This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W Season 1: Mozambique Confessionals

Topic » V&W Season 1: Mozambique..

1545 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 7 - Red F. // RedFabFoxy

CONFESSIONAL: Well, well, well. How many things have transpired today! FIRST OF ALL, I got a fucking idol... I'm gonna cry. Idk what to do with it though, I know Dallas is trynna target me, so like, what do I do, do I keep it now, do I use it on myself, do I use it on stoner... ALSO, the motherfucker lied of course, I found it on a YELLOW level, not a fucking black-to-blood level. What a nasty liar. Anyway... I'm getting Paul, Stoner, Grace, James on board, now I just need Mark to wake up, be on board AND cancel out someone's vote... Hopefully Ivy can come online and magically vote with us too?? lol. But yeah, good luck to me because this tribal will be dramatic as hell.
1545 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 7 - James R. // J2999

As expected, Wade left at my last tribal, 4-1. Cool.

Austin left on the other tribe and this one was just frustrating and genuinely sucked to see. I had a final 2 with him, and I definitely feel that I could’ve gone FAR with him, whether that be actually making Final 2, or just like a lot further and be fully loyal period, that was the best-case scenario for me. So yeah that sucked.

Merge came around! This is Final 13 so it’s difficult to tell where this will lead to regarding jury. I mean I PERSONALLY either hope jury starts at 11 and is a 9-person one with an F2, or it starts today and is an… 11-person one with an F2. Just all round an F2 is better than an F3 I do believe, but a 10-person jury starting F13 unfortunately does seem likely. I guess we will see.

So initially the vote like broke out as Chris because he was like lowkey coming for people during the challenge yesterday and like I adore Chris and he had some very valid points about a ‘premade’, whilst there has been no OFFICIAL confirmation, like so many people here DON’T do group games frequently so it’s just too suspicious they have all joined this game at the same time, definitely red flags of a type of premade, just difficult to pinpoint who EXACTLY is in it.

After Chris’ name came up, MARK’s then did with an attempt to have like basically almost the whole game split on the two of them. A few people then gathered an idea to not vote either of them, so if a split was attempted it would end up like 6-4-3 with like Chris being the 4, Mark the 3 and someone else being the 6.

However, today it’s sorta all spiralled. Dallas has begun targeting Red, Red has begun targeting Dallas. Whilst I like both of them, I’m tighter with Red than I am Dallas, so like I’m gonna get behind Red, particularly as like Dallas is more connected with the people in the associated ‘premade’ than Red so yeah!!!!

Red also informed me that he has found the MERGE idol which is PERFECT because that’s someone I have a lot of trust in so feel more secure knowing that he has it.

Mark is supposedly playing a like block-vote on Dallas tonight. Whilst I think it’s a smarter and more strategic play to block someone not-Dallas because if Dallas is blocked then he will assume he’s the target and if he has an idol would therefore play it, it’s not something I’m gonna focus upon too much, I mean Red DOES have an idol he can play if necessary.

There was a chat made consisting of Chris, Grace, Mark, Paul, Red and I for this vote, and whilst I voted Mark previously like it WORKS for me because otherwise we’re just all going to get Pagonged.

I LIKE Dallas and hope he’s not pissed at me or possibly doesn’t know I was involved, but tonight I vote DALLAS. This is me playing the game long-term, not just short-term.

Plus, I do still feel decently connected with the people I’m not voting with, like I’ve got a good relationship with Josh, my brief conversations with Lexey have gone well, Max is good despite not being too active, Caden well I saved him yesterday soooo!, Ivy hasn’t been too active but I trust her. Actually her and Caden it’s unknown where they are standing tonight, but I guess we will see and possibly be able to figure based on vote count! And then Kelly another I’ve barely spoken to but we have a decent relationship. So yeah I DO feel relatively decently set up so far, and I just hope the game continues alright, starting with Dallas leaving tonight.
1545 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - Mark P. // piesyumyyumypies

CF; Dallas is gone my target left I think im finally having some what of chance at winning possibly never though I would say that Kelly needs to go next why? she is the leader on the other side and lied to my face when we were talking so
1544 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - Red F. // RedFabFoxy

CONFESSIONAL: So, my thoughts on the game so far... Good ass news, I got an idol, I got Dallas out, and I also got individual immunity!!! However, all that means nothing when I don't feel 100% safe in the game... I know for a fact there are tons of people who will be willing to flip on me, and I know I may have gained a "possible threat" in people's eyes because of that win. I personally don't know what I'm gonna do now, because I'm not entirely sure who I can fully trust. I definitely do not trust Lexey, Josh is sketchy, and Kelly is ok, he seems a bit "unsure" after the blindside. Then there's Paul (who I feel can be shady sometimes), Mark (who's a known flipper), and Stoner who I actually trust. I definitely trust Grace and James, those are DEFINITELY my final 3... But the question is, how can we make sure we go far? Who knows.
1544 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - Kelly K. // Kelly2722

It sucks that I was on the wrong side of the vote and a couple of my allies blindsided me, but I still have my idol and I think that I can turn this around. I’m not going to go my usual route with overreacting because that’ll only hurt me even more. I’ve got to turn this game around.
1544 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - Grace R. // pinkiepie512

