This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji Confessionals

Topic » Fiji Confessionals

2286 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 9
===
2286 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

What a waste of immunity. Sasha goes home, and I have a larger target on my back for no reason.
2286 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Justin L. [Kadavu Tribe]

Okay so basically since zelen was evacuated there was no big strategy. What’s best for my game this round is Kyle leaving. He’s a huge schemer and comp threat, he’d be a tough beat at the end. I am going to gather my troops (same people who voted demi) and vote kyles out. Now everyone of course will say they are in control, but I truly believe I am the one controlling the game. I was the one who made that chat, I was the one who suggested Demi’s name. getting Kyle out is essential this round, then I’ll move on to next round.
2285 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Lorenzo R. [Kadavu Tribe]

MESSY LIAR HYPOCRITE RACIST UNEDUCATED BOTTOM OF A SHOE FROM PAYLESS KYLE.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-robinson-expedition/images/4/44/Voting.gif
2285 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Sergio H. [Kadavu Tribe]

once again the tribe is split, however lines are blurrier this time considering last time the majority of 6 voted demi out. Tables have somewhat turned around against the trio that seems to be super tight aka Dan/Justin/Lorenzo when Brien and I talked about our position in the tribe we both figurd that voting Kyle out isnt the best for us as he will continously be the target from the 3 amigos and what we want to do is climb up on that totem pole.
And although the trio counts on Brien and me to vote with them, that isnt happening bc we cant let our shield Kyle go. On the other side Kyle has an extra vote, + Brien and me thats 4/10 votes so we talked to Renny and he felt the same way as we did and hes down to take out Lorenzo as well. Now we just need either Will or Robby on board to literally blindside Lorenzo. Why Lorenzo you might ask? even though its an obvious choice i prefer to see him go over Justin bc me and Justin are closer and i could see Justin and i needing each other later on, im just trying to exterminate the cards that i dont need for now, you know? im not sure whats on robby and will's minds though we have barely interacted and on a game where the cast gets smaller and smaller, u have to keep the ones that u truly can count on. What am i doing though? im just telling people what they need to hear, i havent had a problem with anyone i havent pissed off anybody and im doing great socially so far i believe, if you didnt notice at the challenge i couldnt pick people to get idol clues otherwise my real intentions would have shown and i didnt want that so i basically let them decide who got clues lmfao the last thing u want in this game is piss someone off and i think it was a smart move.

Im not casting my vote just yet, my target is Lorenzo and ppl seem willing to do that but who knows if theres new info in the upcoming hours?
2285 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brien W. [Kadavu Tribe]

I hope Sergio and I can pull off this blindside of Lorenzo because it would be so amazing to see him go even though I hate Kyle he is and is going to be a target the rest if the game and Sergio and I are at the bottom of the alliance with dan Lorenzo and Justin. I think this move will either screw me or be the move that put me in a position to win this game. I guess we will find out but first the move needs to be made successfully and I guarantee it will.
2285 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

Damn.
2285 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

I got exposed for my game. I don’t know what is gonna happen next

But I know it’s gonna either be me or lorenzo

Shit is about to hit the fan
2285 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

The game is about to be exposed
2285 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #9 - "You better not take away my cake" - Dan C.

-x-
Immunity: Brien W.
Eliminated: Lorenzo R. (kingLiam) 7-3
-x-
Dan C. (dwipeouts) ==> Kyle
Justin L. (BeastBoy) ==> Kyle
Sergio H. (sihz) ==> Lorenzo
Kyle W. (RedsKanto) ==> Lorenzo
Brien W. (justdontevictme) ==> Lorenzo
Lorenzo R. (kingLiam) ==> Kyle
Robby J. (Robbyjak) ==> Lorenzo
Will J. (WANJ) ==> Lorenzo
Renny T. (TheRenny) ==> Lorenzo
Kyle's Extra Vote ==> Lorenzo

[NO IDOLS USED]

Kyle ==> 3
Lorenzo ==> 7 (ELIMINATED)
2285 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 10
===
2285 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

After this tribal, I am in an extremely great position. Renny and Sergio trust me all the way, and Brien has flipped. Will is just floating, and Justin and Dan are left naked and afraid.
2285 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

Current Final three thoughts

Kyle, 7:01 PM
Last Choice: Will- he is a smart player who has been very honest, and all the jury would vote him to win

6. Dan- he could present a great underdog story.

5. Renny- he plays the exact same game as me, except he hasn't been caught yet. I trust him with my game, but soon, I have to get rid of him to ensure I get the win in final 3

4. Justin: he made a huge move at tribal meeting that made him the biggest threat in the game.

3. Sergio- we have trusted each other sing the tribe swap, and he is a trustworthy guy, however, his likability would be my downfall

2. Robby- THE ULTIMATE FLOATER

1. Brien- he played a good game up until he flipped to our side. That means 3 things. 1. He is not loyal  2. He betrayed his other allies, so he wont get jury votes from them. 3. We are controlling him. HE GETS NO JURY VOTES
2284 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Sergio H. [Kadavu Tribe]

HALLELUJAH!  I planted the seed of getting out Lorenzo last night and it worked perfectly. While there seemed to be a majority of 6 people after voting out demi, and shit hit the fan last night after Kyle was pretty much exposed as a liar, backstabber and whatnot. At that point Lorenzo, Dan and Justin were dead set on voting Kyle out and they did that however in my eyes Kyle was still my shield to all my problems so i figured why not go after the trio that seemed super tight? i whispered this idea to Brien and he was on the same page as me but why Lorenzo? I have talked to Justin and Dan in the past so out of the three Lorenzo is the one that would never come to me to get my vote or even trust me with info so i decided to cut him. Brien and I then worked on getting Renny on board as he had previously told me he felt unsafe so i told him what he needed to hear and bang! the deal was almost done we just needed Kyle (who had no option since he was on the chopping block) and either Robby or Will. At the end we all followed through the plan i created and i cannot be happier

After the trio was blindsided Justin came to me and asked me who all voted for Lorenzo, i said the truth that i did vote for Lorenzo cuz "I heard rumours about him playing an idol and i didnt trust him as much as i did Dan and Justin" so i opened up to him but i couldnt tell him my real reasons and he believed it i think, however Brien did get into trouble with Justin after he told Justin he didnt vote Lorenzo so he got exposed as a liar cuz Justin knew the truth and now theyre both gunning after each other. Tonight however the chat consisting of Will/Robby/Kyle/Renny and myself agreed on voting Justin while the minority of Justin/Dan are voting for Brien apparetly from the last convo i had with him. My plan though is to keep the duo + Kyle since i can hide in their shadows and take out someone from Robby/Kyle/Will as they seem to be tight, i have so many problems with that cuz idk if i can get Justin and Dan to vote Robby/Will instead of Brien. I will talk to Renny tomorrow and see whats up but if i cant get this plan to work i will have to do the obvious and vote cut Justin's throat even if for my personal game isnt the best move.

I wont be casting my vote just yet
2284 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
ROBBY'S ATTEMPT AT A CONFESSIONAL
===
I jist realized I come back tomorrow morning

So I'm gonna be back to finish the game

I'm gonna go balls to the walls

Get ready for it

Win every challenge

Things will be shook

Fake screenshots will be made

CONFESSIONALS WILL BE WRITTEN

My confessional game has been lacking this season even when I did send them in

Idk what's been wrong with my writing

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!