This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preservation Island Confessionals

Topic » Preservation Island..

1736 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ian S. [Huahine Tribe]

so going to pi was pretty interesting, im sad brian is gone but we've now formed a group of 5 with me ray stef cole and patrick. am i a fan of this group? no, not really to be honest. but for the time being this is the direction im gonna have to head in. the idea for merge though is to be in the middle and flip back forth between both groups but i'll save that for later. as of now i hope these tribes merge and this twist can finally be over.
1736 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cole K. [Rangiroa Tribe]

so I can't believe it worked.

going into the tribal, the plan was for Patrick and Stef to play their advantages and knowing they are voting Patrick after Brian told us. but all three of them (Brian, Patrick, and ray) messaged me asking who we are voting bc they wanted me flip, but that's not happening lol. then I learn from kara who told Patrick that ray has the idol, so I decide to let ray know that we may be voting for him to get his idol flushed and set kept her idol and Brian is gone. ugh tribal went really well
1736 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

Well all my allies are idiots and they are all out of the game because they refuse to listen to me. Every time I suggest something and I know it's what needs to happen they all really badly want to do something else that is going to fuck them in the game. I'm just going to go with my gut 100% of the time from now on because I know I'm smarter than most of these people and will be the only person who really has my back. It's gonna be hard as fuck to make the end now especially since I don't have my idol anymore, but I will find a way to make it work.
1735 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Le M. [Tikehau Tribe]

this vote is so important , the trio is so scary
1735 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ian S. [Tikehau Tribe]

so gabe quitting the season kind of ruins things lol, i was talking to him a lot throughout the season and could've used him a lot for information from the other side so this kind of sucks... i hate quitters it just ruins the flow of the season but whatever it is what is. at this moment our "side" has the numbers but i just really cannot rely on that at all. im gonna try talking to people from the other side atm and see whats up; i don't plan on flipping right now but i want to make sure if the flip happens its not on me
1735 days ago
Pokepat
Episode #8 - "I'm just going to go with my gut" - Ray G.

-x-
Immunity: John B.
Eliminated: AJ B. (JetsRock12) 6(0)-3-1
-x-
Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) - AJ
Ian S. (Saftronbtr999) - Stef
Stef L. (lemons) - AJ
Cole K. (Coyle14) - AJ
Kara K. (k4r4k) - Ian
Le M. (LEANNA) - Stef
Ray G. (GentlemanG) - Stef
AJ B. (JetsRock12) - Stef
Gabriel T. (gabrieltrezza) - Stef
John B. (Jxhn) - Stef

[RANGIROA IDOL USED ON STEF]

Stef ==> 6 (IDOLED)
AJ ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Ian ==> 1
1735 days ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 9
===
1734 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kara K. [Tikehau Tribe]

I only send confessionals from work tbh cause I don’t have a computer at home so who wants to send confessionals via mobile?! NOT ME

BUT ANYWAY HI

apparently I’m the vote today so it was fun while it lasted. Ray is a lunatic. He has it out for me and literally makes up things in his head to go off about. So Patrick says he’ll vote with me if I can get gabriel basically. Pretty sure Leanna and John will vote with me but mysterious Gabriel needs to come along for the ride. He doesn’t really talk to anyone so it should be interesting. But basically his options are go with stef Cole Ian ray (Patrick) or stay Nuku hiva strong. So I’ll do what I can but if I go it’s honestly one less thing to worry about cause life is only getting busier as I start my rehearsal schedule.

GOOD LUCK ME
1734 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Tikehau Tribe]

It’s sad to say this but I think my game is over. I’ve tried my best I’ve done what I can but I don’t see any situation where I get far in this game or even win. If I side with original Nuku Hiva I easily see them turning on me in a round or two and I won’t get the jury votes off the other. If I turn on original Nuku Hiva I don’t even think I’ll make finals so that fucks me as well. I feel so defeated right now and disappointed with how I’ve played this game. I’m just waiting to get picked off at this point, I hope my attitude changes tomorrow, but damn this kinda just sucks.
1734 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kara K. [Tikehau Tribe]

Well I guess I’m going for villain or idiot of the season 😂😂

So many people are gonna be pissed after this vote but I just don’t trust ray. I have screenshots of him in the island 5 chat throwing my name around. And Ian is busy at the beach so I feel like him and ray are strong and probably voting me today. This opportunity of going with Cole stef and Patrick has landed in my lap in the 11th hour so I guess I have to run with it

I love Leanna and John so it sucks that they will feel so backstabbed by me but it’s not like I’m voting them today 🙈 ugh tough times

With me voting ray I’m at least breaking up a duo and not putting my fate in ray and Ian’s hands. Vote should be one of two things

4 ray, 2 kara, 1 stef, 2 Cole or
4 ray, 3 stef, 2 Cole

Crazy day and I’m exhausted
1732 days ago
Pokepat
Episode #9 - "Guess I'm Going For Villain of the Season" - Kara K.

-x-
Immunity: Patrick R.
Eliminated: Ray G. (GentlemanG) 4-3-2
-x-
Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) - Ray
Ian S. (Saftronbtr999) - Cole
Stef L. (lemons) - Ray
Cole K. (Coyle14) - Ray
Kara K. (k4r4k) - Ray
Le M. (LEANNA) - Cole
Ray G. (GentlemanG) - Stef
Gabriel T. (gabrieltrezza) - Stef
John B. (Jxhn) - Cole

[NO IDOLS USED]

Stef ==> 2
Cole ==> 3
Ian ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
1732 days ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 10
===
1732 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Le M. [Tikehau Tribe]

I ducking hate Kara

I swear I’m not this messy of a player, Pat

Like she is either working with the trio (which is dumb )

Or she is the dumbest person to ever play this game

I also learned that John is closer to Gabe than to me during the last challenge .  Awesome.  I have no one, Ray and AJ hate me( jury) , the trio is stronger than ever and Kara is ducking worried about Ian

So I’ll never quit, but it sucks that I can’t win - 2 jurors already won’t speak to me and even blocked me on Skype!  And I was just as blindsided as them

I’m playing the over the top dramatic now - complaining that the jury hates me, etc... I’m hoping it at least puts me off people’s radar as an easy F3 juror ... but really this is the dumbest way to play, yet I feel
Stuck with no other options
1732 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Le M. [Tikehau Tribe]

Kara is a psycho

She lies about things that aren’t even part of this game like wtf
1732 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
John B. [Tikehau Tribe]

I think I might have the clearest head on my shoulders of everyone but unfortunately I’m going to be taken out because I’m an immunity queen

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!