This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S3: Galápagos Island Confessionals

Topic » V&W S3: Galápagos Island..

1502 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Brittany J. // LaFierceBrittany2

Another loss another tribal *sigh* we really need to start winning and I don’t think most of these people are going to help us do that. It sucks but it is what it is. Thankfully, I’ve integrated myself well enough with Mike and Jake that we have made a three-person alliance along with my personal relationships with Ari, Aiden & Kai. I’m hoping for a swap sometime soon because I don’t know how long these “easy votes” are going to go for. Regardless, I hope I’m on the right side of the numbers this time around. I kind of want to target Ryan next time we lose.. only because we haven’t talked an ounce and I don’t think he really wants to, anyway. Which is fine but don’t be surprised when your ass gets voted off next because I don’t want to be bitched at again!!

*Writes Rubes’ name on parchment*

https://stumakeswebsites.com/inside-survivor/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/shirinvoteoff.gif

This vote is only because we haven’t talked. You just went to the Turtle’s Den I simply don’t know what advantage you could or could not have. I’d rather not risk it, plus Mike, Kai, Aiden and Jake all seem to be voting the same way so I’m going with majority at this point.
1502 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Jake B. // Lemjam6

I was starting to think I feel confident today, but that's when I started getting nervous. The vote just seems too obvious tonight. I did make a few alliance chats because I believe people are more loyal when there is a concrete chat. As Mike is the person I trust the most, I made a chat with Me/Mike/Ari, Me/Mike/Kaya, Me/Mike/Brittany. Truthfully, I trust Ari the most of the 3 at this point. I know Mike is my ally for short term because we do have the connection for years, but I did betray him in our last encounter. He has not forgotten that and I believe he will try pulling one over on me in the short term.

I am a bit nervous that Rubes potentially received a power from The Turtle's Den. I did have a cross-tribe conversation with Justin and he told me what you can get and he said it was Advantage/Disadvantage/Nothing. Who knows if that's true, but it is possible that Rubes found an idol of some sort. That's why Ari is going to throw her vote on Ryan in case something goes wrong.

But more importantly, my tribe needs to win today's challenge, there will likely be a swap soon and I need to have some numbers. That other tribe seems unified and I have a huge target on my back, I don't like my odds at a swap/merge just yet.
1502 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Ryan T. // Eclipse9

conf: guess what people? im up and it’s freaking 5AM HERE. ive only had 2 hours of sleep tonight so that i don’t eventually look like a fool when the entire tribe loses the ic again
1502 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Jake B. // Lemjam6

This challenge took two hours, but it was exactly what I needed. It was exactly what the tribe needed. I think this challenge united the tribe, especially considering we were down 2-0 and came back and won. I wanted to be the spokesperson because 1. I trust myself more than anyone else and 2. It would bridge communication between me and other tribe members. I knew they'd have to really engage with me if they wanted to win. That's exactly what happened. I think that this did help me build relationships. Instead of going with guesses or questions that I wanted, I instead went with suggestion from the tribe. I wanted to show them that I value their opinions.

Everyone wants to feel valued. If I can make someone feel valued in a challenge, I believe there is a big chance they will feel valued by me in the bigger scheme of things. I think challenge really helped my game. Well worth the two hours.
1502 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast

Today is the day that Azul became a united tribe and I believe I am became the person everybody looks to for support. This challenge was my METAMORPHOSIS.
1502 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Michael Z. // FairyBoss

So I wasn't very active with the confessionals, cuz nothing really happen. I felt like a ghost for most of the game, because nobody actually wanted to talk to me.

Sagar dm'ed me first, but after asking me "How are you" he never replied. Then Justin just asked me about the twist lmfao. Like i would tell him anything. Also at the immunity challenges I kinda felt like a ghost, like nobody noticed that i was active in the tribe chat.
Also i lost the vote in the turtle den so yeah... PERFECT START! I don't think I've ever been this unlucky in a group game. I felt like i was the first boot.

But yeah I also made a huge mistake by telling Justin that I lost my vote. He went to the Turtle Den too so I wanted to bond with him, but well...DIDN'T HAPPEN!

But yeah we lost our first immunity challenge. I still have some fire in my eyes left so I will fight for my life. Right after the challenge I made a group chat with some members. I also had a good conversation with Daniel and for now he's my nr.1 allie. I also talked to Madi in private, because she said that she has some ppl on the other tribe that she wants to get rid off. I pointed out to her that Brian and Jake are close friends outside of the game so she should watch out with her words. So right now I'm good with Daniel and Madi.

