This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caramoan Confessionals

Topic » Caramoan Confessionals

2129 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

so under these current circumstances my only option is to jump on the jullian train and let him tell me who to vote. i dont know who switched last vote out of jj and mark but whoever it was they made a terribke decision. im just waiting for merge so i can hopefully find some people who dont wanna ride jullians train and let him win and acctually wanna start voting out the big time players
2129 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Christian M. [Bahay Tribe]

So julian is safe, thank god and im in an alliance, good. Now im taking credit where credit is due. I contacted mark and told him to save julian. I think it worked someone else was afraid of rocks.
2129 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan M. [Lubas Tribe]

I spammed my ass off for the poll and Lubas officially won our second immunity challenge! Hard work certainly pays off, lemme tell you. I find it kind've funny Bahay sees Julian as such a threat, I mean they aren't wrong, he did carry them to their first win after all. Kyle and I know each other from RP's, so I'm thinking of trying to rope him in with myself, Ryan, Paul and Kayla after we reach merge. We'll see what happens by then, I guess.
2129 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan L. [Lubas Tribe]

Two quits and now two challenges won by our tribe. Kinda wonder if this will be a trend in this game, or if the pattern of this game will change. Not really sure how I feel about my tribe since we haven't officially gone to any tribals, but I'm not worried about what other people may be talking about, even if my name gets thrown under the bus.
2129 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Mark [Bahay Tribe]

ok i have to get this off my chest i voted my ally out i was the 1 who flipped on the revote i couldnt stand this and im in the middle now and i also now sience i voted jared out  im feeling good but i you feel safe you go home when you feel safe so im gonna go pretend i am shocked that jared got votes out but im not so now to seem shocked and boom im safe
2129 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Bahay Tribe]

Oh yah I am voting JJ because you suck at life and you deserve to die in a goddamn hole love you peace
2129 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Christian M. [Bahay Tribe]

Im voting for JJ. The rest of the alliance wanted to.
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #3 - “Taking Credit where Credit is due" - Christian M.

-x-
Immunity: Lubas
Eliminated: JJ H. (moviedude)
-x-
Logan R. (chillum) - JJ
Mark (piesyumyyumypies) - JJ
Julian W. (TheSexiestDude990) - JJ
JJ H. (moviedude) - Self-Vote
Christian M. (Christian37) - JJ
Kyle R. (Kgamer2218) - JJ
Eli O. (EliOrtiz1234) - JJ

JJ ==> 7 (ELIMINATED) (Self-Vote)
2129 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 4
===
2129 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

im absoulotly pissed we couldve god damn won but no it takes christian half an hour to postine letter and mark didnt start posting untill we were at damn near 200 posts i honestly think we would've lost anyway when this idiot mark volunteered to do unscramble the words like the kid can barely spell how was he suppose to unscramble a couple of words. like no offense to you mark but dont volunteer do to something if its obviously a bit above youre level of skill. so tonight i will he voting mark because the kid is the dumbest out here and i actually would like to win a challenge or two. and also kyle where was youre superstar julian who apparently carries us every challenge didnt see him helping today.
2129 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan M. [Lubas Tribe]

Another win in the books baby! The three words were easier to unscramble than I first thought honestly, Lubas kicked ass and our tribe is still iconic af!

*takes off shirt and victory dance ensues*

I love this game so fucking much right now!!
2129 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Mark [Bahay Tribe]

if i dont get voted out i will be surprised im getting voted out but some people didnt compete in the challenge so maybe i might stay unlikly  i really feel bad i understand if i get out but so close to the merge aswell
2129 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Logan R. [Bahay Tribe]

i was gonna vote out mark but them im like why vote out mark when i can get rid of kyle who cant show up to a single god damn challenge is one of julians sheep. i know christian and mark are in and julian should hopefully agree and eli will vote him probably just to stay in the majority. julian thinks hes running the show around here but i am julian isnt nothing compared to me. im more strategic than him better at the challenges. julian thinks hes safe now but really julians just a dead man walking and his days are limited once kyles gone
2129 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Paul M. [Lubas Tribe]

I am so winning this game, the challenge was so easy bar the spelling because I had no fucking clue lmao, My main goal as of right now is too weaken the other tribe and get rid of their best challenge player, AKA Mr Julian himself, I just made up a lie and hopefully he'll be gone next and out of my hair. My plan for my tribe is too intimidate them into following me, and getting rid of weak players such as RYAN who does NOTHING has to go. :D

https://static.tumblr.com/0d5277caa8b11bd193b534fb254098da/7lviark/g8Nmvpx5e/tumblr_static_7.gif
2129 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Mark [Bahay Tribe]

i vote kyle he was online and didnt help like wth

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!