This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji Confessionals

Topic » Fiji Confessionals

2266 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
2266 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 1
===
2266 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zach D. [Vanua Tribe]

Ok so like kol is annoying as hell lmao

Want him out as soon as possible
2265 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kolby A. [Viti Tribe]

This isn't your typical Survivor game. Robby & I joined the game together with one end goal: Be the first eliminated or before the other. So we're doing anything in our power to succeed and be voted off.

Which, I'm acting like I just escaped a mental asylum & Robby's the most passive aggressive annoying person to talk to. It's amazing.

I've already freaked Dan out saying "WHO ARE WE GOING TO ELIMINATE? I NEED TO GET MY RESUME GOING." and cussed a few other tribe-mates.

So, we're usually not like this. But it's the new Survivor Meta!
2265 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will J. [Viti Tribe]

I am excited to be playing in this season. And ya know slick, slick I fell good about my position. We got the crew going with me, Dan, Renny & Kyle. I also got my sides with Lena & Demi, they are both great, especially from what I've seen. Then we got our cushion on the viti tribe. We got public enemy number 1 in Kolby, and we got public trash can number 2 in Bruno. Brien ain't talk to me that much yet, but that is okay. We are gonna work on him over time. I want to work on my social game and being on the good side of everyone would be great way to start. The pre-swap at least should be easy breezy. Nothing much should go on unless someone wants to start drama for the sake drama, but I'm not a dramatic person.
2265 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Lorenzo R. [Vanua Tribe]

I'm really not happy to be on Vanua. I feel insecure of this bitches. Robby is shady, I have bad blood with Justin, Same with DJ, and i don't know the rest of this people. I just wanted to get on the same tribe with Kolby and get PEASANT Kyle outta here
2265 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Vanua Tribe]

I'm so glad my tribe has won the immunity challenge because in my last game my tribe lost ALL the challenges is this was one of my greatest fears was this to happen again.
Now I need to focus on finding allies but it goes something difficult when two people from my tribe were cheated by me and our last game together.
In a perfect world I, Zelen, Robby, Beast and +1 would get together and we would be a strong alliance but you never know the rage that people can keep in their hearts.
2265 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Vanua Tribe]

SALUTATIONS MY CHILDREN
It is I, Robby of house Jak
As Patrick is well aware, Kolby and I are in an epic competition to see who can get themselves voted off first. And considering my tribe won the first challenge, I'd say I'm behind!
I'm currently racking my brain trying to figure out how I can get Kolby to stay over there...the tough part is that if I go talking to that tribe and tell them stuff that indicates I want kolby to stay then that could easily have the opposite effect. Idk I'll have to keep thinking of stuff.

I have effectively formed 0 bonds with anyone on my tribe

Basically, this is my spot in this competition with Kolby:
There's a very good chance Kolby is leaving this tribal
I haven't pissed off my tribe enough to get them to come after me
I've only managed to piss them off enough to where they don't want to work with me

Anyways, I don't really have much to say right now. Just wanted to send something in.

I actually did plan on saying a lot, but then got distracted and completely lost my train of thought.
So now you get this half-assed piece of shit confessional

I'm just gonna end it now before I embarrass myself.
2265 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brien W. [Viti Tribe]

This vote is simple kolby cost us that challenge so why should anyone else have to pay the consiqunce that wouldn't be fair tbh but I like villains and people who stir the pot so I would try to keep him but I'm not sticking my neck out for him just to make myself the next target so it seems like adios kolby but since the majority will be on him that means I could throw my vote to cause paranoia so I'm gonna cast my vote for Lena
2265 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi F. [Viti Tribe]

Sorry am trying to get over the flu and I promise I will get my ass in gear and write a good confessional soon lol.

Even though I'm sick, I'm not sick enough to realize that Kolby's antics are a real pain in the ass. I love Kolby but he has to go!

My vote is for Kolby
2265 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi F. [Viti Tribe]

Thanks so much for casting me, I'm looking forward to a fun and stressful (in the good way) game.

Looking at the cast gives me mixed emotions....you have the people you are thrilled to see, you have the assholes and good bless the few new faces that will potentially have your back for awhile.

Unfortunately having the flu has given me a late start getting to know my tribe mates but I'll make quick work of that today and hopefully start building relationships.

I see DAN is on my tribe! Dan and I have a rocky relationship and Justin hasn't always been a fan of mine SO it will be interesting seeing how this plays out. On the bright side, Will and Brien seem cool along with Red.... something ( apologies I will have name correct for next time) .

Kolby is always my ally in the game but I'm afraid he is pulling too many 'unfortunate events' out of his ass so it's best we send him packing now.
2264 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #1 - "The New Survivor Meta" - Kolby A.

-x-
Immunity: Vanua
Eliminated: Kolby A. (ThePug) 6-1-1-1
-x-
Will J. (WANJ) - Kolby
Dan C. (dwipeouts) - Kolby
Kolby A. (ThePug) - Kyle
Bruno L. (BrunoLego22) - Self-Vote
Renny T. (TheRenny) - Kolby
Demi F. (demikol) - Kolby
Brien W. (justdontevictme) - Lena
Kyle W. (RedsKanto) - Kolby
Lena-Rose H. (LenaRose) - Kolby

[NO IDOLS USED]

Kolby ==> 6 (ELIMINATED)
Bruno ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
Lena ==> 1
Kyle ==> 1
2264 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 2
===
2264 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Vanua Tribe]

Well, Kolby won! Dammit! I'll admit he did way better at this than I did, but I'm still disappointed.
It was fun though! Kolby was hilarious to watch. I'm a little lost exactly what to do now. Part of me wants to turn this plane around and actually try now. The other part of me wants to crash and burn.
I guess I'll just fuck around a bit and see where the game takes me!
2264 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will J. [Viti Tribe]

I am excited because I definitely feel that I am in a good position on this tribe. I see no case scenario where I could be voted out on this tribe. I need to get off my high horse because the pride do come before the fall, but people trust me. I'm in the middle of two alliances which is great. Kyle is there with me, but that is just gucci. I trust Kyle and I would go to the end with him especially if I feel, which I do, that I am a better player then him. I have good relationships with everyone excluding Bruno & Brendon, but if we go to two more tribals I will be pushing for those two to go. After that there is no plan because I don't think I can plan that far ahead in case of a swap. I am truly am excited. I can't believe that this is actually going down. I was dealt a great hand. Thank you for this.
2264 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dan C. [Viti Tribe]

I swear if sergio doesnt agree in gonna make a rwal confessional trashing everone including Patrick

you couldve gave me a warning if I did something that's wasn't said to be against the rules and was. but now I'm gonna start a runor that's sihz is a multi. bec this is called karma. I'm the good guy this season who just happened to make a stupid mistake

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!