This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY 32)

Topic » NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY..

2509 days 5 hours ago
Taki238
Your Trash and you're going home you can sit on you're little throne of shit for a few more day but after that your going home
2509 days 5 hours ago
DrG2
Bitch if you know we are a floater and not someone you can trust, why would you give Jalen a safety promise and you want me to align with you? You itself associated with the floater but hated them when they dont like what you wanted. Okay bitch
2509 days 5 hours ago
Taki238
Bring THE FUCKING EVIL OUT BECAUSE IM READY TOO SEE IT
2509 days 5 hours ago
DrG2
*they dont do something*
2509 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
Weren't we supposed to play veto tonight
2509 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
You think it's easy to have freaking people call you out and say things you don't want to hear and even lies, but it does get to you!

I have nothing to lose by fighting back! Everyone IS against me and you know that. How would it benefit me playing nice with y'all at this point?

You guys make an "exposing party" because it's easy for you to fight against me, being the majority. What can I do on my own if I'm going against the gradient? :`(
2509 days 5 hours ago
DrG2
Now here we are "Cody the Victim" is back. How would I play nice and even ally with someone who want to evict me yet tell me its just his psychology shit?
2509 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
You know what?

You're right. I am a liar and I'm a horrible player in this game. Y'all have the right to hate me.
I am obnoxious and I've lied to every single one of you guys, but I don't want for this game to be taken personal because it should be fun.

I know you won't trust me ever again, but I do hope if I leave, I don't go with hate and bashing from all of you guys. I am sorry. :(
2509 days 5 hours ago
Taki238
It's too late for sorry the damage is done
2509 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
cody you switch between these two characters that you're playing. One's the "oh im so sorry I lied forgive me :(" and the other is "I never lied! I'm a great player!" Like no offense but even I'm sick of it. I tried sticking with you but now you literally LIED about the vote you gave me to look better in front of everyone else then ran to my mail to clear it up with me.
2509 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I know, you're right. It was just a game and we all took it far. :(
2509 days 5 hours ago
SkeletaG
#EXPOSED I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THUS FUCKING DAY!!!!!! I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT
2509 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
"we all" NO we "all" didn't. YOU doing something that's considered taking it too far does NOT mean all of us did.
2509 days 5 hours ago
SkeletaG
Ill add in more hun. Cody blatantly lied to all of us during the fast eviction and said Skeleta YOURE safe and LITERALLY I knew it was all bs and he had a secret plan to backdoor my ass. If he can lie so easily why should we fucking let him stay?!?
2509 days 5 hours ago
DrG2
Wow I dont get it cody. You said you will bring your evil side and stab our face right now and now you said "that". Okay. Idk your true self so what can I say

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!