This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY 32)

Topic » NOMINATIONS CEREMONY #9 (DAY..

2517 days 16 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I promised Rennac and Jalen I wouldn't nominate them and Skeleta used the veto on Liam, so it had to be you, sorry. :/

I'm actually glad she used it because you stopped being a scared floater when your life was in danger for the first time, other wise people would have never seen the "true mastermind" you are! You've been exposed, son!
2517 days 16 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
otherwise*

sorry, Jesse's stupidity is contagious. XD
2517 days 16 hours ago
DrG2
Did you really? Ummm I dont respond that I want to align with you bitch and I already told you that Im going to nominate you and nick so why you so surprised bitch? I already told my noms would be you and nick so stop playing with your psychology shit cause now it is what you trying to do. Trying to make me saying all that shit but honey I aint buying that. Bitch if im a floater why dont you come for me since day 1? And now you trying to come for me after I put you up? Okay thats like new to me. You literally can put someone and didnt expect them to nom you also? How about I told you this is also your psychology shit. Would you believe that? NO. Cause that is 100% bullshit. I aint stupid so dont mess me with your stupidity. Da
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Wow im a mastermind by making 1 move? I AM ICONIC. WHEN WILL YOU BITCH. Now if someone didnt do something like what you wanted, you tell them they are the mastermind. Or someone try to manipulate things and try to get that someone to nominate you. Bitch your gameplay has been exposed. Your gameplay is as shit as mine so sit back and relax bitch
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
You always act like you are the victim here. You always act like you are so weak. But it didnt work with me bitch
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
I NEVER made a deal not to nominate you so why you acting like this? You know I would come for you yet you acting like im not. Bitch bye
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Denying it is clear proof of my point, dumb@ss.

Stop bashing me because the entire house is already against me. I don't get what you win by "exposing my gameplay" and "me trying to manipulate people".
I actually liked you and was sincere about you being a pawn, but now YOU ARE my target, let that be known. You may have done ONE MOVE, but you're accusing me of being "guilty by association" with Nick. Why was I brought in your conversation between you two?

Let's put the cards on the table because I know you wouldn't have nominated me for any other reason. Not even because I had to put you as a pawn. So tell me, what was all your argument about? Talk to me and let's solve this once and for all!
2517 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I'm acting as the victim? Bro, I AM the victim, not to brag tbh.

Y'all are just picking fights with me and saying you know my gameplay so you can easily frame me and take me out! Breaking news! It may have worked when I was "being inactive and laying low", but I came back for a reason, that is vindication from all these attacks!

I can't trust you, Jesse! You are given me more reasons why to target you and not other active threats, so stfu and hope I don't win veto! ADIOS! XD
2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
Let's get this out of the way
-Cody told everyone to evict Jesse to keep Josh safe so now you lying
-Plus now you tried to get me on the block
-Stop telling people I'm youre number 1 I don't wanna be associated with you

So now it's over with you so

Bye  Felicia
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Deny? So what is your proof that I respond to you said that I want to work with you? No bitch cause I never want to ally with someone that is messy like you. Wow now you try to act like you want me as a pawn yet in the forum said that you want Josh to keep safe. You are so flip flop bitch. You clearly try to safe your ass when im not evicted. You measage me after what I said in the forum so stop with your psychology shit once again. I dont want to solve anything bitch, if you come for me then come for me. I aint scared. You always acting nice just to make you safe in this house. Why would you said I will be your ally after you put me up? I aint playing like that. If I know in the future I want to work with someone, I would never put them up. So enjoy it
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
See Jalen also confirm that you wanted me out. So whats your excuse now bitch? Dont play victim card here
2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
And The Person no one should trust is you Cody

You try to lying and twist things around to make you self look good

That's basically your game
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Like you ever trust me bitch. If you trust me, you would never nom me. I never trust you so idc about you bitch
2517 days 15 hours ago
Taki238
And now  You nothing to say Cody
2517 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
Where are you cody? Search your psychology book to find how make your self look more  good and still be a victim?

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!