I want to get rid of someone inactive, because that's the best option for me right now. I would hope that a lot of people would vote for 1 person that nobody would notice that my vote is missing. That's my strategy for now :)
1501 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Justin I. // BeastBoy

Well welll well we finally lost and are headed to tribal council. Okay so my strategy this far has been just making bonds with my tribe mates. I know jayson , Brian , and sagar from other group games so I’m good with them. I’ve just met Caleb, Daniel and Michael and have been getting to know them. I have not yet talked to Madi or bubba. Bubba has been pretty inactive and it seems like he is the consensus first vote which is fine with me. I am never one to rock the boat this early, just oink with the flow for now.

Toodles,
Justin
1501 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Brian C. // cfff

so i wanted to originally target ppl like michael and madi

but then michael randomly added me to that chat so im like fuck. It seems everyone will just do bubba which i was fine with but now bubba message me like 2 hours and I feel bad if he goes :(
i said i havent heard anything yet but it seems he might go
1501 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast

I'm safe today so I should be happy and feel comfortable...but I can't. That's just not me. When I'm playing a game, I'm ultra focused on the game, nothing else matters. Although I'm safe today, I can't say the same about tomorrow. Everyone is expecting a swap. From everything I've heard, Alcedo is thick as thieves. They have gotten along really well and plan on sticking together for the foreseeable future. That's not a good sign when I'm going into a swap in minority.

I have to rely on the Azul members to stick together and possibly a few members on the other tribe that I have connections to. I know Brian won't vote for me, but he will vote out all of Azul, he is locked in with Alcedo. I have to really figure out whose on the bottom and go from there. From instinct, I think it's Justin or Bubba, I'm sure one will go today and the other would be on the chopping block.
1501 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
// JUSTIN VOTED OFF //

// TRIBE SWAP //
1501 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Jake B. // Lemjam6

This swap could not have gone worse for me. Mike and I are in a two person minority and the three people we got are three people I don't know at all. Brian would've been fine...Bubba would've been fine...Jayson I at least know...Sagar doesn't like me but I have SOME connection with him. These 3 people I do not know at all. I need to win these challenges.
1501 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Bubba G. // Duffybutt11

Confessional #2:

Holy. Fuck. This game has been crazy in the last hour.. I went from no allies and no power to having new options and some powers. Last tribal I owe to Brian because had he not told me for sure I was the vote, I would be gone. I am also glad to see that I can trust Madi and Caleb, and to see they still trust me after I played an idol and told them I didnt have one. They did not vote for me, and Madi was the only one not to hear my name. That tells me everyone on my old tribe was wack. I am now swapped and I am feeling ok. I am with my #1 Caleb but I am also with Jayson who cast more shade than an oak tree..so I am nervous about our three majority staying a majority at this next vote. LUCKILY, during the challenge, I was able to pick up a special golden turtle..It allowed me to go to the Turtle Den and I won an idol nullifier. This will be very helpful come a merge, but If i have to use it at this next tribal then I will to save my but. After almost being voted out, I feel like my guard is up 10x more. I have even reached out and started talking to people on other tribes. Ryan, who I am friends with, was on a tribe with Jake. I trust them both and we all played together in the past, so I would love to work with them if the chance is given. I think with those two and the two allies I made at Alcedo (Caleb and Madi), I have enough people in the game I think I can trust...and god only knows what will happen at this next tribal..but as long as it aint me.
1501 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Jake B. // Lemjam6

Luckily, we won today. I couldn't be happier. Even better, I got to go to the Turtle Den to hopefully win a power that will change my game. Luckily, I did get the advantage, but it was a fucking idol nullifier. The only person who knows I have an idol nullifier is Mike and I kinda regret telling him because now he can just throw me under the bus as a liar if we were to lose again so that he stays instead of me.

I lied to my tribe and told them I got a 50/50 coin and I'm sure they don't even believe me at all. The rationale that was going through my head at the time was if I look like I'm being transparent then they won't think I'm more dangerous than I am. I really did make up that I have a better advantage that i do, but I think choosing the 50/50 puts them at risk at voting if we were to lose. I'm really not sure. But I'm a risk taker. I took a risk when I decided to play at the Turtle Den and I took a risk when I lied. I don't care. My back is against the wall and I will lie to anyone if it makes me stay in the game.
1501 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Madi S. // Maddog16

confess #1: This game has taken a toll I just witnessed an idol be played and I am hella shook.
1501 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Aidan J. // Aidan0621

Confessional:
Soooo I came back to a tribe swap and my new tribe lost immunity and its me and Ari vs 3 old Alcedo members! So I thought for sure I was gonna easily be picked off BUT Caleb is telling me he was on the bottom of his tribe too and wants to work together. So me, him and Ari will hopefully take majority of this new tribe and Ill be able to make it to merge <3

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!