This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY 32)

Topic » NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY..

2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
Yeah

Caught in a lie and nothing to say about it

So stop acting victim and playing dumb because how you're playing the game
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Ikr jalen. Thanks for confirming that he really wants me out that time. I know his psychology thing is just his bullshit
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Jalen, should I applaud you or something?
I wasn't lying, I just had my doubts I could trust you because either you or Rennac went to Skeleta saying I wanted to backdoor her! So I told you both to vote to evict Jesse so it would end up in a tie and he wouldn't go home.

Apparently you voted to evict him, but exposing me after? I can't trust you anymore.
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Thanks for confirming me through my little test that you can't be trusted. And you were my friend, I'm glad your ass was sent packing after mine during Michael's BB! >:)
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
And of course I'll do whatever it takes to keep myself safe, EVERYONE is against me, y'all made it clear during the Double Eviction!

But one thing I didn't do and I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE was BREAK MY WORD!

I promised Rennac and Jalen safety, they got it.
I promised to give Nick a pity vote, I gave it to him!
I promise you're going home, and YOU ARE DEAD TO ME, Jesse! So y'all can come for me, but I will take you out one by one because none of you can COMPARE to my gameplay! >:)
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Wow so now its still your psychology shit saying you had doubts on Jalen so you tell them to evict me? Oh bitch you need to fix your brain. Your lies are been exposed and now you trying to say about other BB's game in here lol you trying so hard to make yourself look more good. Even if I dont know which BB group game that you mean, but I still stay 1 week more longer than you so you can shut the fuck up. Now I know you try to find my past experience to make you feel you are more good than me? Lol bitch bye
2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
Stop acting so acting so innocent

Plus I never got sent home the game was cancelled

Also I sent you home and I can do it  again if you want
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Lol your gameplay is shit bitch. Then come for me than acting like you want to ally with me bitch. Dont be a flip flop. Be a straight shooter. You are so fake cody. Now how about the deal you want to help Duke during the comeback? You EVER BREAK YOUR OWN WORD
2517 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
So Cody is saying he gave me a pity vote....but he's also saying that he campaigned for me to stay? Something I NEVER asked him to do....hmm.. Cody told me that I was staying and told me what each of you said. Now, you guys already evicted me so I know you don't want me here but I'm not going to be fine with Cody saying he gave me a PITY VOTE when he convinced me and promised me I was staying
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Wait which BB that he meant jalen? I didnt remember
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
OMG #CodyExposedParty I love it
2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
Plus Cody

You're DEAD TO ME

Don't ever ask for Anything in this game ever again

Or for the rest of the week at the rate you're going
2517 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
Jalen are you talking about Michaels BB? What happened to that. I saw that the group was empty even though I remember season 2 starting
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I was talking to Jalen, not you, dude.

And I didn't lie! If he had been honest, Jalen would have voted for you and would have forced a tie, making me trust him and making me vote to evict Josh over you.
I even told you after the DE you were a pawn and i wanted to align with you because I thought i could trust one person for one last time! I even told you that BEFORE YOU WON HOH!!!
And you came to me and yelled at me saying how horrible of a person I am, but that's because you think I sent Nick to tell you stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what the f#ck y'all were TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
He meant Michael BB

I sent him home week 4

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!