This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S3: Galápagos Island Confessionals

Topic » V&W S3: Galápagos Island..

1487 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
1487 days 3 hours ago
Vlad21
Day 0: Mike E. // Survivor8

Interesting tribe dynamic. I feel like I wish my I was on the other tribe because I could have guaranteed an alliance with Brian/Sagar/myself, but I’m on this tribe. I’m with Jake my apprentice, I made him what he is today (sorry tg). Love the kid, but I feel like he will want to work with Kai and that’s my ideal first boot (not including any inactives). If Jake’s not willing to vote out Kai you may see a battle of titans early (I’ll lose cuz I’m friendles on the site). I also have Brittany, we were pretty close, but I think I told her she was dead to me the last time we spoke and that’s everyone I know. I know Rubes & Gonzalo are buddies, so we’ll see if I want to work with or against.
1486 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 0: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional:
"I haven't played an group game since forever and to be back is really exciting. I already met most of my team and I think I will get along well with them, I don't think that I will be in danger in this group, but there are a few things that are worring me. One of the problems is that Jake have a lot of connection, he is close with Mike from our group and with Caleb ans Brian from the other. I can't let him to reunite with his friends, even in a tribe swap, not if I don't feel that he have my back, so can I use him as a shield. For now, I don't know what to do with him, but if he appears to be even a little bit shady to me, I will use all my power to boot him at the first moment i can. I'm glad he haven't deleted the cast from his friends, so i know what to expect. Information in this game is a big power and now the power is in my hands."
1486 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 0: Aidan J. // Aidan0621

FIRST CONFESSIONAL:
I feel really good about my tribe! Im already developing some good chats/friendships with several people like Gonzalo, Rubes, Kai, Brittany, and Ari! Hopefully I can start an official alliance with some of these people soon. Also, me and Gonzalo are already making plans for him to fly from Argentina to visit me in Kentucky. Seems like the first showmance is starting to sprout between us <3 I hope the hosts don’t get jealous
1486 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 0: Jake B. // Lemjam6

Coming into any game I play, I know that I'm target number one. It's a known fact for this point, so the early stages of the came for me involve a lot of stress and a lot of paranoia because this is the point for me to start building solid bonds. I know there are people who don't like me so I tried talking to people before they even knew I was playing. I want to appear genuine. You can strategize with someone for 20 days in a game, but if you don't build a sincere relationship with someone, you're not playing a good game. People will betray you based on a game relationship, it's harder for people to betray someone they truly enjoy and trust. I don't have a problem separating game and heart, but a lot of people do. It's not to say I don't feel bad because I do, but I'm here for one job and that is to win the game. I have enough friends, I don't care to many any news ones. If I do, great, but it's a priority for me.

My tribe...could have been better...could have been worse.

Mike, off the bat is someone I know I can work with. He was my mentor in my early years on Tengaged, he was my first friend when I was 12 years in 2010, he taught me a lot of what I know now. He knows how smart I am and I know how smart he is. But I'm not the same kid I was 10 years ago. I played a game with Mike somewhat recently and I fucked him over badly. I still love Mike and I know I can trust him early on, but I do believe that he will be interested in settling the score later on.

Aidan, I don't really know him. We've crossed paths before and it did not end well in a frookies between us, but I'm hoping he doesn't remember that, but I certainly do. He's young and naive so it's possible I can manipulate, but I'm worried others will be trying to do the same.

Ari, I have seriously clicked with her so much on day 1. We have been talking about everything and in my mind we really have built a bond already, I'm hoping she thinks the same. She does seem like someone who will be a loyal soldier to me.

Brittany and I have played soooo many games. I like Britt, I think she's funny, but she's not a good player. I have fucked her over so many times, so I'm hoping she's dumb enough to work with me again. She's old school like me and Mike and she knows how close Mike and I were back in the day. It won't surprise me if she tries using that against us, but my plan with Brittany is to use that as an alliance maker. I want to make an old school alliance with Brittany and Mike. Do I trust Brittany? No, but if people feel secure in a group they will be more loyal.

Gonzalo and I have talked a bit. We have been on and off in the past, nothing too bad or too good happened between us. I know he's friends with Rubes. He actually was upfront with me about that, which was smart for him because I already knew. Rubes is in another game and doesn't like me much, but I'm going to need to talk to Gonzalo and really try getting him on board with me.

Kai is crazy. He's like a firecracker ready to go off. We played a game the other day and he tried screwing me over. Then he tried mending fences with me and I wasn't having it, but then I saw he was in this game and found what a great opportunity to forgive him because he does seem to truly want to be my friend. I think he's someone I can definitely get with me.

Rubes, like I said, not a fan of me. She's been getting so mad that I keep winning challenges in our other game that I have to assume she will try to take me out early here to prevent that from happening. I'm going to try tell her it's better off we're on the same side, but I don't know. She seems to have her mind made up about me without really getting to know me.

Ryan, a lot of people don't know Ryan, but I do. Ryan, Bubba, and I did play a game together in the past. Ryan and Bubba were best friends, I don't know if they are multis or friends irl or just close friends on here, but they were close on our season. For some noob I had never heard of, Ryan found a ton of idols and he continuously tried (with Bubba) to take me out. They tried building a coalition to take me down. It did not work and I won, but those two know how dangerous I am. That's why I do believe they're going to come for me as soon as they can. I tried talking to Ryan about a potential trio of him, Bubba, and I as the "Konoha 3" because that's the game we played, but I will never trust them. When I slay someone once, I have hard time trusting they're going to allow me to do it again.

