This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 ( Gyeoyong Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 ( Gyeoyong..

2198 days 23 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Which I'm being honest when I say this. I have NOT reached out to anybody, not because I don't like anybody it's because I've made my agenda clear and there's nothing more to say. 馃槖
2198 days 23 hours ago
WestTemp
You avoided the question. Who told you I was targetting you. Because someone straight up lied to your face and now it's causing you your entire game.
2198 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Love all this drama and being in this discussion.
2198 days 22 hours ago
WestTemp
So Jackson.
2198 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
https://media0.giphy.com/media/IJb8vmQv55O3S/giphy.gif
2198 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
Brain- what are you basing your vote on tonight , is it tribe loyalty, trust, vote off the strong or something else?

Off of who PMed me
2198 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH when I just realized I can clear up the bullshit with a single screenshot that proves West wasn't targeting Adam (It in fact proves the opposite) XD Guess I need to get an imgur account. Good luck to whoever lied to him cause that shit is about to explode
2198 days 9 hours ago
WestTemp
Who hasn't voted.
2198 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
10/10 votes recieved. I won't read them until 7:00 pm eastern tho
2198 days 7 hours ago
WestTemp
Just read them now. I'll be at work.
2198 days 7 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Yeah same
2198 days 7 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Just read them
2198 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
i will go tally the votes
2198 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so...
2198 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
*someone stands*

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!