This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preservation Island Confessionals

Topic » Preservation Island..

1723 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kara K. [Tikehau Tribe]

Honestly I feel like an ass for going against the group but I鈥檇 rather be an ass than be shit on by Ray later in the game 馃挬

I just was tired of him accusing me of falsehoods. So if you want me to be a villain, I will be a villain! Now that I鈥檝e sided with Cole stef and Patrick there鈥檚 really no turning back for now

Stef has the idol and Patrick has the remaining orb and I want to be on the side with power

I鈥檓 figuring today the old crowd tried to pull me back in and gave me a fake vote with the intent that the four of them would vote together, my vote would be rogue, and then stef, Cole, Patrick would vote Gabe. So it would be 4-3-1 and no skin off their back. At that point I might as well commit social suicide because I鈥檇 have no one in the game lol

I do like John and Leanna. Even Ian seems cool from the bit we鈥檝e started talking. But I just can鈥檛 vote with them today. I will be glad to see Gabriel go tbh because people told me he was snakey from the beginning and he quit like a week ago so 馃檲 we鈥檝e never been close

Hanging with the trio for now. Patrick and I have a final deal and obviously stef needs to go at some point for me to make it to the end but I鈥檓 content working with them. I liked them all from the beginning but do consider stef the biggest threat because of her ability to find idols.

Anyhow, I鈥檓 sure there will be more choice words for people to have with me after tribal but I really don鈥檛 care this game. I guess I just want to play a different game than I ever have and if people don鈥檛 like it they can either get over it or hate me over an online game lol
1723 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #10 - "I'm an Immunity Queen" - John B.

-x-
Immunity: John B.
Eliminated: Gabriel T. (gabrieltrezza) 4-4(-1)
-x-
Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) - Gabriel
Ian S. (Saftronbtr999) - Kara
Stef L. (lemons) - Gabriel
Cole K. (Coyle14) - Gabriel
Kara K. (k4r4k) - Gabriel
Le M. (LEANNA) - Kara
Gabriel T. (gabrieltrezza) - Kara
John B. (Jxhn) - Kara

[Immunity Orb used on Kara]

Kara ==> 4 (MINUS 1 DUE TO ORB)
Gabriel ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
1723 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 11
===
1723 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kara K. [Tikehau Tribe]

lol yesterday's tribal was the best ever by far :p

stef played her orb on me thankfully, which made our foursome the new majority. i really wasn't sure who gabe/le/john/ian was voting but i was 80% sure it wasn't stef since stef was the name they were pushing on me.

as you know i obviously woke up to leanna going off on me in the main chat on how im psycho and trash....have zero clue where that came from, but im okay with it all. i always get a kick out of when people try to talk down to people online - tell them they need help etc. ITS JUST A GAME PEOPLE lol! seriously though, it seemed like she was just mad that she's not getting her way and i can totally understand that frustration, but idk why im the target of it.

so today we'll see who wins immunity. hopefully not john cause everyone wants to see him go. he's a physical and social threat for sure. everyone loves him, including me, so it's about time for him to go :x i plan on voting with stef, pat, cole again. honestly im fine with it getting down to f4 and just seeing what happens. obviously taking ian or leanna would be fine because i dont think they are strong players. i think its apparent that my new majoriTEA alliance wouldnt get rid of me at least today because if they did they are down to 3-3 and if john continues on an immunity streak thats it for them. we'll see how far this goes

i just kinda like to go with the flow. i still have no issues with anyone in the game & am just here to have fun :) when it's my time to go, its my time to go. i dont think any of the jury understands my game play, even if i try to explain at the finale (if i make it there)...there's nothing worse than a bitter jury. we've all experienced them and it sucks. but we all have our own opinions! i just know i've been in the shoes of being bitter before and it doesn't feel good to carry anger like that with you. i understand being mad/sad upon eviction, but what i've learned is to appreciate the experience you had and just move on to the next experience - which could be something great!!

shout out to DAVID M for being a boss and teaching me how to be a villain in games lmao <3
1723 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cole K. [Tikehau Tribe]

so I may be up to something no good....

