This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preservation Island Confessionals

Topic » Preservation Island..

1734 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
1734 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 1/PREMIERE
===
1734 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ian S. [Huahine Tribe]

so my best friend wasn’t casted and that’s kind of a bummer but that allows me to actually reach out to some people and form bonds. my tribe is ok i guess but looking at the other tribes i could see us losing immunity to be honest LMAO. i really like this twist, it’s creative and fun, it could for sure cause some drama! i’m DEFINITELY tempted to take that boat but we’ll just have to wait and see.
1734 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

Looking at the cast I already have mixed feelings because there’s some friendly familiar faces, but also some big threats. I think a lot of people are going to want me out and not trust me, but that’s fine it’s better to win with a battle then. On my tribe I think I’m on a good spot, but we probably won’t even go to tribal considering the twist. I’m excited and ready to see how things will go down.
1732 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

Well I am very disappointed that I missed the first challenge, we are not going to talk about that though. I think I am good on my tribe though. I am more upset that only 2 people went to Preservation Island because if I knew it was going to be that little I would have gone too, but I wasn't even online to begin with so it's okay. I think next challenge I will definitely go even if it means that I end up going to tribal because honestly that's okay I think I will be okay, hopefully. We didn't lose so theres not much strategy that needs to be done this tribal. I'm in a "Final 3" with Aj and Gabriel but honestly everyone on my tribe likes AJ so i'm kinda sketched out about him and if we lost I would not be upset if he was the one to go because I feel he doesn't trust me much from my last group game I played with him. I'm just gonna stick low though and not make any big waves. Let's just wait and see how shit plays out.
1732 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
AJ C. [Rangiroa Tribe]

Hi! I may be an alternate of sorts, but I'm gonna make it worth the while! It gives me something to prove now! I happen to be the luckiest gal in the world right now. A trending topic, if you will. Despite coming into the game fashionably late, there are still a lot of people who I know are willing to work with me given the opportunity. Thankfully, those people are also on my tribe! Outside of this game I'm very familiar with Ian, Hali, Brian, Patrick (the one everyone know), and Ray. I'm familiar with Mike, but I'm not sure how much he trusts me seeing as the last BB we played together I was kind of a mess. However, those five I'm hoping to get in tight with and I don't doubt the possibility of it all happening. Until I'm able to meet with all of them, I'm going to ride with this cemented final three with Patrick and Brian on my tribe. Together, we immediately formed a majority thanks to Cole going to PI. So we'll basically be pacing back and forth between who want out at this tribal, Stef or Mercedes? Both were absent at the tribal, both seem very nice but sadly fell on the wrong side of the numbers!

Okay, I honestly don't have enough content for this first confessional so I'm going to do that first impressions thing that everyone does, so here I go.

Huahine Tribe:
- Sanda L. (Imopink1) - Who is this?
- Keaton P. (ThisIsMyGame) - Who is this? (2)
- Hali K. (BritishRomeo17) - We've had a rollercoaster friendship, and certainly had our moments but we seem to be in a good place for now and I don't doubt that we'll eventually work together.
- Ian S. (Saftronbtr999) - Ian is full of the talent! I love Ian so much, that's one of my angels, now. So sweet, so funny, can't wait to work with him. Period.
- Mike R. (Pieguy555) - I hope he completely forgot about Turney's BB Danger Zone and because the girl he saw there is gone. I wouldn't be opposed to working with him!
- Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) - Who is this? (3) The lesser Patrick, if you ask me. (Patrick319 > Pokepat > (Neil) Patrick Harris > Patrick Schwarzenegger > GrrrImABear, and that's on period)

Rangiroa Tribe:
- Brian C. (cfff) - I've had my hesitations with him in certain games in the past but that was way back, and I definitely wouldn't mind chopping it up with him in this game as we seem to be doing so far.
- Stef L. (lemons) - Haven't talked to until this afternoon, to which they just messaged "hey king," let's see how that goes.
- Patrick J. (Patrick319) - I love me some Patrick! It's been a hot minute since I've talked to him so this was like one of those "Husband returns from prison" videos because I was like OMG!
- AJ C. (KingGeek) - Not winning this game.
- Mercedes R. (mercedes415) - She is so sweet! Like, she gonna give me a cavity 'cause even though I was ??? at her in the challenge, she was such a good talk!
- Cole K. (Coyle14) - Raisin Bran taken in human form. Talking to him seemed like such a chore, I don't know how to read him but I want him out! I'm sure he's a nice man but now that he's at PI, I don't want whatever he got!

Nuku Hiva Tribe:
- Kara K. (k4r4k) - She has "Shallow" on her page, she gotta go.
- Le M. (LEANNA) - Who is this? (4) I may know them, though.
- Ray G. (GentlemanG) - Love Ray! We haven't played with each other in a while, and he seems excited to play alongside each other, love that for us!
- AJ B. (JetsRock12) - I know OF him. Played with him once but we didn't really interact with each other.
- Gabriel T. (gabrieltrezza) - I just finished playing TAR with him last night where it seemed like all odds were against me, sending me home at final five! This, alone, is enough for me to want him OUT.
- John B. (Jxhn) - Who is this? (5) I may know them, though. (2)

I don't think I've ever done anything like that before, maybe once, but I'll consider this my first time for my own sake. Anyway, I think I'm very bad at closing confessionals? I love Lady Gaga. I think she
1731 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #1 - "The Luckiest Gal in the World" - AJ C.

