This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S3: Galápagos Island Confessionals

Topic » V&W S3: Galápagos Island..

1526 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Ryan T. // Eclipse9

conf: that last round... 11 had a light green turtle instead of a regular green one. im not sure if that’s signifying an advantage hidden inside

if it’s an advantage that’s a good thing for me because im working with bubba who’s on the bottom and he messaged me that he would be willing to jump ship if we are on the same tribe
1525 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Bubba G. // Duffybutt11

Confessional #3:

So It is Me, Caleb, and Jayson from old Alcedo and to be honest I feel like we have all vibed pretty well. I still do not trust Jayson completely, but Caleb seems to. I told Caleb about my nullifier because I trust him, but I hope he doesn't tell anyone else.. If it comes back to bite me I will be pissed. I told him because I wanted to gain his trust, especially after leaving him out of my Idol decision. I could tell he was a little hurt/confused by it. I am hoping that this tribal will be easy and we can put 3 votes on Ari. If Jayson votes with us then I think it will help me trust him a bit more..but idk he kinda shady imo. I just don't trust people who write my name down...but right now I have to put my faith in him (weary)
1525 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Aidan J. // Aidan0621

Confessional:
I really hope everyone is being honest and they aren’t being fake and have a secret vote to get me out. But everyone seems to be on board with getting Jayson out. I like everyone so I hope we don’t lose anymore challenges and can go into merge together <3 I thought I was screwed, but I think I may have myself in a good position now
1525 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Caleb J. // CalebJustLeft

Small confessional:

I put in some hard work to convince Ari and Aidan that I’m with them just in case they have an idol, then Jayson Bubba and I are voting Ari
1525 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Michael Z. // FairyBoss

So our tribal was a one huge mess. Bubba played his idol. Which made me very nervous, because Justin was very shady and didn't want to tell his vote to Caleb. So I was so scared that he'll tell someone about it and I'll be just an easy vote. But I guess it wasn't the case. But I needed to some demage control so I told Daniel and Caleb about it. Well...then it turned out that Caleb also lost his vote lol. So not only I couldn't vote, but also my closest ally couldn't.

But yeah I became very close to Caleb, he even made a final 2 deal with me. Do I trust it? Not that much. I want to believe he's a sweetheart, but in this game you can't trust anybody. In my eyes he's a social threat, so I'll have to keep an eye on him.

I guess everyone voted for Bubba, so our plan wasn't bad. HOWEVER! Of course the idol was played. Madi told Caleb that it was her who told Bubba about the vote. Like...I want to like Madi, but...she's such a shady bitch omg. She didn't even come clean to the rest of us. How dumb is that.

So then we had a tribe swap. I was very nervous, because I really wanted to be in a majority. And this happened! Me, Madi and Daniel are all on the same tribe. We also have Jake and Mike, which is great, because I believe those 2 are friends outside of the game and I would love to vote them out before the merge. It's not this easy tho. If I had Daniel and Caleb it would be such an easy vote, but we have...Madi ;)

We ended up winning the comp, Jake killed this comp. He showed that he's a comp beast tbh. Also he went to the Turtle Den and told everyone that he has an idol...which is a lie. But I need to start working on Daniel and Madi before Jake and Mike work on them, so they don't get paranoid and turn on me. Like I'm asking Madi about her boyfriend...like I give shit about some tdating, but she has to be on our side so I don't get vote out.

So yeah, that's for today I guess :)
1525 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Ari R. // Ari_

Confessional:
Today it will be the most important night for me, I will either get on majority or go home with a bang. This swap was not exactly what I wanted so i had to fight my ass to stay in the game. Will it works? Honestly most likely no, but in this game you have to make big moves, so whatever it happens, I will know I played and I did my best. It depends on Aidan and Jayson if I convinced them to play with me and to give me their trust or they will decide to sheep Bubba and Caleb staying on the bottom. I rellly want to stay, because I'm always fight hard when i start something and to stay tonight is like keeping myself alive. I haven't felt more scared, but also proud of myself for fighting till the end. It was a bad swap from the start, but what make the great players different from the good ones is that great players can survive even if they are outnumbered and without an idol. Am I a great player or just a good one, I will find out this night.
1525 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Aidan J. // Aidan0621

Confessional:
So Ari came to me about aligning with Jayson to take out Bubba, but her reasoning and logic sounded off and I feel like she is just trying to save Jayson because they’re working together! Sooo unfortunately, I had to betray Ari and tell Bubba/Caleb because I trust them and I think us 3 will vote together and have potential to go far together! We’re gonna call ourselves the ABC alliance ;)
1525 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Caleb J. // CalebJustLeft

