This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY 32)

Topic » NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY..

2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
Then it got cancelled
2517 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
Wow why'd it get cancelled??
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
If someone want to put someone as a pawn, they will tell that person BEFORE they got nominated yet you tell me after im safe and after I said in the forum. Now how about you BREAK YOUR OWN WORD TO DUKE?
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Galen, Michael told me you were unanimously evicted before he cancelled everything. And YOU KNOW I played the best game!

You got me out because I was nice to you, because I included you to my alliance, and yet YOU HAD THE AUDACITY to kick me out of it. WHO ARE YOU!?

And regarding Duke, I didn't promise anything. I did lie straight to his face! But that's what makes me A LEGEND! Y'all can come after me, but I'm here to stay! Sorry. >:)
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
LOL michael who? What is his username?
2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
Yeah Broke your word twice to him
-Week 1
-Battle Back
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
And now you come here tell that you NEVER BREAK YOUR OWN WORD but THE TRUTH IS YOU EVER BREAK YOUR OWN WORD. Stop with your bullshit bitch
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
You guys are just jealous because you know I've played a great game!

You two neanderthals were freaking floaters all this game, so don't think I won't come after you two next.
2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
I kicked you out cause I couldn't stand you you just got more and more annoying evey EVERYONE in YOURE alliance thought the same
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
When someone tell others that they played the BEST GAME You know that they are not. You are so delusional bitch. Your gameplay has been exposed so idk you still think that you are the best here
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Duke knew I lied before without making deals or anything, and yet he gave me more power to manipulate him. That is not my fault sorry.

And if you want me to be MY TRUE SELF, keep on pushing my buttons! You haven't seen the evil side of me. I dare you to unleash my inner self! >:)
2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
Plus youre lucky you never saw me in jury house I would have made it hell for you
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Jalen, you're trash and a liar. Ray went after you because of me, I told him to do that because he hated you more than he did me! So you can shut up!

And Jesse, I'm not being delusional, I AM A F#CKING LEGEND! I made it this far for a reason, y'all haven't done shit to get here! Haha! ;)
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Oh so now we talk to other cody. Okay bitch. The "Nice Cody" break his word twice and played the best game. Wow im scaref with the "Evil Cody"
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
You should be. You don't know how bad I want to stab your face rn.

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!