I came here to win and I love Patrick, but he's gonna win and I unfortunately can't have that happen.

my plan is for me to flip to Ian, lea, and John and vote Patrick but pin the blame on kara bc she's betrayed us in the past so I'm hoping that it will be more believable and I stay on good graces with Stef. idk if this will be the smartest decision but I just don't see me winning against either Patrick or Stef. like I go to the end and get 3rd or I can try to change that.

im sorry Patrick if this makes you mad but I wanna win
1720 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #11 - "I Came Here to Win" - Cole K.

-x-
Immunity: John B.
Eliminated: Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) 4-3
-x-
Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) - Ian
Ian S. (Saftronbtr999)- Patrick
Stef L. (lemons) - Ian
Cole K. (Coyle14) - Patrick
Kara K. (k4r4k) - Ian
Le M. (LEANNA)- Patrick
John B. (Jxhn) - Patrick

[NO IDOLS USED]

Patrick ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Ian ==> 3
1720 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 12
===
1720 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kara K. [Tikehau Tribe]

le sigh....might be my last day in here *gasp*

according to cole, john was pushing for me to be the vote today. but cole, stef, and i are supposedly voting john. i know stef has an idol so she is safe if she plays it. if it's 3-3 tie maybe someone would flip and do john. leanna has proved to be unpredictable and i know ian is smart. but if it goes to rocks id be safe if they've really voted me. so hell yeah im willing to go to rocks. even if im not the vote im willing to go because why not. i dont really wanna vote out stef, the one ally i seem to be left with. ofc i still talk to everyone except leanna but with the recent events of the game stef is who i trust most.

i was totally shocked cole voted patrick. i understand it but i definitely dont agree with it. i just couldnt believe he left before me and i have to be here without him yet again. every game we've played together he goes what seems to be early on...this is the farthest we've made it together! i really wanted to help him win tbh. i haven't felt very good about this game - which doesn't mean i dont want to win but he's helped me find multiple idols in other games so i wouldn't have minded repaying the favor. he's a real pal and i miss him <3

if i go today, i've had fun :) i hardly knew anyone in this cast but i may have made some bad first impressions or left bad tastes in some people's mouths as i voted them out...but it really wasn't personal. i was here to play a game and i did that, whether people agree with it or not. just like i dont agree with what cole did but im not gonna be a brat about it lol. you just pick up the pieces and try to work with what you have or if you were the one voted out you get back to normal life and the things that make you happy!

idk if john, ian, leanna have any clue about stefs idol or what they are doing today. maybe they really are voting me. maybe they're voting stef. maybe one of them is turning on the others. even though i like john and even if i was working with him closely, id probably vote him out today. seems stupid not to get out the king of competitions when you have the opportunity. and if he makes it to the end he seems like the sure winner.

so in case i leave today these are my personal feelings on who i would vote to win from most likely to least likely. if im on jury id always have an open mind though...the order is who i think should win so far based on gameplay, not necessarily who i like the best:

1. John
2. Stef (close 2nd though....like this could be #1)
3. Ian
4. Cole
5. Leanna

so from that list it would be more ideal for me to end up in the final with any of leanna/cole/ian combo if i can make it there - which honestly i doubt i  will so im just having fun while i can! ^_^

good luck me!
1720 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cole K. [Tikehau Tribe]

OMG I WON THE FUCKING IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!!

I AM SO HAPPY RN I CANT BELIEVE EVERYTHING I JUST DID PAID OFF.

I voted Patrick out bc I knew he was the biggest threat to win. plain and simple. but I knew there was consequences, which there was but not as bad as it seemed. kara and Stef both wanna work with me bc they know they have too at this point, so yeah me

now the plan is to get John out, but im nervous that he has the idol so I wanna try and get Leanna to flip on Ian and John and maybe tie it between them too or even get both Ian and Leanna to flip (and have someone still vote Ian in case of the idol)

if I can manage to get John and Patrick out back to back then omg I would be thrilled
1720 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #12 - "Pick up the Pieces" - Kara K.

