This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caramoan Confessionals

Topic » Caramoan Confessionals

2143 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Mark [Bahay Tribe]

ok wth is going on paul from the other tribe is tryingto get me to vote jullian out and throw the challenge out
2143 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kayla K. [Lubas Tribe]

So after Braden "My supposed number 1 ally" vanished into thin air, I felt very nervous and sort of scrambled to get into the majority by talking a lot more with Paul, Logan and Ryan. It's clear that Paul and Logan are in charge of this new alliance and mama didn't raise no floater.
The agreement was that we'd drop a hint to the other tribe about them voting Julian as "we" (Logan and Paul) saw him as our biggest competition in the game. This made things awkward seeing as I was planning on working with Julian at the merge so naturally I told him to double check where he stands with everyone on Bahay while I also agreed to go through with Lubas' plan of getting a threat out. I don't like playing two sides but it'll hopefully work out in the long run.

That's all for now.
2143 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

I swear they see shit their on crack I wasn't active for the challenge bitch what you seeing with your ugly ass vision
2143 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

This bitch is like you spread negativity but but tch you wrote you wrote a hole eulogy about me so you can't take comebacks how like Logan can go he can really go
2143 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

the plan tonight has changed from voting mark to voting kyle and the plan now is to blindside eli. i have mark on board for sure and im hopeing that christian will vote with us. if the plan worls the votes should look like this me,mark and christian vote for eli. eli and julian are voting for kyle as they think the rest of us. then kyle votes for whoever he wants probally me because ive been stirring the pot with kyle. this blindside is gonna be a great blindside if it works.

my vote is for eli
2143 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Mark [Bahay Tribe]

i change my vote to eli #blindside tonight im the person who making this happen
2143 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

I am voting Logan cause your a dumbass coming after was the wrong decision girl bye bitch your a jabbar knockoff
2142 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

i swear to God his intelligenxe level is a 1 he us the most hypocritical and dumbest person I met in my life
2142 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Christian M. [Bahay Tribe]

The tribe right now is kinda divided. We have me, chillum and pie who are the kinda actives and julian and the others who wasnt at the challenge. Julian and eli is a big threat so we have decided to try and split them. Kyle and chillum is also fighting alot. Both of them cant survive.
2142 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

great another tie last time i was here someone switched and juoian stays but tonight its evenw rose because if they switch im the one who goes home. i just gotta hope Christian and Mark are honest guys who aren't gonna betray me like that
2142 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Mark [Bahay Tribe]

i sadly vote logan your holding my game back and if i vote you most of the tribe will put me in a betterr potistion in the tribe
2142 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

I am voting logan your a ugly rat that deserves to die
2142 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Christian M. [Bahay Tribe]

Man im torn on who to vote. I dont wanna betray my alliance but i dont wanna go to rocks either. With all the infighting on this tribe i have to pick a side.
2142 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

ugh the plan didnt work and julian,eli and kyle voted for me. im hoping it atleast goes to a tie and the others draw rocks and hopefully Julian or kyle goes. tbh i think im playing with a bunch of dummies. im trying to get rid of eli and Kyle the challenge no shows and they vote for me the strongest one in the challenges. i just really wanna stay because i deserve it more than eli
2141 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #4 - "Dead Man Walking" - Logan R.

-x-
Immunity: Lubas
Eliminated: Logan R. (chillum) 3-3 / 4-0
-x-
Logan R. (chillum) - Julian
Mark (piesyumyyumypies) - Julian
Julian W. (TheSexiestDude990) - Logan
Christian M. (Christian37) - Julian
Kyle R. (Kgamer2218) - Logan
Eli O. (EliOrtiz1234) - Logan

Logan ==> 3
Julian ==> 3

-x-
Mark (piesyumyyumypies) - Logan
Christian M. (Christian37) - Logan
Kyle R. (Kgamer2218) - Logan
Eli O. (EliOrtiz1234) - Logan

Logan ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!