This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preservation Island Confessionals

Topic » Preservation Island..

1740 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
AJ C. [Rangiroa Tribe]

Whew, I was a bit scatter-brained this round but it ultimately went the way it was supposed to! As Patrick/Brian/I went to PI, we joined forces with Ray and created a group of four. However, within that group was just us three from Rangiroa. I talked around a bit, not to Other Patrick and Mike though, getting hopefully closer to Cole some more to see where that heads. I still want him out, but I feel bad for criticizing his conversation skills (I believe) the last time I spoke of him in a confessional. Without talking to him, though, Mike offered to create a voting block that basically consisted of him and my initial four. How could I resist! That puts me in what, three groups? Love that for me! Especially when I'm pretty sure it's safe to say Patrick considers me his closest ally, or atleast I think and hope so!

Our four debated heavily on who was the better get at tribal between Other Patrick and Keaton, but it ultimately came down to Keaton despite Ray's thoughts about the matter. Mike/Cole were up for it as well, meaning poor Other Patrick fell in the minority this go around. I also kinda hyped up Keaton to vote with him for pretty much no reason but for the fact that he approached and I just can't say "YEAH I'M VOTING YOU OUT AND NOW WHAT?" without feeling terrible in some way! Better to set some sort of candle if you're leaving them in the dark!

Ian, who I can't WAIT to work with, is someone I give all the good dish too. And in return, he told me about how he has his tribe's idol! Well hello, let's celebrate that! Honestly, I feel very comfortable right now and don't think my naïveté is getting the best of me. It really feels like things are going good for me so far, so let's keep it up!
1740 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kara K. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

hi hello hola bonjour!

so after 14 seasons of saying it's not a good time, i finally had time to play this lmao....and i totally feel like i may crash and burn and be a premerge boot but we shall see. i'm just so out of practice. i havent been playing on tengaged and would sign out for weeks at a time. and with my #grandmabrain i literally see usernames and dont remember how i know people (if it's good or bad) unless i legit have them on my friends list (then i know we're cool) :s

my tribe? i think it's the best tribe to be on to start the game. we've only had one person go to PI and thats Ray because i think his bff is brian and he probably has some 4 some worked out to go in as an alliance and come out smelling like a rose. i like ray alright. we've always gotten along but i dont know him super well. i loooooooooooove aj! he and i played in my last group game (which i bombed btw) and he was just the best. i really hope he feels the same or else im gonna feel hella dumb lol. outside of Patrick R., AJ B. is who i trust most here. was SO BEYOND sad they got out Sadie! grrrrr! apparently i know Leanna from somewhere but i just dont know where lmao :p she's super cool though and seems chill. i'd really like to continue working with her. the other people on my tribe i didnt know. i was told to be careful of gabriel cause he's sneaky oop. john seems chill too; i just need to talk to him more. i need to talk to people more. but as i joined this season thinking i had more time on my hands im finding out thats not so true. OH WELL I'LL DO MY BEST!

LETS SEE....rest of cast?
i know patrick r as previously mentioned. LOVEEEEEEEEE & fully trust!
mike has hosted me and the only other time i was in a game with him he was first boot so we'll see if we mesh this game or not. there wasn't time to find that out previously.
stef seems amazing the little we've chatted. i'm always drawn to outsiders and it seems her tribe dislikes her. also shes a girl so i'm all about that girl power! (flex)
i know brian from i think stars a long time ago? or we played in one of my first group games yearssssss ago? something like that. he's in the same category as Ray as he's cool but i don't really know him.
hali i've played in games with in the past (like a year or two ago?) and we were enemies so (shrug)
i dont think i know or recognize these other folks so we'll just play it by ear. i've been trying to talk to people here and there but dont wanna be all over the place or appear a threat this early.

