This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S3: Galápagos Island Confessionals

Topic » V&W S3: Galápagos Island..

1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Brittany J. // LaFierceBrittany2

And just as I expected, I knew the plan was going to leak and I was going to be thrown under the bus.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/acf41286789c0196ad61727ed6b5ce17/tenor.gif

But it’s all good because I got out of that triba untouched, I just gotta stay calm and collected from now on. Keep my mouth shut with these people, I really can’t trust anybody out here besides Kai. Thankfully, the stronger players are going after one another this round which keeps Kai and I safe for another tribal after Michael unexpectedly quit. It seems like Jayson or Mike are leaving tonight, both are snakes so I really don’t care who goes tonight. I’d rather Jayson go because he’s a more low-profile player who hasn’t been trying in challenges as opposed to Mike who can give Jake and Sagar a run for their money physically. This is where the game is going to get good and the surprises are going to keep on coming!

*writes Jayson’s name on parchment*
Honestly, it’s about time that you’re going. You’re very good at this game and are playing a very under the radar one at that.  You’ve got plenty of ties left in the game and can easily slip in the background with these bigger players left. I had a good time getting to know you and ~kinda~ work with you but this is all game, probably the most strategic vote that’s being made in the game this far.

https://i2.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/Natalie-Skin-Gorgeous.gif
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Jake B. // Lemjam6

I’m trying my best to convince Britt and Kaya to do Jayson, but we will see. Originally, I wanted Sagar, but once again no one will do it. Oh well. I just need to keep Mike safe because if he’s gone I’m fucked.
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
// JAYSON VOTED OFF //
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Kai L. // streamxx

CF: thank god jayson went! That was definitely the best move for my game and confirming that we should vote Jayson instead of sagar was definitely the BEST move as sagar is someone who will want my vote this round. Jayson & Brian are too loyal to each other and wouldn’t flip at all.
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Daniel A. // Natepresnell

confessional 18: I am currently trying to come up with a plan to sacrifice Brian for the greater good
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Jake B. // Lemjam6

Winner winner chicken dinner. A luck challenge and I still came out on top, the hosts are shaking. I'm sure we'll have another luck challenge to hopefully dethrone the king!

Anyways, everything went as planned...better than planned. Sagar tried getting Britt and Kaya to vote Mike and Mike has finally woken up that Sagar is a threat who needs to go. There's always a possibility that Sagar and Mike are putting on a charade, but I think it's real. Luckily, Sagar/Daniel/Brian all voted against Kaya. Kaya is a vengeful person and hopefully he votes against Sagar today, which is against his best interest. I want my group from today to stay together and vote out Sagar, but if Britt and Kaya were smart they'd swing for Mike/Brian.

I did have doubts about Mike all game. Even though I know we're close, I thought he'd try to make a move at me near the end. But today I showed Mike that I'm the only one in his corner and I hope he remembers that. He did give me his extra vote today and that was a sign of loyalty. I gave it back to him because if I didn't I would look really bad. Of course he could go and fuck me over with it, but I'll take that risk.

Mike is funny, he did tell me about a fake idol he planted on the wiki LOL and I love that shit. Luckily, I have Mike and Brian and I think if we can all make it out of final 7 alive, I can be good.
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Kai L. // streamxx

CF: right now me and Britt wanna vote brian out but  Sagar & Daniel seem as tho they would rather mike... but mike is a better competitor than brian and we need him in the game in order to beat jake at a immunity. I feel like I’m in a good place in the game as of right now , Jake and mike seem loyal too me still and I have my f2 in check with Britt.
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast

I do think Britt and Kaya will end up siding with Daniel and Sagar at this vote and I do think it's the correct move, but I am still going to play and strategize assuming they're with me.

Our plan was to vote Sagar. I think he's the biggest threat to my game and I simply want him out. I told Britt/Kaya/Mike/Brian to all vote Sagar because I know Brian is 100% with me now that Jayson is gone, well maybe 99%. But I also am thinking maybe they have an idol. So I approached Mike and told him he should vote Daniel and also use his extra vote on Daniel. So if Me/Brian/Kaya/Britt vote Sagar and he uses an idol it's still 2-2 (2 on Daniel and 2 on whoever Daniel/Sagar vote). Obviously, if Britt and Kaya flip it doesn't even matter and we'd be screwed regardless, so this plan just makes the most sense for us going forward.
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast

Aside from my plan, I haven't been told anything else. I'm not sure if Sagar just threw in the towel or maybe he has an idol or maybe I'm just not hearing everything. I still believe there is another plan. Sagar is not someone to give up when he's down and out.

I am trying to put on a charade that Brian isn't speaking to me after the Jayson vote, but me and Brian are fine. He understands my rationale for doing what I did. Brian is still someone I want with me at the end. I think there are pros and cons of working with Brian. Brian is a very likable person and that is a character trait that I simply don't possess. I'm gamebotty, I'm pretty stubborn, and I lack the ability to keep my mouth shut. Brian is very passive, while I'd say I'm more of a dominant personality. Looking at this jury, I'm not sure if people will vote for who they like better or who they believe played a stronger game. Brian's very passive and lacks control of the game, but he has stayed loyal to people and that may be admired. I would say the weakness in Brian's game would be his Final Tribal performance. I have played and seen him in a lot of games and that is usually a difficult task for him. However, I think I'm a pretty polarizing player. I know I'm going to have to screw people over going forward. I think I'm the type of person that I was either likely going to win against anyone or it didn't really matter who I was against because I would lose against anyone. It truly depends on the jury.

