This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caramoan Confessionals

Topic » Caramoan Confessionals

2125 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
2125 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 1
===
2125 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

H-E-R-E I AM HERE BITCHES TIME TO SLAY but actually this game has no competition
2124 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

whats up viewers longue. so glad to be here and csnt wait. my plan for the season is to lay low and make a good alliance pre merge with a few sheeps who will listen to my every word and then merge use them to get rid of any good player who stands in my way of winning. that may be tough because looking at my tribe i dont see too much sheep but i mean i can always train them to be sheep i guess and follow me to the end
2122 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Paul M. [Lubas Tribe]

https://78.media.tumblr.com/acaeb1f7b8e26756267c8b4cf33f70a0/tumblr_msd105WZ6D1sysj9ro1_500.gif

I hate this game already and everybody in it, Julian can drop dead and choke. I don't like him one bit at all, and for my tribe? It's something wasn't shocking that I basically carried them throughout the entire challenge, this poor dysfunctional tribe needs a leader, and the only person willing to step up is me. So be it. Im deciding who goes home tonight.
2122 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Paul M. [Lubas Tribe]

I vote for Zack M.

Reason? Guess you should've used that POV on me in that frookies one time huh? It's coming back to bite you asshole.
2122 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kayla K. [Lubas Tribe]

*Writes down Zack's name and holds it up.*
"I am literally indifferent about voting you."

Going to tribal is not a good feeling but it does give me an opportunity to talk strategy with my tribe. Naturally, Paul,Logan and I have aligned and we are planning on adding two more people to gain majority with us 3 being the core alliance.
Ryan and Braden were obvious choices seeing as we've talked with them the most out of all the people on our tribe. Although I like Paul and Ryan, I feel that I can trust Braden and Logan the most. We'll see how this plays out.
2122 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan M. [Lubas Tribe]

My tribe lost the first immunity challenge and while it bums me out, I've probably got something good going already. Myself and Kayla have talked and are thinking of forming an alliance between ourselves, Paul, Braden and Ryan, which could guarantee us to make at least tribe swap or even better, merge. I hope this first challenge was a one-time thing for Julian, we could easily start pulling off wins if we aim high enough! :D
2122 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #1 - "I can always train them to be sheep" - Logan R.

-x-
Immunity: Bahay
Eliminated: Braden M. (FromAWindow) Quit
-x-
2122 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 2
===
2122 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Christian M. [Bahay Tribe]

Omg, julian is Amazing. He single handledly led our team to victory and hopefully he will continue with that. Im really looking forward to this adventure and hopefully i will do good.
2121 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

so the tribe lost todays challenge it was pretty much they got lucky with this challenge. i should be fine tonight since ive been at both the challenges but i mean i never fell safe though.  my main allies right nlw are jared and julian jared just a sheep preety  much but julian i ls a actual good player. so tonights votes ill be voting a inactive becuase i really wanna win these challenges
2121 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Paul M. [Lubas Tribe]

Okay, so im slightly having a mental breakdown internally, and I nearly fUCKING NEARLY had a blow up at Ryan for not being at the challenge, but I channeled my inner Racist Kaitlyn from bb20 and just let it go and calm down.

I'm so happy we won the challenge though, like I totally am the reason we won not those losers, they did nothing but say a few numbers. Pathetic in my opinion.
2121 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

well we flopped today apparently my guessing skills are not on point anyway I think I won't be Going home cause I guess LOL
2121 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan L. [Lubas Tribe]

Wow, two quits and our tribe wins immunity. I have no idea what is going on anymore in this game, but it's fun to see these people go down. This just helps me get further in this game, without having to do much this early in the game.
2121 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jared C. [Bahay Tribe]

Logan quit another one of my games and stayed in this one. I want him gone bc I was gonna work with him to get a threat out

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!