This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji Confessionals

Topic » Fiji Confessionals

2251 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Kadavu Tribe]

Alright so here is my thought process following Dan winning immunity

My immediate thought is do I take out Kyle then I have to take either Sergio or Dan to f3 which if it's a f3 then that is TERRIBLE for me.

But if I take out Sergio then it could easily be me next tribal. Plus even if I don't then the vote could easily tie.

I was leaning towards taking Sergio out, but suddenly Sergio tells me that they wanna vote for me. Now I think they're voting Sergio, but now I'm worried that Will may think he can beat Kyle and Dan in the end and he will vote me off at f4. Especially if Dan wins immunity.
So if I don't want to be in the hot seat next tribal I have to save Sergio.
I've been playing as a snake this tribal. Sending what everyone is telling me to everyone else. It's kind of hilarious how everyone is throwing each other under the bus. But hopefully it plays into my advantage.

I don't know what to do this tribal. I really needed to beat Dan in that immunity.

Kyle did tell me to vote Will here, but I'm positive that's a lie. And even if it doesn't, if I vote Will off then I am likely guaranteed to lose against anyone even if I make it to the end. So I don't think that is a real option.

Idk what to do here. I need to just keep gathering info and leaking it to the right people. Possibly fake some info if I have to. Sooner or later the right doors will open and everything will get clearer I'm sure!
2251 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Sergio H. [Kadavu Tribe]

so since i couldnt send a decent confessional last time i'll sum up everything HERE

after renny was blindsided people were GAGGING, like literally salivating over the shocking vote-off. Later that night we decided to stick together for the last vote and wed vote robby apparently, however i fell asleep on my laptop for 2 hours, yes 120 minutes, yes 7200 stupid seconds so when i woke up i see a message from robby telling me dan made a plan with brien and kyle to get ME out and i literally couldnt believe it. Like what a way to wake me up do these bitches have? and im like omg omg omg omg what do i do. I talked to robby and he told me will and him didnt wanna vote me out so that was the great news, at that point it was 3-3 and then i confronted both kyle and brien and had different responses. Kyle told me the truth which i appreciated cuz i do the same thing but Brien lied the first time i asked him so i asked him again and he spilled the tea, so that sir, is motherfucking shady. I considered Brien as my ride or die so i was really hurt and shocked, meanwhile i convinced Kyle to vote for Brien like Will and Robby were willing to do. So in a shocking turn of events, Dan who had a lot of power couldnt get that vote through and instead we blindsided Brien.

After that tribal council, things got even more tense to the point Dan raaaaaaan to make a f3 chat with Will and Kyle which Kyle told me about and i was like hmm interesting Dan trynna come for my wig again????' Kyle told me he didnt plan to stick with it but hours later i asked him what he was gonna do and he said he was not sure whether to vote me or Will, he literally asked me "if you end up leaving, will u vote for me to win?" and in my head i was like are u fucking kidding me? who the hell asks that question? then again its not the first time he does that but i played it cool always. After a long long long long long long talk with Kyle i made a point of why Will should go instead of me, basically bc Kyle is getting 4th cuz Will would give Dan an easier road to win the f4 challenge so therefore its in his best interest to keep me. the last thing he said was "fuck it im voting will" idk how truthful he is being but whatever, moving on. I went to talk to Will bc Kyle is clearly undecided whether he wants to keep me or Will so clearly he doesnt have either Will's or my back so why not join forces to take out the liar and possible liability coming to f4 as Dan would pick Kyle over Will to bring to finals hands down. So after a long ass conversation, jesus these guys are so hard to convince, apparently Will is also voting Kyle. Oh and i forgot to mention that since Robby and i were out of the f3 chat i told him we should stick together and he was totally fine with it, and also voting kyle. Soooooooooooooooooooo the vote should go
Dan -> Sergio
Kyle -> Will
Robby -> Kyle
Will -> Kyle
Sergio -> Kyle

I literally expect to be voted out anyways, cuz im not sure how sure Will is of his decision but regardless they all think im the biggest threat in the game and i somehow have to fight for my spot, ive done everything in my abilities to keep myself in the game.

i am NOT casting my vote yet in case anything changes
2250 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

UGH!!!!! Dan won immunity again. This has really put me in a bad position in this game. Now I have to decide to either vote Will and have Dan come after me, or vote Sergio and gain Dan's respect. Either way, it is tough.

