This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W Season 1: Mozambique Confessionals

Topic » V&W Season 1: Mozambique..

1538 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
1538 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Dallas V.  // Akeria

I hate everyone on the enemy tribe. I can't stand Jadine and Redfab, and they should be afraid of me.
1538 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Wade H. // Wade

Confession 1

My heart started beating when people were being selected for tribes , then I saw mark and Paul on one tribe and all I kept thinking was “if someone is listening up there please put me wherever they are”

And thank god I was , it’s way to early to be dealing with James ✋🏼

Confession 2

Jesus Christ All I did was say hi to JL and first thing he does is say how cute I am

Before I could blink we started flirting on Snapchat , but I can’t brush him off cause now what if he takes it personal and tries to vote me off ? This fucking sucks all I wanted was to make an alliance now I have to flirt or the guys feelings get hurt ☹️

In other news I would like to vote jelly of if we lose but mark doesn’t want to

And I don’t want to force it cause otherwise crazy mark will show up and decide to do his own thing

So far I’ve made good social connections with jl , mark , foxy , Paul , so I hope this helps
1538 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Paul M. // paul028
Confessional: Immediately, I feel torn. I know for a fact I can work with Wade and Mark and possibly work with Jadine, Josh and Red. HOWEVER, i hate hate HATE with a passion is Kelly, i am targeting him/her whatever first
1538 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Red F. // RedFabFoxy

https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013017/nickichoke.gif
^ this is just me right now. No fucking comment. Like, we had the damn chance to win, and we fell short so quickly... I won't take it if we're on a losing streak, I really really won't. I need that other tribe to be halved. But really, fucking DJ.. I'd love to vote him out honestly, because he'd be a number for people that might cut me out in the future, so! But we'll have to see what people wanna do I guess... I got Wade's trust, I love Jadine, Mark seems to trust me (but he's a wildcard lol), so we shall see...
1538 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Wes K. // Bluejay7622

I am casting my vote for Joel!

I tried coming to him telling him I would like to work together like we did in our last game, but apparently he thinks I’m the reason he went home even though I was his only vote to stay! Now in this game I WILL be the reason he is going home.
1538 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Wade H. // Wade

Joe is a sneaky sneaky bastard trying backstab and blindside me

So he must go bye bye NOW!!!!

I’m voting Joel
1538 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Emily T. // EmzThorne

CF: My tribe is kind of shat. Pinkiepie literally has a huge fucking crush on me and has voted me out in 2 group games so far. Akeria is my good sis, but will cause pointless drama and fuck any alliance I have for being petty n selfish. Cherry is good. Cadden is cool. I like lexey and J299 too. Logan I don't think he likes me, but whatever. WHO THE FUCK IS BADGIRL? Spinner and I have never spoken to each other. So this will be interesting.
1538 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Kelly K. // Kelly2722

So a lot of the tribe has messaged me that my name has been tossed around for missing the challenge, but I’m not concerned at all. I know Mark was the one who actually threw my name out to begin with and now he’s trying to do damage control or whatever but I know more than he thinks I do. I’m pretty sure a good portion of the tribe wants Joel out anyways, so for right now that seems to be the best option for me to do right now until my name is crystal clear.
1538 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Jadine J. // SAWCUK55

So day 1 has been a rollercoaster my literally most hated person is in this game and on our tribe

i am happy to have a solid group of people i trust on this tribe with me,red,wes, and josh.
wade and i have had many chats i feel like i can trust him too

mark is young nd dumb and i cant wait to see the joel sheep fall

end of the day i believe its me vs joel  tonight and the queen will be staying i hpe with votes for joel being

ME,WES,RED,DJ,DELETE,WADE
1538 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Kelly K. // Kelly2722

So I’m trying to feel out the rest of my tribe and I’m feeling really good about Wes Red Josh and Jadine. Mark kinda grouped us all in some “Roblox premade alliance” even though nobody plays that and I have never even talked to Jadine prior to this game, but if people are going to assume we’re together, we may as well just be together then.
Mark is overplaying way too early in the game and that’s definitely something that’s going to bite him in the ass.
Wade is kind of slow. He tells you something one minute that he probably wasn’t supposed to, and then forgets he told you and questions where you got said information from. I feel like people will drag him along because he’s an easy beat IMO.
I haven’t talked to Paul Joel or Stoner because I have a feeling that they are voting for me and I’m not going to be fake and waste my time trying to flip their votes because that’s not the kind of game I want to play. I’m with who I’m with, and if you’re not with me, you’re against me; there’s no sugarcoating it.
1538 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Joel H. // KarmaSutra
Vote: Mark
Reason: Tried targeting me for absolutely no reason, and that's just not going to fly with me. Deuces!

