This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 7 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 7 & Results

2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
02. Samantha Harvey "Leave" #Girls

2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
I really liked this Samantha! I thought that this was very different to what you have done before and really made you stand out from the rest of the semi-finalists. You know, I think people expect go big or go home with this type of theme, but this was pleasantly surprising. Good job!
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

At first I thought I wasn't going to like this, but damn Samantha, this was so good! You're really more than just a pretty girl and girl you are slaying! I liked the sass and attitude in your voice and just you, you're slowly becoming one of my favourites. Definitely deserve a spot in the finale!!!
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

This is probably one of your best performances to date, you’re right I was getting bored of slow songs, and I think doing a fast song reawakened something within you because I could everything that I loved about you at the beginning of the season. Excellent performance Samantha I don’t have any critique for you about this performance.
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

This song actually fit your voice and vocal range so good. I think truly you could possibly end up in the bottom just for how stiff the competition and these judges loving Saara is but I am proud of you. This performance, your journey, and you have made this such fun season hands down.
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Will she make it through? Give it up for Samantha Harvey!

*Claps*
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Sticking with the #Girls - It's Natalie Ong!
2428 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Oh God I was so nervous
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
03. Natalie Ong "How Great Thou Art" #Girls

2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Natalie, you have really come out in this latter part of the competition as a credible artist and a respectable finalist and I really honestly think you deserve to be in the season finale now. You're a fabulous artist and I loved it! Good job Natalie!
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

* Standing Ovation * Your voice for a 15 year old is truly out of this world. This was such a mature performance and your voice sounded so mature, Natalie you've really come a long way and without a doubt, deserve a spot in the finale! This was extremely beautiful, I'm so impressed. * bows down *
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

This was not your best in my opinion, the higher notes were a bit pitchy which is never a good thing, and I felt like you weren’t connected to the song which caused your energy level to decrease from what I’m used to. You were also pitchy on the higher notes in the song. Overall I guess this was a solid performance, but I think you could have done better.
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

https://media.giphy.com/media/2116PkgyWRPz2/giphy.gif

Natalie you fucking killed that and let no one else tell you that you didn’t. You have always been a gem to me all season and it’s bout time you shine for these people who had a hard time seeing it. You go girl!
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
She wants to make it through! Give it up for Natalie Ong!

*claps*
2428 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Moving over to Drake and the #Boys - It's Chris Jamison!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!