Back to loyalty...I am someone who preaches loyalty on a day-to-day basis. I commend Brian for his loyalty, but I don't see an issue with how I've played. Yes, I've built alliances and I've built relationships and I've made deals, but Survivor is a game that sometimes you need to break your word. At the end of the day, I'm loyal to myself and that's what truly matters.
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Mike E. // Survivor8

Okay I think the biggest shock of the tribal for me was me getting 0 votes. Honestly a pretty silly move to lie to Britt & Kai like that, but I do see the play they were going for. I’ll be actually expecting votes this time around.

Both Daniel & Sagar are begging me to make sure they’re not getting the votes tonight. Even though Soy la puta ama I can’t really go to Britt/Kai and be like “hey y’all gonna do this okay?” They all want Sagar gone and the boss knows when to step back and not rock the boat. We’ll vote Sagar because they’re less likely to flip if it’s who they want gone going home.

There’s a possibility Brian wants to also vote Sagar as well. I don’t fully trust it and will be talking to him myself, but Jake already let him know that’s the plan and people aren’t really gonna want to switch. Basically I could be screwed if he’s lying and an idol gets played on Sagar. I want to think they would have just idoled Jayson instead of throwing my name under the bus, but I wouldn’t idol anyone besides myself & they could still have found it this round anyway. Anyways the plan Jake came to me with is that Jake/Kai/Britt/Brian vote Sagar & I use my extra vote to vote twice for Daniel. Works great if they only use an idol. Fails me if Brian is lying and votes me. Hence why I have to speak to Brian myself.
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Brittany J. // LaFierceBrittany2

Jayson leaving and Brian voting Kai with Sagar and Daniel without telling Jake and Mike is great because that really leaves a line in the sand. However, I do think Jake is still trying to sweet talk Brian which isn’t good for Kai and I because he could easily slip into any final 3 plans that don’t include us. At this point, I’m playing for myself and Kai and whoever makes it to the final 3 with us, good for them! I want it to be Daniel but if Jake wins out then he’s unfortunately gotta go.

I’m hoping that with Kai and I flipping back and forth, we can get at least 2 more big targets out before we will be targeted or noticed. Tonight, I’m hoping Brian goes and then Jake should leave next tribal (if he fucking loses any challenges). After that, it’s fair game. I’m planning on using my safety without power advantage next tribal which keeps me out of any drama and I’m automatically in the final 5! Lots of pressure at this tribal.

Kai and I are in on two plans; A Sagar vote off with Mike and Jake along with A Brian vote off with Sagar and Daniel. Brian is being “left out” of both (which I don’t buy) so we’ll see where he ends up voting or if anything gets played. I’m almost positive there’s an idol roaming around and it will be used either tonight or next tribal... Daniel and Sagar want Kai and I to make it seem like Mike is going so an idol is misplayed on him and we flush it but I honestly don’t see that happening.

Daniel wants it to tie 3-3-1 to show trust to Kai and myself so then with the revote, we can take Brian out together. It seems like a smart plan IF Brian does vote the way we plan him to (Mike) but who knows with these people. I’m honestly surprised I’m still playing, just gotta keep on finding ways to survive. By the end of the game, I will be known as the rat flipper which I will have to own at final tribal if I make it.

With ALL of that being said, I’m sorry but I gotta go with my gut.

*writes Sagar’s name on parchment*

https://media3.giphy.com/media/uEFaKzXnxzxWo/source.gif

This is only in case an idol is played and to avoid me going home with an advantage in my pocket. You should be staying tonight if there’s a revote but if you go, it’s honestly not bad for me. You’re a strong competitor anyway and I don’t want you in the final 3 with Kai and myself. You’ll definitely win so here’s to hoping tonight works out for me. *mwah*
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast

I think it's very possible Mike goes home tonight and if he goes home...he goes home. It won't be a blindside to me in the slightest. I absolutely want Sagar gone, but I know Mike's name is going around and Britt/Kaya could easily vote him out. I don't want Mike to go yet, but if he did it's one less person I need to screw over.
1487 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Brittany J. // LaFierceBrittany2

*writes Brian’s name on parchment*

You’re friends with a majority of these people and if you don’t go, then Sagar will and neither is that big of a loss to me. You’re both probably wanting me out next tribal or something and I gotta do what’s best for me. I think Brian is voting out Sagar and with me, that’ll be 4 vs. Brian’s 3 (Daniel, Sagar and Kai). I don’t want to miss my second shot at this happening which will make you look so good to the jury so *bang* you’re out.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/19ab55296e2df6f33fa4149418cd1260/tenor.gif
1485 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast

Sagar and Daniel are starting to gamebot and try to swing Brian/Brittany so maybe we don’t even need to split the votes. If they had an idol they probably wouldn’t try this hard, but they could. I’m gonna tell Mike it’s his call because he’s the person in danger.
1485 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
// DANIEL ROCKED OUT //

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!