Confessional:

I was really surprised to be playing this game when I found out I was cast. I am sure I am probably one of the only people who didn't give myself a 10 on the active score, but nonetheless here I am. The game didn't exactly get the best start for me.

I missed the cast reveal and most of the first challenge, because I fail at reading and didn't realize that there was a challenge last night. I ended up making it in time, to at least do my part in the challenge, but we still lost. During the challenge, I had a chance to look around and see who I was in a tribe with, and that could've been better. I don't really know a whole lot of people on my tribe, so I guess the optimist in me is glad to meet some new people.

The few I did know, I was kind of scared about. Wes, is a pretty cool dude, and we've had a previous relationship in the past due to games. But, Wes in the sort of person who will do absolutely anything to win a game. He's a very cutthroat person, so I have to be completely wary of him. It didn't help that I was on a tribe with him in Johnny's 100 Days of Survivor Blog game, when I was voted out. But, he maintains that he was the only person who voted with me when I was eliminated, so I'll take him at his word for now.

Jadine and I have a very tumultuous past. We used to be friends back in the day when frookies were not being overrun with multis, but things started falling apart when she would sheep the other side of the game every time. Long story short, things were said and it didn't end well. We haven't put closure to that blowup yet, so it'll be interesting to see if we can move past that and potentially work together in this game.

Wade is a very social person. We had a pretty lengthy conversation last night, and he informed me of a rumor about a Roblox chat with Wes, Jadine and DJ. I'll be honest, even though I'm wary of Wes, he's the person I still trust the most on the tribe at the moment, so I  let him know the rumor going around about him. Well, apparently that got back to Wade, and he called me out on it this morning. I didn't acknowledge that I was the one who said anything, but I assume Wes told him I had. So, I probably lost Wade's trust for the time being and maybe the rest of the game.

Mark is trying to keep Kelly this round, even though a majority of the people wanted for vote her out. By keeping Kelly, he's throwing my name around for the vote. But, I think the vote tonight will be between Mark and myself. I'm not sure which way it is going to go, but I have faith I will still be around for the next round. If not, I had fun playing the day I was in the game.
1537 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Paul M. // paul028

Honestly, my alliance with Mark and Wade is a fucking mess right now but it's lit. Let's go to rockzzzzzz
1537 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Logan H. // lhooper902976

I definitely am excited to play, I know I do have some pressure since both times I made it to the merge. The first time late jury by losing to James in a fire making challenge and the second time early merge. Honestly my tribe I hardly know at all with the exception of Grace and James. However, it's time for me and James to clash again since he knows way too much of the cast. This isn't a James charity, this is Survivor and it will not be boring and predictable if I have anything to say about it.
1537 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2 - Mark P. // piesyumyyumypies

CF: I found the other tribes idol so now I have information and now I need to decide who im giving a possible idol too this could help me get a new ally but IM SO PISSED OFF.
1537 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2 - Wade H. // Wade

Confession 3

Mark is crazy !!!!!

How the hell can u go and tell Joel the big mouth everything and even after he goes and tells on you , you still think you can trust him ?

If Joel had just kept his fat mouth shut maybe I could’ve worked with him but he had waaaaay to much drama and baggage so I had to let his ass go

Now I feel like I’m in a bad position because it doesn’t take a Brain surgeon to figure out that there is a clear alliance consisting of Jadine , Wes, kelly , jl, and perhaps foxy and for all I know stoner is in on it too

Meaning the only people I can truly trust is mark and Paul ....oh god , pray for a tribe swap !!!!

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!