This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 7 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 7 & Results

2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
08. Samantha Harvey "So Sick" #Girls

2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
I mean this was good, but for me it was not as good as you have been recently. It just wasn't all there. You had good vocals, but everything coming together, it just wasn't working as an overall performance. You have really done well recently, but this wasn't my best performance from you this season if I'm honest, you just took a step backwards.
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

* dances along * Damn Samantha! You're on fire tonight! You definitely deserve a spot in the finale, I'm shocked by how much you have improved from week 2 and 3. You keep surprising me and I love surprises, so I love you Samantha! I'm a fan.
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

I feel like you were running out of breathe a little, and I think had you slowed the tempo it will help you out a bunch. It got a tad bit repetitive and boring however I still enjoyed this performance, and the emotion was there 100%. Another thing I would critique would be your energy leveled varied at different points in the song, so I feel like you need to show more consistency when you do songs like this, but way to go Jaylen.
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Now i know what I look for in an artist and this song stood out the most for me. Samantha you definitely have your comfortable position but it was time to shake it up and I definitely think you smashed this song and it has a beat :P. I definitely could tell you were feeling the song as much as I was. Like I said earlier you have been a pleasure and joy this entire season. I do fear you’ll be in the bottom and I don’t want this to be the end of us but you killed it hands down and you know that and you should be proud.
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
WHY DID DRAKE CALL HER JAYLEN? I'm so confused...
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Give it up for Samantha Harvey!

*claps*
2440 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
but way to go Jaylen

OK savannah I can work with but Jaylen no hunty
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform, Jessica Sanchez! #Girls
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
09. Jessica Sanchez "Clarity" #Girls

2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
*stands and claps*
Jessica, Jessica, Jessica! WOW! That was absolutely beautiful! I love that you went with a more upbeat performance because it just shows how versatile you can be, even though it was slowed down. I really believe that you will make the final show, and you deserve it!
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

This was very stripped back and boring. Jessica I thought you were going to slay it but tonight you let me down. But I hope you make finals somehow to showcase your strong vocals, you were consistent throughout the season and deserve to be in the finals!
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

This is what I meant for having a build up quicker and keeping us entertained. I feel like you were pitchy on some of the notes, however this was very entertaining. I love the power in your voice, and I’m glad you decided to take a risk with singing a song like this because I know you don’t go for the major pop songs most of the time, and also an upbeat song if that. Way to go on this performance.
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

You’re voice took over the room, legit you could hear a pen drop. My eyes and ears were gazed upon you girl. I was not blinking because I didn’t want to miss a second of that mind boggling performance. Jessica you are just a damn force to be reckon with and I am so proud to have you here in the top 5.
2440 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
me at jaylen

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!