This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL (DAY 40)

Topic » FINAL (DAY 40)

2455 days 12 hours ago
SkeletaG
Ooooo omg all my enemies getting casted @ All Stars #fuck
2455 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
LMFAO
2455 days 12 hours ago
BBHoe
6. DUKE

You really got robbed Week 1. You could've been a potential villain so I would like to see more.
2455 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
That's a good bunch you picked
2455 days 12 hours ago
BBHoe
Congrats to the All Stars POTENTIAL CANDIDATES!

Skeleta, Nick, Liam, Cody, Joey and Duke!

It may be a possibility not all of you will make it, but keep note you 6 are candidates!
2455 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
Yay Thank you so much
2455 days 12 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
It's such an honor to be a candidate for a future season! I'm so excited. :)
2455 days 12 hours ago
SkeletaG
Yay!!!11!!
2455 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
Aight Adios and Congratulations again to Skeleta for winning
2455 days 12 hours ago
BBHoe
THANK YOU TO ALL FOR MAKING IT SUCH A GOOD SEASON!!!

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK THROUGH DMS ON HOW I WAS AS A HOST, WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT THE GAME, WHAT CAN BE IMPROVED SO I CAN IMPROVE FUTURE SEASONS!!!

IM GLAD YOU GUYS HAD FUN, HOPEFULLY I CAN IMPROVE FOR THE FUTURE AS WELL!
2455 days 12 hours ago
BBHoe
SEASON 2 APPS WILL BE COMING SOON!!!!!
2455 days 11 hours ago
joey65409
1 hour 44 min agoBBHoe
MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE IS....

CODY!!!

I have never felt any regret casting Cody- he is a Big Brother legend! He has provided the hosts with great insight on his DRs, made unpredictable moves that shook up the game and managed to keep the game interesting as a force against Skeleta's minions.

Despite getting tons of hate, you have been active always and always committed to winning the grand prize, and for that I will give you due credit! <3

WHAT I WILL LEAK SKYPE MESSAGES RN
JK I want a gameplay assessment
2455 days 11 hours ago
BBHoe
Joey! You played a really great game for the first 4 weeks.. actually I don't think anybody would've put you up. Your biggest mistake is that you prioritised taking on the risky tasks (getting into fights, revealing your identity) for short term power instead of longevity in this game. I think you should've formed a F2 with Josh (you told him your secret, yet he voted you out) and then you should've not done the tasks or not act so suspicious. But then again you were Mr. Two Faced.
2455 days 10 hours ago
nick9811
CODY BEING THE HOSTS FAVORITE HAHAHAHAAHAH
At least someone likes his annoying ass!

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!