i created our tribe chat so i at least accomplished one thing lmaoooo

i like the twist; i just hope people arent getting loaded up on powers. it scares me too much to go cause idk who i can trust to go and stay safe. im perfectly content staying with my tribe and not having to compete and be safe ^_^

k bye <3
1740 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

It probably is going to be a mistake keeping Cole around because he most likely has an advantage or something at this point, but Stef wants me out and I think she’s one of the few people that realizes how big of a threat my relationship with Brian is, which personally I don’t think is even all that threatening. So i’m just going to get rid of Stef now before it becomes even a bigger problem down the line. I’m nervous now this is annoying that I’m their vote incase of idols and shit but I have faith AJ/Mike will stay loyal to the alliance we have.
1739 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
AJ C. [Rangiroa Tribe]

So, after a little chat with the 5-person voting block formed on PI, some of us decided to stay on mainland while the rest of us ventured back off! That being Brian and Patrick, hope they're looking and found the idol before Stef! Which speaking of, she's on PI with me! I tried to cuddle up to her immediately, but wowza.. this girl is out of her entire mind and she's playing very dangerously. She's not afraid to throw people's out there and you know what I did? I threw her a bone! And that bone was brought right back to me through word of mouth because it got to Ray which got back to me! I mentioned voting off Cole to her potentially to see what she thought about as the three of us (Mike/Ray/Myself) pondered on which of the two we want to go, and it seems like it was going to be Cole! We could tolerate Stef running around throwing Mike/I's names to Ray, Ray/Mike's names to me, and not talking to Mike whatsoever. But she really should've sat there and ate her food because it just became annoying, and we got annoyed.

So for now, it seems like we're all going to be "eating out of her hand," make her feel like she's safe in the potential case she has an idol! She tells me she doesn't but that girl is crazy and lies more than the amount of chicken nuggets I gobble up! Her foolery has gotten the best of her, and she has to go.
1739 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
EXITING CONFESSIONAL
===
AJ C. [Rangiroa Tribe]

She got me, y'all.

https://youtu.be/fbw4agFHBlY
1739 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #3 - "I'm not blind like Helen Keller" - Patrick J.

-x-
Immunity: Huahine, Rangiroa, Nuku Hiva
Eliminated: AJ C. (KingGeek) 3(0)-2
-x-
Mike R. (Pieguy555) - Stef
Stef L. (lemons) - AJ
Cole K. (Coyle14) - AJ
AJ C. (KingGeek) - Stef
Ray G. (GentlemanG) - Stef

[RANGIROA IDOL USED ON STEF]

Stef ==> 3 (IDOLED)
AJ ==> 2 (ELIMINATED)
1739 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 4
===
1739 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #4 - "Unfortunate Storm of Circumstances" - Patrick J.

-x-
Immunity: Nuku Hiva, Huahine
Eliminated: Patrick J. (Patrick319) 3-2
-x-
Brian C. (cfff) - Stef
Stef L. (lemons) - Patrick
Cole K. (Coyle14) - Patrick
Patrick J. (Patrick319) - Stef
Stef L. (Extra Vote) - Patrick

[NO IDOLS USED]

Stef ==> 2
Patrick ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
1739 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 5
===
1739 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

Well I wasted my fucking power because I was paranoid, but hey at least I didn't get out with it. And my alliance got brought down 2 members so this game has not been looking up for me lately. However, I think I'm still in a decent spot. I have my tribe which is still the strongest in the game and we are more than likely 6 strong. I also have connections on both of the other tribes because I have been to two PI tribals and I've been bonding with my tribe separetely so I don't think I would be gone too soon even if a swap were to happen next round. I think lemons definitely has to go for my game and other people on Mike's tribe because besides Him/Romeo I don't really trust any of them. I would love to go to PI again because there could be another advantage I could find and hopefully this time I do not waste it.
1738 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hali K. [Huahine Tribe]

So AJ was literally going to be my F2, I love that bitch and we go WAY back, and her going home was literally a travesty.
AJ, if you're reading this.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/562326263763566603/590369565855449098/tumblr_inline_oxm8mm5h2A1s8vs2g_540.gif

So anyways, not going to tribal yet means there isn't much for me to discuss really, but I will say that I think I'm in pretty tightly with Ian and Mike on my tribe, so if I was Patrick, I'd be afraid, very afraid, because if we lose I plan to send him on the pre-jury cruise ship with his girlfriend Mercedes. Grab a life vest!
1738 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cole K. [Rangiroa Tribe]

