This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL (DAY 40)

Topic » FINAL (DAY 40)

2473 days 21 hours ago
lliiaamm
LIAM
2473 days 21 hours ago
BBHoe
*as I've seen everything, seen Drs, convos etc
2473 days 21 hours ago
jwbrine
Sure
2473 days 21 hours ago
lliiaamm
Tbh Josh I actually think you played a good game
2473 days 21 hours ago
Dukeyy
What gameplay?????? XD
2473 days 21 hours ago
jwbrine
Ty Liam. I can say the same about you as well
2473 days 21 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
We all did great. We took things personal, but we're still humans. I love you guys and it was awesome to be a part of this season with all of you! :)
2473 days 21 hours ago
BBHoe
Liam! You played a very under-the-radar game at the beginning, definitely sticking to Skeleta... but as merge passed, you began to open your corridors and started talking to Nick, Cody, Rennac, Jesse, Jalen etc... And I believed you were poised to make Final 2 because you had good relationships in the house and everyone was just going to take everyone out, but I was wrong when Jalen evicted you in F4. You played a safe game and even your nominations were pretty safe. I thought you should've convinced Jesse and Jalen to try and form a trio to evict Skeleta at Top 7 (when she did not win POV or HOH)... then evict Cody at Top 6. Nick was already planning to bring you to F2, he already said it in his confessionals.
2473 days 20 hours ago
BBHoe
Josh, I thought at the moment you played a very safe game, aligning with Skeleta, but because you weren't at the top of the totem pole you got evicted. You were accused of being a minion but you could've overcome that by aligning with Nick or Cody.
2473 days 20 hours ago
BBHoe
ALRIGHT NOW IT'S TIME TO REVEAL MY ALL STAR CANDIDATES!
2473 days 20 hours ago
lliiaamm
Yeah no way I could beat Nick lmaoo and I thought I could beat Skeleta because people were telling me that they liked me more than her

ILY Skeleta <3
2473 days 20 hours ago
SkeletaG
ilysm even if u evicted my ass bby
2473 days 20 hours ago
lliiaamm
Yes excited
2473 days 20 hours ago
BBHoe
AL STAR CANDIDATES

I have 5-6 spots!
2473 days 20 hours ago
lliiaamm
I couldn't tho we became such good friends

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!