This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji Confessionals

Topic » Fiji Confessionals

2303 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 7
===
2303 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Renny T. [Yasawa Tribe]

Alright so I feel like I'm in a precarious situation in this game. First of all, if its not the merge, we're screwed. I am shocked that Will stayed loyal to me, but I'm thrilled. When he flipped to vote against me to "build trust with the other side" I thought for sure I was a goner. I'm a little worried that playing an idol premerge makes me a big threat down the road but I knew I couldn't risk Will getting voted out and then me going 2-1 the next round.

When we merge I want to regroup with Dan and Kyle, hopefully Brien and Demi too but that might be trickier. It might be in my best interest to dump Will ASAP so we don't get seen as a pair. Sergio and Robby are gonna be big threats at the merge, hopefully other people will have noticed too and they can be the merge boots.
2303 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Viti Tribe]

Now that Renny used our idol clue, it tells me that he is working with other people. Me and him had originally created the alliance between me, Will, and Dan. We promised each other we would share idol pieces. but Renny is out for himself, and I dont like that. He is the puppetmaster, and He needs to go asap. I also cant trust Dan anymore. He really wants Demi out, but that would definitely hurt my game. He literally said "I need Demi out" and he is basically telling me that I'm not important to him. That's okay. People see you as a huge comp threat, so you dont have to worry about betraying me much longer.
2303 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Viti Tribe]

Its time to make big moves, and I will take Dan and Renny out of the game.
2303 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi F. [Vanua Tribe]

Up until now things have been pretty smooth. I'm assuming the merge is close and I look forward to all the 'game play' to come.

From my point of view, I have just as many good relationships here as I do ones that I'll have to be concerned about. I will have to really watch who is working with who and make sure the numbers that I have are larger then any other alliance here.

Justin and Dan will be itching to make moves and cause me issues but I will evaluate that as it goes also.

Hope MERGE is soon ;)
2302 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dan C. [Viti Tribe]

lmao I faked quote Kyle and and cipy and paste to Lorenzo making it look like to Lorenzo that Kyle called him the n word Lorenzo totally bought it and now I a fight with Kyle. I'm a Adding fuel to the fire king
2302 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
THE MERGE!

Kadavu (pumpkin buffs) 11/11:
- Dan C. (dwipeouts)
- Justin L. (BeastBoy)
- Sergio H. (sihz)
- Kyle W. (RedsKanto)
- Sasha Z. (Zelen)
- Brien W. (justdontevictme)
- Lorenzo R. (kingLiam)
- Robby J. (Robbyjak)
- Demi F. (demikol)
- Will J. (WANJ)
- Renny T. (TheRenny)
2302 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

So I like that I won immunity, but I need to control the votes today

However, Im scared that Lorenzo may have the idol. And I do not want one of my allies to go because of him. Therefore, I want to split the votes between Dan and Lorenzo, and give Lorenzo the slight majority. That way, Lorenzo goes if he does not use an idol, and he stays, but my other target Dan goes home.
2302 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Justin L. [Kadavu Tribe]

so it’s my first tribal, and I purposely didn’t show up to immunity to make myself appear weak and like I don’t care. Now demi and Lorenzo and dan are the targets. I prefer demi to go that way I can keep kyle/Lorenzo going after eachother. I made a chat with 6 people and were voting demi
2302 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

And this is why Survivor is tough

I guess, even tho more people would rather do demi
Beastboy (Justin), Today at 8:40 PM

Demi is my ally, so now my target is Justin. Screw the Lorenzo Dan split vote plan. Lorenzo will waste the idol
2302 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi F. [Kadavu Tribe]

I'm still gathering all the info about the vote right now but wanted to tell you about "the curse".

Anytime someone gets 'trigger happy' and guns for me, it backfires on them and sets into motion the events that lead to them getting voted out.

I'm interested in seeing if it continues in this game, good luck Dan ;)
2302 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Kadavu Tribe]

This is gonna be the most important vote of the game. Will just told me some vital info about Brien, and it is that he is working with dan and Justin. This changes the game. Now the vote is Dan, but no one is telling Brien.
2302 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brien W. [Kadavu Tribe]

Going into merge I knew it was gonna be crazy with all these different agendas.
I got to play it careful with everybody cause both me and Sergio (who I grew close to since we merged) we both are in the middle of 2 alliances one with us Demi Robby will and Kyle who are targeting Justin. The other is us dan Lorenzo Justin targeting Demi.

Going into merge I wanted Kyle to go first cause I still hate him cause he lied to me also cause he is racist like I'm a villain but not that much a villain I despise him he is lucky he won immunity.

Sergio and I need to choose who to go with of the alliances we both agree Demi is the bigger threat and the alliance that's voting her has some shields and i myself know it would be easier to penetrate and break them up. Demi has to go now cause she has to many friends I'm scared of she don't go now we may never be able to get rid of her this is our only shot.

Kyle thinks he is running things and I know he don't trust me he told Sergio he wanted to vote dan and didn't wanna tell me that makes me hate him more tbh because my people are gonna tell me something if you try to go against me.

Kyle trying act like a king. Come on bitch you the pawn talking to the King.

I really wanted to get him to split the votes because I know he is scared of a idol and I tried to like inception it in his head and get him to think it was his idea but it didn't work unfortunately.

So now Lorenzo is telling me he bffs with dan I'm thinking that's interesting because I like dan but would he be loyal to me or Lorenzo. Thanks for the info Lorenzo I'll keep that in mind going further in this game for sure.

So more then likely Sasha will self vote and I'm not scared to draw rocks tbh but I rather not if I could avoid it so I have to convince renny to vote with us for Demi. I told him the majority is on her but I'm making my servants help me too because the more people renny knows Is voting Demi the more likely he is to do it and we need him for the plan to work and Demi to go.

This tribal will certainly be interesting I don't think I'm gonna receive any votes but I hope I'm not in the minority but no matter what happens a line will definitely be drawn in the sand.

So this tribal I vote Demi
2302 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dan C. [Kadavu Tribe]

I feel like there's a 50 percent chance of me going home
2302 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dan C. [Kadavu Tribe]

I'm going voted off even if do have the numbers since demi probs has an idol. I'm so screwed

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!