This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S3: Galápagos Island Confessionals

Topic » V&W S3: Galápagos Island..

1470 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 14: Brittany J. // LaFierceBrittany2

Losing Daniel in that rock draw for 7th really hurt my chances of making the move that needed to be made this last tribal considering Jake FINALLY lost immunity and we had the opportunity to take him out 4-2 or even 5-1. However, since Mike was “too pussy” (his words, not mine) to vote Jake out.. he suffered the consequences. Two of the people that I was slightly working with going back to back has left me with my closest ally Kai in the game and Sagar (who is honestly such a wildcard, wouldn’t be surprised if he just voted us out) vs Brian and challenge beast Jake. I feel stupid for not using my advantage in time but if I did, Sagar wouldn’t be here leaving Kai and myself for 4th and 5th. I was kind of at an advantage anyway because the votes tied on me and I became safe at tribal so I’m not too mad about it.

My ideal final 3 would have been Daniel, Kai and myself but Jake has made it apparent that my best chances are with him and Brian. Which, in all honesty.. and I hate to say it but I agree. Maybe taking Kai isn’t a bad idea because I really do believe that I can prove to the jury that I played better than him, Jayson is a locked jury vote for Brian while Mike is locked for Jake (most likely) so I have to make the decision of who is best to get rid of.

After the rock draw, Brian and Jake came up to me and say that they only voted for me to keep me from drawing rocks which I am thankful for but also call bullshit LMAO I guess I’ll have to wait until after the season to know the real tea. With all of this being said, I’m gonna to need all the luck I can get going into this finale.. Hopefully I can win an immunity challenge so I can show it off in my potential final tribal council speech.
1470 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
// FINALE DAY //
1470 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 14: Jake B. // Lemjam6

Here it is. Time for the finale. My anxiety is starting to ramp up because I know I probably need to win all the challenges. I think there's a chance I can convince Brittany, but I'd rather not be in that position. This game has been so stressful. I think the amount of relationships in this game caused confusion and stress for everything. It was such a clusterfuck, but that's what made it fun. I just don't want to go home, I'm so close.
1470 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
// SAGAR VOTED OUT //
1470 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 14: Jake B. // Lemjam6

This was perfect. I knew I could get the votes onto Sagar because he was the biggest jury threat. This was good for me because now even if I somehow lose immunity, I think Brian will at least let the vote tie. This gives me new life in the game.
1470 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 14: Brittany J. // LaFierceBrittany2

I know I’ll be getting your vote in the end so I gotta do what’s going to get me the most votes to win.

*writes Kai’s name on parchment*

https://media2.giphy.com/media/gYpAzYJgua60o/source.gif

You have been by my side the whole game and I appreciate you so much for it. Stuck with me when I needed you most and now even in the end, you said you would vote for me to win. I can’t wait to play with you again, you’re literally the best.
1468 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
PRE SEASON ASSESSMENT:

.be

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!