This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 ( Gyeoyong Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 ( Gyeoyong..

2176 days 9 hours ago
dwipeouts
Welcome Gyeoyong Tribe,

Logan - how crucial is this merge vote and do you think that this vote will have a huge impact for the rest of the game

Brain- what are you basing your vote on tonight , is it tribe loyalty, trust, vote off the strong or something else?

Jakub - Is it safe to say one of the 3 Hamgyong is going tonight or do you think other people should be nervous as well for this vote?

Jackson - You were the second closest to winning immunity tonight, do you think you needed this immunity tonight?

Johnny - Congrats on winning the first ever individual immunity challenge of this series. Do you think you needed it tonight?

West- you seemed really annoyed in the immunity challenge forum, were you annoyed and if so why?

Adam- Is it as simple as 7 v 3 or is there more in the background thats going on?

Jack - Coming in to a merge with being only one of three original Hamgyong tribe what is your case for these people not to boot you as a merge boot.

Yandare - You were accused as Brian as being a possible multi , what was the feeling of being accused of a terrible thing?

Josh - On paper if there is tribe loyalty with the original 7 Gyeonggi then you as part of the three Hamgyong could possibly be in trouble. How scare are you that it could be you tonight?

ALSO VOTES ARE DUE 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow.  MAIL ME YOUR VOTES!!!After 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow there is no more switching your vote. also if you have an idol you have to decided before 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow whether or not you are playing it.

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS!!!!
2176 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oh don’t worry I hate being called a multi like I have t said 2 words to him plus he goes for the people who don’t buy stuff and a white level when you don’t know who we are and we didn’t do anything to be called that hurt
2176 days 9 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Adam- Is it as simple as 7 v 3 or is there more in the background thats going on?

Eh I'd say more background. I've put a little more faith in the 3 then what's being credited on, I think more so my Anti West agenda has shown that. A lot of people have been in more background about it, but I really don't mind being truthful about how I feel.
2176 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Also Jeff thanks to me I don’t think me copper or josh will be voted tonight I think it’s the battle of Adam vs west so I’m happy I’m still here but later in game I may be targeted or I am being targeted tonight and be heard my name so it worried me to
2176 days 9 hours ago
sportsgeek12
I think I did need it tonight because once the merge hits it's everyone for themself, we all fought for immunity the hardest that we could but I just happened to win it this round.
2176 days 9 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Jakub - Is it safe to say one of the 3 Hamgyong is going tonight or do you think other people should be nervous as well for this vote?

Only person that can feel safe is Johnny because he won immunity everyone else should be nervous
2176 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I think I’m the most nervous from the other tribe first for what happen
2176 days 8 hours ago
CopperTribe
our tribe has lost almost all of the comps, I think they fell bad for us but I have no idea
2176 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
it is crucial since it determines the flow of the rest of the game.
2176 days 1 hour ago
WestTemp
I was irritated. Adam targeted me first, so he shouldn't be surprised if his torch gets snuffed tonight.
2176 days 1 hour ago
Karmaron72
I tried hard at the challenge because no one (Except Johnny) is safe tonight
2176 days 1 hour ago
AdamLovesEverything
"Adam targeted me first"
False, you targeted me pre-merge. I'm only trying to prevent you for managing to get even more power that you will eventually get today if my torch is snuffed as that only proves my point that nobody is doing anything except follow West around. If we lost a challenge pre-merge you would have told everyone to vote me and you would have got your way. I'm making it mission this round to prevent you from winning this game and making it fair for everybody.

Understandable West?
2176 days 1 hour ago
WestTemp
No not understandable. When did you think I was targetting you? And what made you think that?
2176 days 1 hour ago
WestTemp
If anything people on our tribe wouldnt have followed me because four of you wanted to flip. Yeah so much power I have here.
2176 days 1 hour ago
WestTemp
Not to mention Adam and Logan came into this game already close. So obviously they were working close together from the get go.
2176 days 1 hour ago
AdamLovesEverything
Me and Logan's relationship is very confusing. We've been loyal to each other, but that doesn't make us a pair since he has the ball's to backstab me if necessary and he probably knows that I can or will when it's necessary too. Do I like and respect him as a person absolutely, but we're playing a game. So just because we came in "close", doesn't make us threatening. If anything your probably coming off as more favorable anyways West. Because I don't see how you don't win if you make it to the end with how much passion you've put into this.

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!