I think the first tribal will be very telling. If I can get through tribal 1 on my tribe, I think I'll be good, but that is going to be that hard part. A lot of the time I make it to the end, but sometimes people are smart enough to take me out first and I cannot blame them for that. This could easily be one of those times, but I need to make sure people think they can trust me. Hopefully I can delay going to tribal as long as I can. When a merge or swap comes...I know Sagar is coming for me, so I need to have an army ready for battle.
1486 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 0: Ryan T. // Eclipse9

ok confessional from me then: something's definitely up. the entire freaking tribe is just chilling or something. this isn't normal. currently i've talked to ari, rubes and jake (who i know from ian's konoha). just wondering if this is all a plan to oust me.
1486 days 4 hours ago
Vlad21
Day 1: Jake B. // Lemjam6

We lost the first challenge and I'm livid. I hate losing. I pride myself on my strategic, but I do hold my own in competitions and that usually helps me not attend many tribals in early rounds, which is the most dangerous part for me. When there are so many people on a tribe, it's easy for them to get 5 votes against because I am the biggest threat. Usually, I use the first few wins to get my footing in the game and build these connections, unfortunately I can't rely on that this time. My gut is telling me it might be me tonight, but I'm not going to go down without fighting. Hopefully I can point the blame on the people who didn't show up to the challenge. I love Mike and I like Ari, but I'm not going to take a bullet for them. Not gonna happen.
1486 days 4 hours ago
Vlad21
Day 1: Aidan J. // Aidan0621

Soo im one of the first people to enter the Turtles Den and it was awful. I lost my vote :( I have no idea what’s gonna happen at tribal, Im hoping/assuming the tribe will vote out one of the players that were innact in the challenge! I hope no one gets paranoid and thinks I won something at the Den because I DIDNT.
1486 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Jake B. // Lemjam6

Do I believe Aidan lost his vote? Absolutely not. Of course he’s not going to say he got something great, I think it’s possible he lost his vote to GAIN something more powerful, but I don’t know. I hope he did because then I can try getting at least 3 people with me for a tie. I’m a paranoid player, I always think it will be me.
1486 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Mike E. // Survivor8

Okay great start y’all missed the first challenge (I was watching my nephew), but it’s really because I muted the game chats and didnt get the reminder.

Anyways the tribe allegedly want to vote out Ryan which is fine with me. He wad the first and only alliance I made besides the obvious Jake one. But I can’t rock the boat aftrr missing a challenge. If they’re actually not voting me after I missed a challenge and have the most obvious f2 in group game history then they’re silly, but again I’m fine with it.

Brittany seems to forgot that I said she was dead to me and was excited I was on her tribe so we may be good. I was mostly too lazy or playing under radar to message anyone else yesterday. That’s a lie a messaged boring Aidan. Anyways I finally added everyone on skype so slowly hitting people up. I no longer care if Kai stays so ignore 90% of my first confessional. I want to align with Gonzalo & Rubes the most so far, but it’ll happen in time.
1485 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Kai L. // streamxx

CF: Losing the challenge wasn’t good for me, there’s already a pretty tight side on our tribe and no one is speaking too me apart from two people. I’ve heard Mike and Ryan’s name but I don’t wanna vote either of them so I’m seeing if I can pull a few in to vote someone else out.
1485 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Mike E. // Survivor8

Sup p*ssies!

Kai came to me looking to make a move & vote out Gonzalo with Ryan (we’re the bottom azul alliance). We have to try and pull in 2 people and it has pretty much been narrowed down to Jake & Britt. Pretty great stuff for me. It seems they dont see me as close to Jake, Kai is “Jake’s friend” in this scenario & I’m “repairing relationships with britt.” So I guess vote could be me, Ryan or Gonzalo at this point.
1485 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Ryan T. // Eclipse9

conf: ok so my name is getting thrown around because i didn’t participate in the ic (it was 5am where i am when that occurred). talked to kai, ari and jake and we’re gonna vote for mike. it’s hard to participate in a game like this when you’re needed at 5am each day. my body clock just deteriorates day after day doing this. it’s hard to keep up.
1485 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Ryan T. // Eclipse9

CHANGE TO GONZALO

stop gunning for me bro i know you are. I’ve got Mike and Kai, I’m tryna pull Jake and Ari in, and boom.
1485 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional:
It was unfortunatle that we lost, but at least there been two more people who did not played and I got support from my tribemates, so I'm not worried about myself tonight. For now I talk the most with Jake and even if he could be dangerous, I think he likes me and won't turn against me anytime soon, so I plan to play with him.
Gonzalo is playing it the leader, which it's stupid, haha, but it's good for me, because he will put a target on his back if he call the shots for long. Overall it's good to have someone stupid enough to call the shots and to step up, because in this early most of people don't like to make moves and prefer to keep it more under the radar, but we have to vote, so someone to make this decision easier is good. He already even make a chat with everyone except Ryan and Mike and people will soon realise that he is growing as a big threat. I mean, he is not a threat, he is playing stupid, so I will try to keep him too.
For tonight, it looks like it's gonna be Ryan and this is fine, he can go. Being on tribal early is good to develop more solid relationships and to see where people heads are, so I don't complain, everything is going just well.
1485 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Gonzalo B. // Carvalho

Confesional:

So coming to this game, I wasn't expecting to be so loved, I think I have to thank the production to put me such in a happy place

Jake and Aidan talk to me from day 1, and we are like bffs rigth now, but Jake is kinda and annoying and Aidan i think he is my showmance

On the other hand, Rubes is really really nice, like she is well loved in the cast, and Kai is just a drunk kid from UK

The rest of the cast is just like "meh" for the moment, but I think is a good week despite we lose the first challange

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!