This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caramoan Confessionals

Topic » Caramoan Confessionals

2105 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan L. [Terogo Tribe]

*opens pen*
*writes Kyle down on the parchment*
Your the biggest threat here and need to take this opportunity to get you out. If it's not you tonight and it's me going home, you can expect a vote from me at the end. Good luck man.
*folds parchment and puts it in the urn*
*closes pen and puts it down on the table*
2105 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Terogo Tribe]

so theirs a big possiblity I'm gonna go home and I'm so mad because I had this game in the bag and I know I did and if I don't go praise to the Lord hunny my edges are snatched
2104 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Christian M. [Terogo Tribe]

F3. This journey is at its end. Eli won immunity and,has to choose between me and kyle. He said he would take me to F2 but i dont trust him. Im also unsure if i want to.
Im either the executioner or the executed.
2104 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ryan L. [Terogo Tribe]

*walks down the path*
Well well, I thought I would be able to convince these people that Kyle is the biggest threat, but apparently I was a bigger threat to them, which I felt was kinda a compliment, but at the same time a bad thing because I'm the one heading to f**king ponderosa, instead these other people. But it was a fun journey, to be the last remaining Lubas player in the game was great and to be able to play this game and make it as far as I did. Thanks to Poke, even though I wanted him voted out from his own series for allowing to come onto his series, it was fun.
2104 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle R. [Terogo Tribe]

* starts crying * you know I tried my hardest and I know I'm going home but I have to accept 3rd plac- AHHH I THINK THE FUCK NOT TRICK ASS BITCH I WILL BECOME ELIS SEX SLAVE TO MAKE IT TO THE END
2104 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Episode #12 / FINALE - "I'm either the executioner or the executed" - Christian M.

-x-
Immunity: Eli O.
Eliminated: Ryan L. (RL10) 3-1
-x-
Christian M. (Christian37) - Ryan
Kyle R. (Kgamer2218) - Ryan
Eli O. (EliOrtiz1234) - Ryan
Ryan L. (RL10) - Kyle

Ryan ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Kyle ==> 1

-x-
Immunity: Eli O.
Eliminated: Kyle R. (Kgamer2218) 1-0
-x-
Christian M. (Christian37) - Unable to Vote
Kyle R. (Kgamer2218) - Unable to Vote
Eli O. (EliOrtiz1234) - Kyle

Kyle ==> 1 (ELIMINATED)

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!