This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL (DAY 40)

Topic » FINAL (DAY 40)

2455 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
These are candidates that i would know will be active and would make an impact in a future season!
2455 days 8 hours ago
SkeletaG
:( i would never too
2455 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
Liam don't make the cut
2455 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
1. SKELETA

You are an icon. Gameplay wise, wow. You are an entertainment to watch as you're so unpredictable but your unpredictability caused everyone to fear you so you were not nominated. I would like to see you in a season with the best players.
2455 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
*claps*
2455 days 8 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Skeleta you rule! ;)
2455 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
2. NICK

Nick, you are one obvious character I want to see play again! I feel you got heavily robbed in the final round of the HOH, it was either you or Skeleta taking it home and I felt your gameplay was also amazing on all levels, only mistake was that you did not make close allies that could align with you. I want to see you on another!
2455 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
3. LIAM

Liam, you have been really interesting. People have commented that you're a sheep, but you defend that you've played an under-the-radar game, I want to truly see what you do in a future season! Your DRs are short and sweet, you've been a hero but the true test is will you learn from your criticisms? I'm curious and so are the rest of the cast in All Stars!
2455 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
Liam gonna come back and whoop all your asses
2455 days 8 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Haha, I would like to see Liam back in another season! :)
2455 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
4. CODY

Cody, you are a legend >:) Every single week I get the tea spilt over and over again from you! You are truly a villain and it would be fun if you returned back- you are a definite choice for me and it would be fun to see you rant in the DR or win a challenge and fight with them publicly. Well that's Cody for you. Let's see how you do!
2455 days 8 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
An All-Stars would be so cool!

But also a #BBCAN5 with 8 returnees would be the bomb! XD
2455 days 8 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hell yeah! You know it, Host!

Let's do this!!! >:)
2455 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
YEs that would be soooo cool! it reminds me of like a fans vs. favourites type thing
2455 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
5. JOEY

Being given the role of Mr. Two Faced, Joey wasn't necessarily at a fair advantage. He instead prioritised on completing the tasks instead of keeping his identity a secret. I would like to see his gameplay as an individual because he nearly came back and he had the potential to win tons of challenges- he was the leader of the opposition against Skeleta at first before he got evicted. So.. let's see!

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!