This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL (DAY 40)

Topic » FINAL (DAY 40)

2497 days 20 hours ago
lliiaamm
Congrats Skeleta
2497 days 20 hours ago
Dukeyy
Oop, at least I reign with the pre-jurors
2497 days 20 hours ago
SkeletaG
Thanks.... *blushes* QUEENS STAY QUEENS!
2497 days 20 hours ago
lliiaamm
can we do biggest flop of the season lol
2497 days 20 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
*stands up and claps*

The QUEEN! Awesome job, dude!
2497 days 20 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
But who would have won Best Player if you hadn't included the winner!? ......... :/
2497 days 20 hours ago
BBHoe
Final award! Host's Favourite! Everyone is up for nomination! The award goes to....
2497 days 20 hours ago
jwbrine
Probs Skeleta
2497 days 20 hours ago
lliiaamm
Nick tbh
2497 days 20 hours ago
BBHoe
Cody, I think you played a better game than Nick if you didn't get exposed for your manipulation, because it did work. Other than that you also managed to win so many competitions to save yourself an extra 5 weeks of safety, which deterred Skeleta from evicting you!
2497 days 20 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I'm sure Nick. idk. :(
2497 days 20 hours ago
Dukeyy
She says no one cuz she hates us hoes
2497 days 20 hours ago
lliiaamm
LMFAO
2497 days 20 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Thanks, BBHoe. But you forgot the most important part:

I AM A LEGEND! Haha. XD
2497 days 20 hours ago
BBHoe
MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE IS....

CODY!!!

I have never felt any regret casting Cody- he is a Big Brother legend! He has provided the hosts with great insight on his DRs, made unpredictable moves that shook up the game and managed to keep the game interesting as a force against Skeleta's minions.

Despite getting tons of hate, you have been active always and always committed to winning the grand prize, and for that I will give you due credit! <3

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!