This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W Season 1: Mozambique Confessionals

Topic » V&W Season 1: Mozambique..

1520 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 16 - James R. // J2999

Here we are, the Final 5.

Caden and Josh wanted me to vote Grace last vote, thinking Chris was voting with them to 3-2-1 out Red, it was a cute effort but yeah we been knew it wasn’t happening. Josh then said post-vote that it was Chris who voted with Caden, another cute effort because I adore Josh, but again we been knew that wasn’t the case as our Core 4 stayed strong.

Then it’s the lovely endurance challenge!  When I heard Chris and Red were gonna go for the whole thing then I knew I didn’t have to, as I was only going to be able to get a maximum of 19 as I would’ve needed 5 hours sleep for school! Possibly 20 if I made it bang on the hour the other times or whatever, but yeah I knew they were going for longer so decided to not bother as such. I then also knew Josh would, but he sorta needed to lose for our core 4’s sake.

So, Chris and Red both get 24. Like wow. Legends, kings, amazing. I’m glad they both did, and happy for Red that he won. So the vote DOES seem relatively simple! The core four should all be voting Josh. The only way I see this perhaps NOT happening is incase Josh has an idol and someone throws a vote to make it 3-1-1, like Devon Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers style. I feel this would most likely be Chris if anyone as he is the most strategic in them terms.

I just hope that if Josh DOES have an idol he doesn’t use it to take me out considering I’ve had him back every round prior to this, including throwing final 6 immunity. I HAVE been honest with him and stated I am likely voting him out, and he said he respects it. I guess we will see what happens, but HOPEFULLY (it’s 1 min till votes due right now) in 10 minutes Josh will have left 4-1. Or if an idol is played … not me.

I unfortunately vote for JOSH tonight :(

This vote hurts the most of all votes I've cast so far this game considering he is a good mate and stuff, but it's purely strategy at this point. It's the end game. That's what it HAS to be. He has been a great ally to me this game and is someone I consider a good mate, but he has like an entire alliance on the jury which is a guaranteed defeat for me if I make it to the end.

Finale night too, and hopefully assuming touchwood I survive F5 vote, I’ll type a confessional pre-finale. If not, then RIP, I tried, I was loyal and honest but it just would be what it is.
1520 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 17 - James R. // J2999

And there we have it.

Josh left 4-1, he voted me which sorta sucks but yeah! That's my first vote all merge, and only second vote the entire game.

He wanted Chris to idol him though I don't believe Chris would have voted me, so yeah. He left saying I have his jury vote, so like sorta no complaints there.

So like Finale night. It's definitely an interesting one. We are entering finale night with FOUR people left. The Aitutaki Four from Cook Islands baby! We sorta were that group though like we were together since merge began yet all made it here without much opposition honestly LMFAOOO our minds! It's like Yul having the super idol yet no one taking the chance to flush it and just further giving the Aitutaki Four power! Becky Lee.

With the jury currently being at 9 I really cannot figure how this will go! Initially I'd have thought an 11 person jury was a bit too big for a first season, like with it being a final 2. But I think that if it is labelled as 'Finale night' and that consists of literally just final immunity + vote out, then that's a mixed signal and misleading vibe. At this point, I'm hoping it's a final 2 though.

My PLAN is to probably give Grace fourth. I KNOW she has been playing the sorta least of the four of us, I love her a ton and am glad she's here with me, but I also have a tighter relationship with Chris and Red. It equally slightly depends on whether F4 immunity is final immunity or not, which I hope it is not. PLUS by NOT voting Chris, as I assume the vote would LIKELY be 2 Grace 2 Chris, though depends who wins immunity, as if Chris does then like Red and I will vote Grace I think.....

So with it being a Final 3, if Grace gets 4th, then that allows me to be in Final 3 with Chris and Red. I do believe in both them scenarios I get taken to the end, so winning wouldn't be crucial. Chris said to me he had an initial F2 with Austin, which I respected as I also had an F3 with them premerge LMFAO, but after Austin left I was his F2. And Red and I have had a good solid relationship for a couple of years now, so I feel fine with him choosing me over Chris, even though the jury have stated they are clearly against Chris.

I guess we will see though, I DO feel like I will make top 3, just depends who with right now. My odds of making the end are decent I feel, but whatever happens I'm glad my Core Four made it here and one of us is winning.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!