Me and Red: flips on Survivor alliance and votes Dallas
Dallas: knows we flipped and removes us out of the chat
DJ: adds me and Red back to alliance chat knowing we flipped on them

https://media.tenor.com/images/72cd8e758e7518d83eefdddb217743fb/tenor.gif
1544 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast

So it has gotten back to me that I’m most likely the vote tonight and several people are throwing my name out there, so tonight there will be fireworks. I’m not done playing just yet.
1544 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - Paul M. // paul028

Am I ratting out my alliance to save Mark from elimination? Perhaps. Am I a little bitch? 100%
1544 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast

So as of right now, it’s either me or Mark tonight. From what I am being told, Myself, Lexey, Josh, Max, Grace, Red, Cadden, Ivy, and a Stoner are all voting for Mark to go. I don’t know if others are voting for him too but that’s just what was told. However, Mark seems super confident he has the numbers to send me out, and being that I was blindsided last tribal, I wouldn’t be shocked if it happened again so maybe I have to play my idol. We’ll see what happens.
1544 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 8 - James R. // J2999

Last night Dallas left 7-4-1. I won’t lie, that was one more vote our way than I expected! But hey getting him out was the move, and he went crazy on me LMFAOOOO I didn’t realise it was *that* deep but yeah that happened, yet half my alliance who voted him got off literally free so like !! I mean cheers for the edit but still what the hell!!!!!

Immunity challenge, I get second :/ Red wins like 12-10-2, so king, but yeah I wanted it!!!!!

Initially our side has no idea for the vote. Grace and Red are in an alliance with the other side and they told me Lexey started the chat. So I decide, let’s go for Lexey! She excluded me soooooooo! However Caden and Paul don’t want to. So we’re like … oh !

The other side are allegedly voting Mark, which like is sorta chill he is a bit of a wildcard in the game.

Chris informed me that he has an extra vote which is perfect as it’s another foundation for us to build trust upon, and I totally get it not using it this round, no offence to Mark.

Though now when our like entire side are contemplating flipping to Mark, Paul told Chris that if we vote Mark not Kelly that he’s gonna flip and be working with them. Like LMAO? Sorry mate I’m not here to do whatever exactly secures YOU a more comfortable footing in the game. I mean kudos to Paul that he is able to have these levels of power currently, but not something I support nor want to be the case.

It’s literally 2 mins until votes are due and I’m internally screaming I don’t know what the plan is. I mean if the other side make us vote Mark then destroy one of our existence’s that’s so funny but tragic, I mostly just hope it isn’t me.

Chris, Grace and Red are one million percent my top 3 currently, and probably for the end of the game. Including Austin that round out MY five for the game PERIOD.

Ok so like I’m just gonna vote MARK tonight. I don’t want to, but I don’t want to burn my connections to the other side such as Kelly who I have a decent relationship with. I would be fine voting him, but if we don’t have the numbers we unfortunately don’t have the numbers. And whilst NORMALLY I’d GLADLY minoritise myself to be loyal, but Mark and I haven’t had the most loyal game to one another cough cough a few tribals ago when Jadine left cough cough. This is unfortunate, but I hope it’s Mark tonight and not me nor like Chris or Grace, and obviously not Red who’s safe! Prayer circle!
1544 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 9 - Kelly K. // Kelly2722

Yes yes fucking YES I finally led a vote and got out Mark who was not only unpredictable and a threat, but someone who fucking TRIED ME. I’m so glad I saved my idol, because something tells me I’m going to be needing it soon.
1542 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9 - Kelly K. // Kelly 2722

So everyone seems to be on like the same page when it comes to the easy vote being Paul, but it has gotten back to me that Stoner is actually throwing me Lexey and Josh under the bus, which of course I’m not okay with. I’m trying to orchestrate a blindside on Red tonight because he is easily the biggest threat in the game right now. He’s a competition threat, he may have an idol, he’s friends with most of the cast, and he’s playing all sides. Plus he has already shown that he is only interested in doing moves that benefit himself. I need 6 votes to pull this off: myself, Lexey, Josh, Max, Ivy and one more (maybe Paul? But he’s so unpredictable). I am trying to be super tight-lipped about it though because if word gets back to Red, the whole plan is foiled.
1542 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9 - Kelly K. // Kelly2722

Something is definitely up with this tribe. Ivy told me earlier that Stoner brought up myself Lexey and Josh for the vote, but everybody else is claiming that Stoner hasn’t said anything and that the plan is still Paul. I don’t believe that to be true at all. There is no way in hell that of all people, Stoner would have only talked to Ivy about voting off me Lexey or Josh. Stoner and Ivy don’t have that close of a relationship. I think they’re definitely trying to pull off a blindside tonight, but I’m going to see what happens throughout the rest of the day and see what happens.
1542 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9 - Red F. // RedFabFoxy

CONFESSIONAL: Ok so, so far I'm at an ok position I think? I hope things go right again today... Last time, we could've gotten Kelly, but who would've thunk that Emily was gonna self-vote?! But anyway, I trust Stoner, and I'm gonna pray things work out well in our favour.
I'm casting my vote on Kelly.
1542 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 9 - Paul M. // paul028

Literally, my closest ally Mark got voted out because James, Grace and Red are thick in the hed. I dont even like anyone left maybe only Stoner. How disappointing and im probably gone next

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!