This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preservation Island Confessionals

Topic » Preservation Island..

1738 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Patrick R. [Huahine Tribe]

*writes down Mike’s name*

I hope it’s you tonight and not Stef.

Next time, don’t ignore me. That’s not a friendly thing to do. XO
1738 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
AJ B. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

OKAY HIIII!

Soooo I was put on a tribe with Kara/LEENA/John/Gabriel/Ray and I actually like them all so I’ve felt like I’ve been in a pretty good position all game. They also all talk to me about the game and usually include me in their game talk...

Yesterday we all chose to go to PI (besides Ray) ... I’m pretty sure us 5 are the swing vote basically. We could either go with Stef/Cole/Patrick and vote Brian or Brian/Mike and split...

I’m pretty sure the 5 of us should stick with the splitting idea so if/when we merge we get Ray/Brian/Mike on our side so we have the numbers.

In the plan to vote im suppose to be one of the 4 that is voting Stef to Blindside her with an idol if she leaves, but I prefer Cole go over Stef so I’m thinking about pulling a Natalie Anderson and switching my vote to Cole so it’s 4 on Cole and 3 on Stef.

Until next time!
1738 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
AJ B. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

And basically scratch all that last part because the 5 are getting paranoid now and we all just might vote Mike now LOOOOL
1738 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #5 - "Lesson Learned"

-x-
Immunity: Nuku Hiva, Huahine, Rangiroa
Eliminated: Mike R. (Pieguy555) 8-2
-x-
Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) - Mike
Mike R. (Pieguy555) - Cole
Brian C. (cfff) - Cole
Stef L. (lemons) - Mike
Cole K. (Coyle14) - Mike
Kara K. (k4r4k) - Mike
Le M. (LEANNA) - Mike
AJ B. (JetsRock12) - Mike
Gabriel T. (gabrieltrezza) - Mike
John B. (Jxhn) - Mike

[NO IDOLS USED]

Cole ==> 2
Mike ==> 8 (ELIMINATED)
1738 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 6
===
1738 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Le M. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

soo my strategy is always to create chaos before merge ... I think it worked lol
1738 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Gabriel T. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

OMFG my original plan went through and I am shook. The reason I got him out was so silly and now I kinda feel bad but it is what it is. Hope Jamesy is proud of me :3
1738 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hali K. [Huahine Tribe]

I'm very upset because I felt quite comfortable on my tribe until Mike got voted out on Persecution Island, and now Patrick is on the island too, so it's just me and Ian, so if we lose the challenge, me or my most trusted ally is going home, and also AJ is out too, who was also a very trusted ally, why are all my allies leaving!

And if it doesn't get worse, Ian tells me that he has the Idol, so now I know, if we lose he is using the idol to protect himself obviously, and I am going home, so right now I just need to access the Gods above and PRAY that we win this challenge because if we lose it's OVER for me.

So to sum up my chances of making the merge:
https://gyazo.com/08ab89ecaaf4ed384b55032cc46d96b2.gif
1737 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #6 - "It's Over for Me" - Hali K.

-x-
Immunity: Nuku Hiva, Rangiroa
Eliminated: Hali K. (BritishRomeo17) 1(0)-1
-x-
Hali K. (BritishRomeo17) - Ian
Ian S. (Saftronbtr999) - Hali

[HUAHINE IDOL USED ON IAN]

Ian ==> 1 (IDOLED)
Hali ==> 1 (ELIMINATED)
1737 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 7
===
1737 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ray G. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

Well I had a total meltdown this past round and I regret it. It hurt my game a lot, I even threatened to quit which was kind of crazy on my end. Would I have done it? I actually don’t know because I have an idol and I think there is still salvaging my game so that was not smart for me. Kara AJ and Leanna all worry me because I feel they want to side with Patrick/Cole/Stef over sticking with the tribe. When merge hits it will definitely be tricky because I want to save my idol for down the line, but I can’t risk not having the votes to begin with. It’s gonna be a blood battle and with me constantly losing allies in this game I feel it just gets harder by the day.
1736 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
John B. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

can i be honest i feel like im in every alliance

im in my OG tribe alliance, the 5 alliance excluding ray, my f2 with ray, the one with ray and gabe, the one with kara, the one with kara and leanna, the one with kara leanna colestefpat

