This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 7 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 7 & Results

2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Live across Tengaged! It's The X Factor: Semi Finals!

Please welcome your host TommyD!
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out*

Hello, Hello! Welcome to the semi finals of The X Factor 5!

Tonight, our Top 5 sing two songs for their spot in this seasons grand finale on Monday night, but only 4 of them can make it there!
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
The two acts with the lowest combined points will face off in the last Final Showdown of the season where the judges will decide on the final act making it though!
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Talking of judges, here they come!
It's the X Factor 5 Judges!
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy!
Aili James!
Drake!
Nehemiah!
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

Thank you judges, please take your seats!
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Let's kick the night off as the Top 5 sing songs they believe will get them to the grand finale!
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
We start with the #Over30s mentored by Tommy! - Saara Aalto!
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
01. Saara Aalto "No More Tears" #Over30s

2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*stands and claps*
YAS Saara! Yaaaas Yaaas! That was incredible! That was absolutely stunning! You really put on such a great show, full of energy and the vocals were stunning! I loved this performance so much and I honestly believe that you deserve to be in the season finale representing the Overs! Way to go!
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

Saara my love, you know how much I adore you! This performance to me was not your best, I didn't enjoy it as much as I liked your other performances. I say listen to your mentor, he knows what he's doing. This was not good.
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

Honestly I’m happy you did this performance, it finally shows you can do a really upbeat song without having to go into the character you make during a lot of the songs you perform. I will say I could tell that you were running out of breathe pretty quickly during some parts, I think it was because you were moving around and being active so much. Overall it was a solid performance however watch out for running out of breathe.
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Saara you are a good singer, there are just layers to you that I don’t fully understand. I think you have a broadway voice and i love that but you don’t sing broadway. Tonight’s performance just felt and sounded very weird and cringey and you went for notes that were so off key. These other judges put you on a high pedestal but I keep it real. You are good but not good. Don’t be a character be Saara.
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Mixed words from the judges, can Saara pull through? Give it up for Saara Aalto!

*claps*
2399 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Next we head to Nehemiah and the #Girls - Samantha Harvey!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!