at this point nut then he didnt use veto and i thought he would tbh. I saved adam in this situiation because i trusted him the most and he was a bigger target than me and people were just gonna keep emment around just to keep because he i inact
2447 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
week 11: kyla wins hoh and i thought i was gone but she nominated emmett and garett but pandoras box was opened and it was no veto just staright to eviction! and i saved garrett for the same reason i saved adam, he was loyal to me and people were just gonna drag emment along .
2447 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
DOUBLE EVICTION #2:
Well jaron won hoh and i was nominated for the first time i saying i was the pawn yeah right so i won pov and nathan was renomminated and emmentt was finally sent home and nathan stayed
2447 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
week 12- I win HOH i nominated jaron and kyla, jaron was my main target but he won veto so kyla had to go because everyone on jury liked her and she was shady to me so i sent her packin g
2447 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
F4- Jaron won hoh and i won veto and i evicted duke because i trusted nathan (he didnt feel the same way) he would take me to f2 but i guess not so i evcited duke bc i knew he would take me and thats bascally it
2447 days 22 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
I've played this game about a month with both of you two. I'm actually glad that you two have made it to this point, and no matter who wins it will actually make me happy.

But here's my questions

Nathan -Two questions for you
             1) Why so protective over Jaron?
             2) How much control did you have over every single decision?

Joey - Two questions for you
         1) Do you think you would have been evicted if you wouldn't have won those necessary        competitions?
         2) Why are you more deserving of winning this game than Nathan?
2447 days 19 hours ago
Obstreperous
Garret: I never realized how bad you disliked me. Anyways you fell Inact and we're useless to keep in the game and had to go. Sorry dude. I'm open to any questions.

How exactly did I go inact...? I was always here? I was talking in the Skype chat the day of my eviction? I didn't even get to compete in POV because it was an Instant Eviction? Like your statement makes zero sense whatsoever?

Also, how am I useless when Emmett is over there next to me on the block who is just as, if not even, more useless then me? Like... what?
2447 days 16 hours ago
Dukeyy
Same Jaron, but I ended up getting fourth.
2447 days 16 hours ago
Dukeyy
Your English in F4 makes no sense XD
2447 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
I was tired
2447 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
@adam early in the game no but at final 5 -now yes I do tbh I just think I was a really big target
I think i overall played a better game I was social with most of the houseguest no one ever told me really what to do and I won most of the comps
2447 days 14 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
OKAY, BITCHES...

My question for y'all is, why would y'all turn on me when I had never done anything to either of you? And why was there nobody standing up for me when I was being attacked by the majority of the house for literally zero reason?

Both of y'all can answer both of those questions. Grats, btw! Love ya both.
2447 days 6 hours ago
Matedog1209
Response to AdamLovesEverything:

1) Why so protective over Jaron?

I was very protective of him because I knew he could win competitors and if he did I wouldn't have went anywhere. We have a lot of history. I love that mans. We're like the best allies to have because we're strategic, social, and physical. We had it all. I love him. I knew I would probably have a better chance to beat him if I won Final HOH as well.

2) How much control did you have over every single decision?

I would say I had a lot of say over most decisions made. I controlled my fate in this game and that's why I never received an eviction vote. I was a driving force for people targeting Tana, Brien, Adam from TVivor, you, Kyla, and Garret. I helped to influence people to target each other while leaving me alone to continue manipulating the game.
Thank you for the questions. :)

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother 3 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!