i hope one of colestefpat goes or it is going to be much more difficult to break up

getting rid of mike was a great decision because ray was still willing to work with with me and didnt blame me for the vote flipping. i definitely had a pretty heavy hand in the decision to flip and was ultimately the one to include gabriel so he didnt feel alienated even though he was against it

ray and brian will still be going after those 3 or at least blame kara more heavily for that which happened

aj and i are pretty tight im trying to build at least a friendship so he doesnt gamebot me

im just very curious to see how the nuku hiva friends divvy up
1736 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kara K. [Nuku Hiva Tribe]

updates updates updatessssss....

1. i found where my tribe's idol was today. i had never really taken the time to look before. im sure someone else found it. oh well! at least maybe i can suss out who might have it in the coming days and use that to my advantage

2. Leanna told me yesterday he/she (still not sure about their gender sorry lol) wants me to be their ride or die and f2. Great! I'll take it! We actually seem to be on the same page about tons of stuff & likeminded so i'm totally cool going to the end with them. ALTHOUGH DUH i love me some patrick so he would obviously be my first choice (sorry le!) but of the people on my tribe ive kinda come to trust leanna the most

3. my tribe doesnt seem to be a fan of ray :x he's an outsider because of his known friendships. but its easy to see hes not the only one with friendships in here like HELLUR!

4. after ray, gabriel is probably bottom of the totem pole. im not the only one that feels that way. gabriel is very vocal and the most assertive on our tribe. he was against the mike vote and explicitly said it was dumb to vote him afterward. i mean, if it was dumb for your game you shouldn't have done it :p

5. WOW @ mike exploding at me and making personal attacks. 8 people voted him. 8! we weren't that close for him to fly off the handle...i was NOT expecting that at all. my preference was brian go but after trying to get people to flip all day id basically given up. but then i was talking to pat, stef, cole, and they felt that they might be able to sway leanna and john. so hour and a half before tribal we get to talking. LOTS OF TALKING! it basically came down to what would make people flip...who would people vote. and leanna actually made the decision to do mike. so i find it HILARIOUSSSSS that mike was all "I HOPE LEANNA WINS. SHES A QUEEN" upon his exit lmao! again, i really have nothing against mike, but i had to further myself in the game. mike was too tight with brian, ray, ian(?), WHOEVER...point is i dont feel i was very high on his list of allies and when a strong alliance is known about - you gotta do what ya gotta do. whether he understand or ever will is yet to be seen :x

6. merge has to be coming like tonight....or tomorrow at 9 i guess? we'll see! i think it will be interesting to see what dynamics change as it becomes an individual game. i think that at the very least the core 4 of nuku hiva will stay pretty united. i think me, leanna, john,and aj can offer each other lots of protection. from my point of view idk john too well but i like him. and with aj i know hes friends with brian if not others.

7. im fully aware that mike told people patrick and i are close. i could really care less if people know i have ONE friend in this game. so far hes been playing with 2 other people that they continuously go to PI together. so i think the lil bit of distance we've created is nice. i havent tried to hide my friendship with him. when people ask, i say he used to be in my frat and i've known him awhile. mike "telling" people something they should already know doesnt hurt me lol

8. im excited to play as an individual. obvi theres people here that are good at comps. i suck at speed but endurance is a strength of mine. im just hoping with my busy schedule that i can keep up and give what i want to give to this game. id like to go far. im not sure at this moment that i see a clear path to the end for me. it will definitely take some work and i wouldnt predict i make it there. but i'll try :)

all for now byeeeeee
1736 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #7 - "It's Gonna be a Blood Battle" - Ray G.

-x-
Immunity: Nuku Hiva, Rangiroa, Huahine
Eliminated: Brian C. (cfff) 3-3(-1)
-x-
Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) - Brian
Ian S. (Saftronbtr999) - Patrick
Brian C. (cfff) - Patrick
Stef L. (lemons) - Brian
Cole K. (Coyle14) - Brian
Ray G. (GentlemanG) - Patrick

[IMMUNITY ORB USED ON PATRICK)

Patrick ==> 3 (MINUS 1 DUE TO ORB)
Brian ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
1736 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 8
===

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!