I have been with Sergio for so long. We trust each other 110%. But I feel when push comes to shove, I cant let my emotions get to me. Neither Sergio nor Dan can be in the final 3

For now I will go with Dan's plan, but he CANNOT win immunity. In the final 4, if he does not win immunity, I will "follow" his plan, tell Robby that Dan is voting him, Round up the three of us: me, Will, and Robby, and we will vote Dan out
2250 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Kadavu Tribe]

I'm trying to figure out if I should take out Sergio here. It's so tough. Because if kyle leaves then do I really have a shot at winning? And on the other hand can I even beat kyle? I don't think people are gonna be as bitter towards him as you'd expect. And I really don't want to lose to him. I'm so split on what to do
2250 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
Finale Pt 1. - No Title Yet

-x-
Immunity: Dan C.
Eliminated: Kyle W. (RedsKanto)
-x-
Dan C. (dwipeouts) ==> Robby
Sergio H. (sihz) ==> Kyle
Kyle W. (RedsKanto) ==> Robby
Robby J. (Robbyjak) ==> Kyle
Will J. (WANJ) ==> Kyle

[NO IDOLS USED]

Kyle ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Robby ==> 2
2250 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Kadavu Tribe]

I survived!

I out snaked Kyle! He threw too many people under the bus to too many people. Eventually, it caught up with him. He never should've thrown Will under the bus to Sergio and myself. All it took was my sending the screenshot and telling sergio(idk why he hadn't done it yet) to send his stuff to Will and it worked!
2250 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Sergio H. [Kadavu Tribe]

craziest tribal council just happened and i feel so relieved

Today we reached the point where the 4 people up for elimination were all seen as the vote at one point it was fucken insane. i had to talk to everyone to see where they were at, conversations and plans continued to be leaked and whatnot. The votes changed so many times that i felt so unsure of what people were doing anymore, i just had to hope. Dan and Kyle were voting for me originally while Will and Robby wanted Kyle out instead, however Kyle told many people different votes so he was sketchy as hell. Even though I trusted Robby would have my back again, i wasnt so sure about Will, it would only take HIS SOLE vote to turn everything against me.

Everyone was silent for about an hour, before tribal council so i was like okay i feel unsure about Will so what if i try to turn Dan to vote for Kyle cuz Dan wasnt voting for Kyle as he saw him as an easy beat at the end. So i went to dan literally 15 mins before the votes were due only so Dan didnt have time to make new plans against me and change the votes so i said "Dan, Kyle is the vote according to both Will and Robby minutes ago in case u wanna hope in on it" cuz Dan didnt wanna vote in minority. Dan literally almost shat himself bc he wanted Kyle in f3 with him so Dan ran to Kyle to ask me who i was voting and we had a conversation where i confronted Kyle cuz he said to Dan he was voting me. Dan and Kyle both tried their very best to convince me in 5 minutes to vote for Robby instead cuz Will and Robby were voting Kyle. My main purpose of why i did this was bc i wasnt sure if Will was voting me or Kyle so i took advantage of the paranoia i created at the last minute and made them NEED me to vote with them and that way they would take their votes off my back. In the end I voted for Kyle cuz Dan wanted Kyle in f3 and therefore Kyle was taking a spot in the f3 away from me so i guess once again, Dan despite of having immunity and power the last 2 rounds his plans didnt work while mine BOTH did and i cant be happier about it

Coming into final 4 is less stressful now that Kyle is gone cuz he would have gone any way he was swayed at any moment and i needed more certainty. Im still wondering if we will have a final 3 or 2, i think i can make f3 if Dan doesnt win immunity but if its final 2 then im pretty much screwed. We will see!
2250 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Kadavu Tribe]

I SEE YOU DAN

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME

asking me to vote you off smh saying you've been told you can't win so you don't wanna try anyways

I'll give you a fake pep talk, but it doesn't change my mind whether or not I'm gonna vote you out
2250 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dan C. [Kadavu Tribe]

Listen I'm not delusional..m I'm not going to win this season so I'm just gonna try to play and have fun
2249 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Finale Pt 2. - "#DANSIDE" - Host's Choice

-x-
Immunity: Robby J.
Eliminated: Dan C. (dwipeouts) 3-1
Immunity: Robby J.
Eliminated: Sergio H. (sihz) 1-0
-x-
Dan C. (dwipeouts) ==> Sergio
Sergio H. (sihz) ==> Dan
Robby J. (Robbyjak) ==> Dan
Will J. (WANJ) ==> Dan

[NO IDOLS USED]

Dan ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
Sergio ==> 1

-x-
Sergio H. (sihz) ==> N/A
Robby J. (Robbyjak) ==> Sergio
Will J. (WANJ) ==> N/A

Sergio ==> 1 (ELIMINATED)
2249 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
FINAL THOUGHTS - WILL J.
===

This is my final confessional of the season. I made it to the end and I am not at all shocked. I low key would prefer to be on the jury because I know people are going to attack me and my character and personality. This ain't my first time being at final tribal council. I have in the past convinced people to vote for me to win, but those were when I played boss ass games, but this season was rough for me. So I'm prepared to lose. I don't want this to sound like I'm giving up because I have seen people do that in my series when they get to the final tribal council. I don't care how close to death I am beaten I am not giving up. However I am not going to fight with people. I am just going to be calm and honest.

I wanna thank you for letting me play in your series I had highs and lows. A lot of lows in the latter half of the season. Your not a bad host. I enjoyed playing and I wish you the best of luck in all future seasons of your series.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!