I guess its time for my first confessional

so im aligned with Patty and Stef. Those two are my rocks for this game. Last round was a bit crazy. Stef tells me that she has the extra vote and that we get to choose who goes. She wants Brian but I knew Brian is still willing to vote with me, so I tell her Patrick because Patrick is a bigger threat. I also managed to get brian and Patrick to switch to Stef instead of me because im not getting votes lol

so going into this tribal I wanna get someone out of Nuku bc they have too many people so lets hope that I get my again
1738 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

Well thank god I'm safe, nothing to worry about this time around. I want my tribe and Mike/Brian to work together because I know that's my best case scenario to have them all around once the merge hits. However, it won't be easy as lemons is good at this game, I will give credit where credit is due. Not to mention, they probably found the idol because Brian got an empty wrapper (there is a slight chance) and he could be lying about it, but I wouldn't see the point in that. I'm just so happy I found this idol and have some sort of protection now that I wasted my immunity orb. Either way I think I'll be fine for a while but if Brian or Mike go things won't be looking pretty soon.
1738 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

honestly im so annoyed right now. so i was trying to get leanna to go to PI with me just to have someone else from my tribe. the rest of the tribe said they werent going....then all of a sudden they all go except ray. as you know, i like my tribe just fine; i actually love my tribe. but what a cluster on PI with 10 people!

when it started out i thought it was going to be a pretty simple vote...brian. then people brought up mikes name....then now its turned into recruiting brian and mike and they wanna split the vote between stef and cole....yeah well im not down for that. so freaking awkward. i hate having to nod and smile and act like everythings cool. if they do split and im not with them, that means brian goes with 4 votes most likely or it ties brian and cole/stef. and im pretty sure my tribe would figure out quickly that im the one that didnt vote with them...that puts me in a bad spot with them. but like why the hell would i keep brian here when he's such good pals with others. i like him but he's not MY good pal so....

wtf do i do?! i wanted to talk to aj about it but hes also friends with brian. leanna seems to be quiet so i'll keep trying to talk to her. i dont feel as comfortable with john or gabriel to talk to them about me still wanting brian or at least mike out. it just doesnt make sense for me to keep them. if they stay then moving forward its a massive group going against who....stef and patrick and potentially me? sounds like a nasty gr8ful situation and i dont fancy that :x

idk im just kinda mad at the world rn. im super tired and have a lot going on in my personal life so having to deal with this is poo poo. i thought it would be simple. i wanted a chance at a reward. LESSON LEARNED ugh
1738 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

ughhhhh what a crap chute! i tried to talk with leanna and aj as best i could without being super assertive and they seem to want to just go with the flow of splitting votes. so it will be aj, le, john, gabriel voting stef and me, brian, and mike are voting cole *eye roll*

so i dont really know 1000% about stef and her idol and if she'd use it today. so like if i voted brian it would tie 4-4 and then everyone would vote stef to try to get rid of the idol....so theres really no point to me voting brian today or making waves. but i've definitely planted seeds that we should be thinking of the future and how to move on together in my convos with le and aj.

ive also said to patrick and stef that i dont think the votes are there. i honestly want nothing more than to work with them but this doesnt seem to be the vote to do that with the numbers the way they are. it would be social suicide to draw a line in the sand metaphorically between my tribe and me. we'll just have to see if theres swaps or anything of a shift in the next few days.

and hopefully me giving some push back and trying to talk to some people hasnt painted a target on me. but i guess i always figure if i go, i go lol

so anyhow....im waiting to cast my vote for now but its looking like its gonna be for cole. hes a cool kid but i def have more of a connection with stef so between the two thats just how the cookie will have to crumble.

do i regret going to the island? yeah but i didnt think it was gonna be my whole tribe minus ray lmaooooo

had it just been me, stef, cole, brian, mike...i think brian would be going with no probs. id like to say he got lucky but i think people have more connections to him and are scared of stef.

see ya later maybe??

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!