Confessional:

So this tribe swap was fucked up. I know it was for drama but fuck y’all! Ok so I tried working hard to get Aidan and Ari to trust me, turns out Ari is a little snake and tried to flip the votes on Bubba I made a final 3 with Bubba and Aidan but I think their convinced me and Bubba are close. Which we are but we can’t have people thinking that! So I talked to jayson and him me and Bubba are still voting Ari (I think). Unless she has an idol then Bubba or I are going. I don’t think I’m going home but if I do I won’t be blindsided! I came into this game on the bottom and have worked my way to the middle on my last tribe but this swap really messed it up. If I can survive this vote I think there is a good shot I make merge. I trust jayson a lot. My ride or die rn is Michael he’s a badass I miss him! I don’t trust Ari, I don’t trust Brian or any of lemjams friends. I hope this vote goes the way I need it too! Survivor gods PLEASE
1525 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
// ARI VOTED OFF //
1525 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Jake B. // Lemjam6

Seeing Ari voted out is really devastating for me personally because I really liked her, but it's even worse for my game. From a strategic standpoint, Ari was probably the person I talked game with the most aside from Mike. I really had plans into the future with Ari and I think she would've been a huge asset for me. This tribal did prove to me what I feared, the OG Alcedo might be staying together and try to Pagong OG Azul. We're now down in numbers by 2, so this is not looking good for us. I may have to completely abandon my ties to Azul and really get in with the Alcedo members on my tribe or I'll be getting voted out really soon.
1524 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Ryan T. // Eclipse9

conf: it feels really weird to win more than 1 immunity per season. in my previous games, ive only won one immunity and had to survive all but one of the tribals before i was eliminated. huh maybe it gives me more motivation to perform better in the challenges.

also; Will i hope your doing safe and staying away from COVID
1524 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast

I was really advocating for a live challenge, not just because I love the anticipation of a live challenge, but because non-live challenges are often very easy to throw. (Puzzles, flash games, etc.) Now that I see the challenge, I think it's very possible that people throw the challenge. Me and Mike are two big players in this game, we're both very experienced and very intelligent, these people can refuse to submit and there is nothing we can do.

Honestly, I would hate to go out like that. To go out from a thrown challenge would just destroy me. I have to say, though, I think it would be the correct move. They have numbers and they have the chance to take out a big player by just throwing the challenge. It would not be happy, but I really would understand. I think if they don't throw the challenge, they'll come to regret it.
1524 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Mike E. // Survivor8

The expected tribe swapped happened. I’m making great relationships with everyone on my tribe and bam! I’m on one of the 3 Alcedo v 2 azul splits. Worse? I’m with Jake still (reminder Jake & I are the most obvious duo in history). So I feel swap fucked, but will try and make those same relationships happen here as well. Jake’s GOTTA go before me anyway right?

AND we win the challenge. Thank Christ cause we have not made any progress on this tribe with these new friends. Maddie? Boring, boring, can’t keep a convo going & did I mention boring? Daniel? Probably a leader & I’d expect to be least likely to flip. Interesting, fun & doesn’t seem to care to get to know me 😂. Michael? Hasn’t responded to me. LOL so no progress. Jake risked his vote, got an advantage ... and it was a useless idol nullifier.

Puzzle challenges used to be my fucking forte, but I dont own a computer. Was able to get on one for 10 minutes for a decent score, but can’t do mu usual best puzzle score. Weird using a mouse again tbh. If we keep winning great, if we lose we have work to do.
1524 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast

Luckily, the tribe didn't throw and we were successful in winning the challenge. I also had to start drama on the other tribe. Aidan told me Ari got herself out by trying to protect Jayson.

I took it upon myself to message Jayson that Ari told me that Caleb was targeting Jayson, but it just didn't work out. I have no idea if that's true, but I get bad vibes from Caleb. People have told me he was shady. I wanted to build a bridge between me and Jayson so I told him this information. I basically just twisted what Aidan told me and said it came from Ari. Aidan never told me Caleb did anything, but I threw that in there for fun of it. I assumed that tribe would lose and I needed the survivor between Jayson and Aidan to work with me.
1524 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Caleb J. CalebJustLeft

Bubba and Aidan think I’m voting with them. But bubba lost his vote in the den (or I think) he just told me. So I’m voting Aidan. Hoping it’s a 2-1 vote and Aidan doesn’t have an idol

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!