This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caramoan Confessionals

Topic » Caramoan Confessionals

2132 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

you know tonight i have two options vote with julian or vote out julian. after this vote we will be down to 13 and clould be expecting at top 11 or 10 so getting rid of julian would make merge alot easjer without him but julian is also a loyal allie. im gathering up the sheep just incase i decide to make a move and get rid of julian i know jared sould probally vote whoever i want and mark is the type of person if you tell them julians gunning for him he'll lose it and vote out julian
2132 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Mark [Bahay Tribe]

i am worried im out because i didnt  get to because i was at school i  been told it might be ali or jullian so i vote jullian i think im out gl to me
2132 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Julian W. [Bahay Tribe]

Voting Jared. I don't play around.
2132 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

so right now i can either go with julians alliance of 5 or tie it and go with JJ mark and jared im leaning towards jullians alliance because atleast i know i hage a strong loyal group of 5 but im still gonna stir the pot a bit with the outsiders
2132 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

this tribe is full of utter dumbasses like come on you wanna get rid of Julian the bitch that carried us through first challenge like you wanna fucking lose Pat I think my tribe is mentally I'll please save me
2132 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

I am voting Jared cause your w dumbass and is trying to make this team lose and also your balding so go home and get that fixed bitch
2132 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
JJ H. [Bahay Tribe]

My vote is for: Julian. You are a big threat plus you are trying to get me out. Eli, you should be happy that the vote isn’t you, because you were my original  choice to be voted out.
2132 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Christian M. [Bahay Tribe]

I vote jaron. He is stupid in trying to blindside the srongest member of the tribe julian.

(jaron = jared)
2132 days ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

I am voting for Jared because these people are utter dumbasses why would we want to vote out our strongest member
2131 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

so the some what went to plan for me if eli decides to flip and join me its a good move for him if not i guess were going to rocks tonight. then this guy kyle starts messaging me telling me not to vote julian and kyle starts talking about julian like hes some sort of god to him. julian according to him is the only strong player in are tribe when it comes to challenges. hes basing this off the first challenge like boys its one challenge if he did ass in that challenge would you still be talking about him like hes some sort of demigod in challenges. and then hes saying without julian the other tribe will destroy us. once again it was a challenge based on luck kyle not skill so please stop with you're stupidity. once julian is gone kyle will not be going though because the difference between me and kyle is that he's a sheep and im the Shepherd
2131 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan M. [Lubas Tribe]

I couldn't be more prouder that neither Braden or Josh quitting had a negative impact on our tribe's performance, it probably made us closer and better as a unit honestly. We won the immunity challenge and I'm happy we can relax until the next one later today, mostly thanks to Kayla and Paul admittedly for keeping track of the correct matches which Bahay helped us with, lmao. The alliance of myself, Kayla, Paul and Ryan is going strong now!
2130 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #2 “I don’t play around” - Julian W.

-x-
Immunity: N/A
Eliminated: Josh M. (JamieSayQuax) Quit
-x-
Immunity: Lubas
Eliminated: Jared C. (jmctwin)
-x-
Logan R. (chillum) - Julian
Mark (piesyumyyumypies) - Julian
Jared C. (jmctwin) - Julian
Julian W. (TheSexiestDude990) - Jared
JJ H. (moviedude) - Julian
Christian M. (Christian37) - Jared
Kyle R. (Kgamer2218) - Jared
Eli O. (EliOrtiz1234) - Jared

Julian ==> 4
Jared ==> 4

-x-
Logan R. (chillum) - Julian
Mark (piesyumyyumypies) - Jared
JJ H. (moviedude) - Julian
Christian M. (Christian37) - Jared
Kyle R. (Kgamer2218) - Jared
Eli O. (EliOrtiz1234) - Jared

Julian ==> 2
Jared ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
2130 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 3
===
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

so someone switched votes and im pissed at whoever was. everyone just wants to jump on the jullians back at get carried all the way to the end and it is so frustrating. and of course we lose the challenge aswell. so im gonna talk to jullian and hopefully we can work together and i can stay
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

so thank God julina survivied the dumb bitches gained some brains like gurl you knew damn well that keeping Jared was a bad moved thank God I snapped so hard at them that they were their pants and went with my plan

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!