This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning / Voting / Reunion

Topic » Jury Questioning / Voting /..

2436 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Since this is so late I'll have the floor open to jury questions and your final 2 speeches until Saturday at 9 PM est. Cuz that's a general time.

But assuming we can finish by then I can host this whenever I have the jury's decision.

The floor is up to all of you, you guys can ask whatever you want, the F2 can say whatever they need to say, whatever gets the juries decision done faster.
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Okay Well hello Jury! Let me remind you of my achievements, I was once never on the block during a eviction vote, I won the most comps with 7, 4 hoh and 3 vetos , and I was un nominated til final 6 surprisingly .
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Week one: I aligned with John because he was my friend I was caught in drama this week because I was in a alliance that had been exposed and I put  huge target on my back, John almost stayed but just didnt
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Week 2: Ashley wins Hoh and i go to her and make sure I am good with her however i really didnt need to because i exposed brien was the one sharing answers with me (however i waas the one who asked brien and adam too share with me :) that saved my ass tbh or else i was going up then brien wins veto and josh makes himself a target which is great for me ! and he leaves
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Week 3: I win my first HOH and i nominate brein and eddie basically because brien lied and eddie i just didn't like tbh then ofc mvp had to screw it up tbh and put tana up and adam won veto to tke himself off and i dont my a replacement nom and tana leaves but she did cause drama with me so  i was happy to see her leave
2436 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
First of all I want to thank each and every player this season for helping me break predictions, expectations, and more than anything play one hell of a game. With the help of all of you I was able to play a game WORTHY of the final 2.

Fun facts:
Both finalists received a total of ZERO votes to evict the entire season.
I was a final nominee technically 3 times. Final 6, Final 4, and Final 3.
I was the LAST player to be nominated pre-veto and post-Veto.
I won 4 competitions.

Brien: I know you're still mad at me. It is what it is. You know I played a good game. Don't vote bitterly vote honestly and for who you think played the BEST game.

Adam from TVivor: We were allies for the longest then you fell into the background and didn't have the majority anymore to control the game and I had to go with the house to get you out. I hope you understand why I severed ties with you. I still like you as a human. :)

Adam: OH EM GEE I LOVE YOU DUDE! We played together for soooo long and I was truly sad to see you have to go. You know I played a good game. I know you like Joey but vote based on gameplay.

Garret: I never realized how bad you disliked me. Anyways you fell Inact and we're useless to keep in the game and had to go. Sorry dude. I'm open to any questions.

Emmett: THIS MANS ONG! You like killed me in Survivor so I had to make sure you didn't win this. Clearly you didn't care about the game. Wish you the best in stars. Saved you btw.

Kyla: LADY LADY LADY! I loved working with you so much and I can't believe you almost got sent home because of Brien. I'm glad you overcame the many obstacles you did to get this far. You're truly a queen. Keep slaying.

Duke: We weren't super duper close, but we were decent allies. I'm glad we were able to stay on good terms. I hope you vote me to win. <3

JARON: OMG ITS DEJA-VU ALL OVER AGAIN! You're in Jury and I'm in F2. I'm honestly shook I'm sitting here and not you. (TBH, I was taking you over Joey) don't tell him tho. But like on a real note vote for who you think played the best game. I know you will.  ILY!

JURY, I leave you with this...
This game exposed who we are as people to be core.
I hope you saw that I truly am a good person at the heart and you vote me based on my SOCIAL and somewhat Physical gameplay.
Strategy wasn't a huge aspect of the game since we had a lot of inacts, but I strategically placed myself in the right alliances at the right time to get me here today. I love you all and God bless you all!

I'm open to any and all questions.
2436 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
Goodluck Joey.
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
interesting
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
i thought right lmao
ik u two had a  secret f2
2436 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Actually there weren't that many inacts only like 2 to my knowledge based on DR's and alliance chats!
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
week 4: ADAM NOT FROM TVIVIOR WON HOH #nopowershift i was happy he won because i knew he was safe because brein adam and i all kinda stuck together til thy left the game so i had nothing to worry about tbh. He then nominated eddie someone who i was after and kyla a inact atm now i was low key worried about mvp and then nominated brein ugh my ally! Adam wins veto and saves brein so eddie is still on the block and my ally cant be leaving this week yeet
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
WEEK 5: The word search, shit i totally flopped this comp tbh but adam from t-vivor won and I had a feeling i was not in his cross hairs tbh but i just had to make sure tbh.Adan  noms two of my other allys as well in nick and garrett and adam is mvp nominiee so Im like shit 3 of my allys are up i could be next so i layed low that week and didnt cause any waves and nathan won veto gj buudy :) Him and i had beef i believe but he used on adam! Then the eviction rolls around at first i eveicted garrett then i thought about it and flipped and saved him that week.
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
Week 6: FUCK EDDIE COMES BACK AND ASHLEY WON HOH
I for sure thought i was going to be nommed but i went to my ways and pmed her asking if i was good and i was she really made flop noms in aj and adam, like there were bigger targets and you have shown u are willing to do so so i was confused and thought someone like me was a backdoor option but ashley won veto too BUT  SHE DIDNT use it and adam used HEX!!! so that was out of the way!
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
DOUBLE EVICTION #1- Tbh i studied for this hoh i wrote everything down and it payed off because i helped nathan too and that gained trust between him and I but Brein won this one so im glad because I dont get no blood on my hands! then veto rolls around and nathan wins and i helped hi  a little however it really didnt matter because when brein noinated jaron jaron had coup de tat and nominated aj and duke ? yikes at thos I am glad i was social with jaron because it paid off not being nominated by mvp nor coup de tat so then aj was evicted because duke was a weaker player
2436 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
week 7: I win this hoh based on luck but oh ill take it ! I nominated eddie and ashley this week because they were my biggest threats atm and i needed them out tbh. eddie wins veto and i use garrett as a pawn but he didnt even know because by the time he got on eddie and ashley quit and week is reset .
2436 days 21 hours ago
JarBearFTW
funny thing is that i went from not being casted to third

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother 3 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!