This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 7 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 7 & Results

2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Give it up for Jessica Sanchez!

*claps*
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Last to perform tonight, it's Chris Jamison with Drake's choice! #Boys
2440 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
wrong video btw tommy
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
10. Chris Jamison "Let's Get It On" #Boys

2440 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
but ik its late so keep going
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
This was a really interesting choice from Drake (I almost called him Jake). We're so used to seeing a more polished performance from you, especially in the latter part of the competition, so it was nice to bring it full circle, and see a little more vulnerability and I really enjoyed that. Good job Jake! <3
2440 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Give it up for Jessica sanchez not performing clarity  or its juse lag for me
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

This was good but nothing special. I think you're probs going to be the act going home tonight, sorry.
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Neme91
wrong video btw tommy

Sorry will post at end, it's been such a long day :(
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

I choose this for you because of how amazing your falsetto and range is. I wanted you to explore every option, while also stripping back the song to show how beautiful your voice. I wanted you to show these judges that you can improve from bottom 2 last week. This performance you did just that way to go honestly.
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

I’m not use to this song being slowed down this slow so it took me time to adjust to the style. Your voice is still superb and that’s the soul I was talking bout last week and tonight. This is the Chris that I definitely fell in love with those first weeks. Well done.
2440 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I am so ready for a all female final
#moveoutthewaymales
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Give it up for Chris Jamison!

*claps*
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, our Top 5 have performed twice and now it's time to lose one more just two days before the season finale!
2440 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Let's welcome back the Top 5 and their mentors!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!