This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 7 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 7 & Results

2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
06. Saara Aalto "Alive" #Over30s

2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
WOW WOW WOW! That was absolutely great! You absolutely hands down deserve a spot in that finale! You sung your little heart out and excelled! I'm so so proud of you for doing well in this competition and if you don't make that season finale, I don't know what I would do! We need you there!
2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

* standing ovation * Now this proves to me why you need to be in the finale! SAARA THIS WAS EXTREMELY POWERFUL!!!!!!!! I BOW TO YOU. I SHALL VOUCH FOR YOU TO BE IN FINALE. YOU ABSOLUTEL DESERVE THIS! THIS WAS EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL, GOSH I LOVED IT SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! <3
2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

You were kinda late entering but you got back on tempo, I think you tried to do much in beginning which really threw me off from the song. I also saw you tried to slip into your broadway voice, however during the chorus was powerful, and I enjoyed it. I love how you decided to strip back it all and just do this acoustic. I will also say breathing was also a problem but this is a hard song to do with holding breathes so it won’t affect much good job.
2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Now this is the Saara that isn’t putting on an act. This is Saara Aalto feeling a song and delivering it with purpose. No gimmicks, no props, no back up dancers. Saara and her voice.  I will most definitely give you this performance cause you killed it and these performances is how you win me over not those theatrical shit. Obviously vocals could have been better grip but I still loved it.
2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Give it up for Saara Aalto!

*claps*
2435 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
i was nervous too samantha
2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Here's Nehemiah's pick for Natalie Ong #Girls
2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
07. Natalie Ong "Lay Me Down" #Girls

2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
Nehemiah, a great song choice! You know, next season we may have the underdogs as a category, but this season, you're the real underdog! You had a lot to prove to everyone, and you got here! You and Nehemiah should both be proud. I loved the vocals, was stunning and beautiful! I really connected with the performance and loved every moment. A good job from both your performances tonight. Well done!
2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

I feel your first performance was much better than this. This was a bit mediocre and boring. But I can't deny the talent and voice that you have Natalie! There's just something about you that intrigues me.
2435 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

Okay the beginning seemed a bit rushed, you just jumped into song which seemed messy, I will say watch out for the runs on every note, because it really disconnect the song and it got boring fast. I see you tried to make it your own, and you did but I wish there was something more to quench my thirst so to say when it comes to performance. Overall not bad, and it was good but try to work on things a little more I mean we’re almost to the finale, and you have a lot to improve.
2435 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Natalie you are on a roll and not only that but you definitely deserve finals. I think bringing you to the live shows this season was a very smart decision on my behalf because I did see something in you. I thought you delivered each week but it never met the rankings. Nevertheless you always stuck it out and continued performing as who you re and never changed to be a character. This was a strong ballad and I’m proud as hell to be your mentor.
2435 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Give it up for Natalie Ong!

*claps*
2435 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, Samantha Harvey! #Girls

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!