-x-
Immunity: Huahine, Nuku Hiva
Eliminated: Mercedes R. (mercedes415) 3-2
-x-
Brian C. (cfff) - Mercedes
Stef L. (lemons) - Brian
Patrick J. (Patrick319) - Mercedes
AJ C. (KingGeek) - Mercedes
Mercedes R. (mercedes415) - Brian

[NO IDOLS USED]

Mercedes ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Brian ==> 2
1731 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 2
===
1731 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

Well I am very disappointed that I missed the first challenge, we are not going to talk about that though. I think I am good on my tribe though. I am more upset that only 2 people went to Preservation Island because if I knew it was going to be that little I would have gone too, but I wasn't even online to begin with so it's okay. I think next challenge I will definitely go even if it means that I end up going to tribal because honestly that's okay I think I will be okay, hopefully. We didn't lose so theres not much strategy that needs to be done this tribal. I'm in a "Final 3" with Aj and Gabriel but honestly everyone on my tribe likes AJ so i'm kinda sketched out about him and if we lost I would not be upset if he was the one to go because I feel he doesn't trust me much from my last group game I played with him. I'm just gonna stick low though and not make any big waves. Let's just wait and see how shit plays out.
1731 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Le M. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

I think this twist is really unique and has the opportunity to make the pre-merge phase of this game more intense than normal.  Right now that alliance of 4 going to PI is the biggest threat in the game.  If no one joins them, they all get an advantage.  If 1-3 join them, they still have a majority.  I’m obviously Sharing this idea publicly with my tribe because I think it’ll be easy to get everyone h tied against these4...
1731 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Le M. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

I think I have a solid tribe... so far I trust Kara John and Jets the most.  I need to start planning for a swap or other twists and set myself up better for merge.  With the exception of British Romeo (Who Hates me) I’ve never played with anyone else before.
1731 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

Well I sent myself to PI, but I wasn't really nervous with the people who are there because I have a strong connection with Mike and then I have my alliance with Patrick,AJ, and Brian so that didn't really leave me many options for the vote. I wanted Cole or Patrick to go, but obviously Patrick AJ and Brian don't want Cole gone because he is on their tribe, but I do think eventually they are going to regret that because Cole will just continuously keep going to PI to get more shit, same goes with Patrick. I did not want Keaton to go because I trust him a lot but at this point I'm outnumbered and if I keep fighting for him to stay it will begin to look suspicious so I am just going to let it go even though it is fucking over my game. At least I found an immunity orb which will benefit my game immensely.
1730 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #2 - "More Intense than Normal" - Le M.

-x-
Immunity: Huahine, Rangiroa, Nuku Hiva
Eliminated: Keaton P. (ThisIsMyGame) 6-2
-x-
Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) - Keaton
Keaton P. (ThisIsMyGame) - Patrick
Mike R. (Pieguy555) - Keaton
Brian C. (cfff) - Keaton
Cole K. (Coyle14) - Keaton
Patrick J. (Patrick319) - Keaton
AJ C. (KingGeek) - Keaton
Ray G. (GentlemanG) - Patrick

[NO IDOLS USED]

Patrick ==> 2
Keaton ==> 6 (ELIMINATED)
1730 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 3
===
1730 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

I want to go back in order to get more of the orbs because I know I will definitely need them later down the line. I’m scared because I just lost a close ally of mine and I was very vocal about keeping him so I need to be more laid back now and try to get the target off my back because it isn’t pretty. I’m a very paranoid player, but at the same time I know when to lay low and just be quiet and I need to start doing that more if I want any shot at making it far in this game.
1730 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Patrick J. [Rangiroa Tribe]

This game has gotten off to a quick start for me which I personally don't mind, but I also want to avoid going to Tribal every round. I'm so fortunate to be on a tribe with Brian and AJ. I had decent relationships with both of them before the game, so us coming together felt natural and what was right.

I'm happy that Ray joined us because I know that he's a good player who I'd rather have on my side, but that's also exactly what concerns me. I need Ray out down the road because he's totally capable of winning this game. I was worried that I was hurting my chances of ever getting Ray out by being in an alliance with Brian but I'm so glad that he sees through Ray's game. Ray's attempt at saving Keaton was to gain an additional ally for himself. I'm not blind like Helen Keller. I don't want to give Ray free allies that he can then use to take me out. No, ma'am. I want to remain at the top of Ray's totem pole.

Today's vote came down to Keaton and Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) for our alliance. I completely see the benefit of voting Patrick R. out of this game, but I still wanted Keaton out for the reasons stated above regarding his potential relationship with Ray. I also promised Cole that I'd be voting Keaton out so I don't want to be on his bad side. I already have Stef against me and I don't need to add any more people to that list. I spoke to Patrick R. about wanting to vote for Keaton because I heard that he thought Brian and I were after him following the Mercedes vote. The thing is that he's right. I wanted Mercedes out because I saw them as a couple. I had to break up the couple. However, it doesn't mean I don't want to work with Patrick R. so I'm willing to keep communication open with him and I HOPE that he thinks I'm doing him a favour by voting Keaton out tonight.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!