-x-
Immunity: Cole K.
Eliminated: John B. (Jxhn) 3-2-1
-x-
Ian S. (Saftronbtr999)- Stef
Stef L. (lemons) - John
Cole K. (Coyle14) - John
Kara K. (k4r4k) - John
Le M. (LEANNA)- Stef
John B. (Jxhn) - Kara

[NO IDOLS USED]

John ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Stef ==> 2
Kara ==> 1
1720 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 13
===
1720 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kara K. [Tikehau Tribe]

i honestly feel dumb...i AM dumb...

apparently the whole stef having an idol thing was a ruse they cole, pat, and stef told me to make me feel more comfortable with working with them. so here i've been writing confessionals about how i'm working with the people with the power....lol. i mean it DID work out for me because stef played the orb on me several rounds ago and without it things would've been rocky, but i feel silly for believing it for so long. im not mad at them or anything and i probably would've made the same decisions because i was trying to work on the same side as patrick - the one person i could trust. it's odd he'd lie to me about it but it doesnt really matter in the scheme of things. OH WELL

so we're going into the finale and im glad john is gone. at first i thought leanna screwed him over and voted me....but i come to discover that john voted me. cole told him he'd vote me as well for a 2-2-2 tie. so kudos to cole for saving my butt and helping get rid of john. i personally haven't lied to anyone since the ray vote since people were so peeved but now im wondering if i needed to lie more for it to be shown as me "making moves"...have no idea how jury feels about the people here.

pretty sure leanna has no votes against and thats because they think she has 0 chance of winning and want her at the end...but i dont think she should make it there with 0 votes.

ian is probably most likable of the remaining players. cole backstabbed people and people didn't seem to be a big fan of stef. i guess at this point id want it to be a f3 of females? i put the question mark cause im not sure if they are both females (still lol) and im not sure i wouldn't rather have cole over one of them. idk but it's clear i should get ian out asap. im hoping for an endurance comp because i can win those ^_^ im free this whole weekend cause the boyfriend's on call so he can't leave the house at all. that pretty much means i go to the movies and do some shopping but it's a chill weekend. excited to see what happens but im not going to count any chickens before they hatch. besides, i think i'll have a tough time of winning with this jury. guess it depends on whos there with me if i make it and how i can answer their questions. trust me, i've been trying to brainstorm on how to explain my gameplay without it coming off as cold or rude.

regardless....whatever happens is cool. im surprised i made it this far and am appreciative of the experience. i'll give it my best <3
1718 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kara K. [Tikehau Tribe]

I鈥檓 honestly so anxious about tonight

I have a new floyalty chat with stef & Leanna for an all female f3...which is what I wanted but now I鈥檓 second guessing everythingggg

I think I have a chance at winning the puzzle immunity but not bubble shooter. I鈥檇 never played it before and hated it lol 馃槅

I feel a mixture of hopeless and confident. I feel to have a chance at winning I have to be sitting next to the right people and say the right things. The thought of facing jury makes me wanna vomit cause I have no idea what they think of me...or other players for that matter. Part of me doesn鈥檛 even want to make it because of the anxiety it鈥檚 giving me but I didn鈥檛 come this far to throw in the towel.

To me Ian is the most likable here. Cole has made the best moves like voting Patrick and lying to John. Leanna seems like a goat but I鈥檓 wondering if I鈥檓 missing something because she鈥檚 won like 1/3 of the games she鈥檚 played 馃憖 I鈥檇 say stef is most loyal of the group. I think my personal strength is picking the right people to leave at the right time to get me to the End

Anyway dinner time...GOOD LUCK ME!
1718 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #13 - "A Mixture of Hopeless and Confident"

-x-
Immunity: Ian S.
Eliminated: Cole K. (Coyle14) 3-1-1
-x-
Ian S. (Saftronbtr999) - Cole
Stef L. (lemons) - Cole
Cole K. (Coyle14) - Leanna
Kara K. (k4r4k) - Cole
Le M. (LEANNA) - Kara

[NO IDOLS USED]

Cole ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Leanna ==> 1
Kara ==> 1

-x-
Immunity: Stef L.
Eliminated: Ian S. (Saftronbtr999) 2-2/Lost FMC
-x-
Ian S. (Saftronbtr999) - Kara
Stef L. (lemons) - Ian
Kara K. (k4r4k) - Ian
Le M. (LEANNA) - Kara

Ian ==> 2 (ELIMINATED VIA FIREMAKING)
Kara ==> 2

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!