This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY 32)

Topic » NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY..

2478 days 10 hours ago
SkeletaG
Nick, exactly!!! He always tries to add sugar to the salty trash he is in ever single convo to try and lick our asses to do what he wants!!!
2478 days 10 hours ago
nick9811
I know you guys probably don't like me but I'm honest and open about my intentions. It looks like not everyone can relate
2478 days 10 hours ago
nick9811
Cody's back in my messages guys, no offense but why can't he just say it all in the open!!
2478 days 10 hours ago
nick9811
I have a question for you guys, Cody messaged me before I was evicted and mentioned all of you besides Skeleta saying that you would keep me and had a different message from either of you. Did Cody even ever come to you guys? I didn't ask him to but I'm just curious
2478 days 10 hours ago
Taki238
Nick I seriously have no problem with you Well my problem with you is very minor compared to cody
2478 days 10 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
You're right, Skeleta, I wanted to backdoor you.

I won't lie anymore because I want to go home with the little dignity I have left. I don't have an "evil side", but I do want to be forgiven.
I took it too far, you're right, and I want to fix my mistakes, even if that doesn't save me this week. :(
2478 days 10 hours ago
nick9811
You can't keep playing the victim. This game is for strong players not weak ones. It's final 7.
2478 days 9 hours ago
Taki238
you guys better stop that 

He might cry lol
2478 days 9 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I won't, Jalen, I'll just say what's in my mind now because I just have one form and that's me as I am. I don't blame y'all wanting to target me. XD
2478 days 6 hours ago
lliiaamm
So many lies in this forum tho

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!