This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji Confessionals

Topic » Fiji Confessionals

2293 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Lena-Rose H. [Yasawa Tribe]

I haven't done any confessions yet so I'll do one now.
I've done games being a hero, being the underdog and being the girl people looked down on. Being insecure is an advantage in aspects because people long for you to do good, they hope that you get confidence in going far and it has. I've gotten a 2nd place and a 4th with it but when I joined the game I wanted it different. I don't want to be the nice girl everyone looks at and thinks is too nice to make a blindside. I'm going to be the villain.
I started and immediately 4 people wanted to work with me, it's common sense we can't all go far. I'll have no option to stab some in the back.
It's just a shame that I decided the evil would kick in with this tribe. 2 strong members within DJ and Zach that need to go.
Will and Renny are good guys, working with me since day 1. They of course wanted board on my plan to start throwing challenges to get the stronger ones out. So Wall challenge where we show up late and get targeted, AWESOME. Two members being in it, not working on the same wall and doing a little; stopping then a little again all worked out. Tribal will be a surprise to some people. They'll be shocked a great player is gone, but no one will see the good girl being bad.
I'm one of the best at being the good person, helping everyone I can, giving love and support. I can also be the best of the bad.

So, DJ will go because let's face it. 3 votes for him, even if they are together, there votes won't count. I just need to hope he hasn't got the idol; but hey, if not. It's bye bye DJ. The only thing is after he and Zach go, it'll need a new target to point the gun at.
2293 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will J. [Yasawa Tribe]

So I was just over on the Stardom section of tengaged, ignoring homework and instead judging voices when I look down at the clock and I saw it was 7:13. Oh Lord, I forgot about the challenge, so I went over as quick as possible and decided to jump right in. I saw that my tribe's wall was at the highest and I was like no no no, not today spawn of satan. So I went to the wall which had more post, in respect it only had like 10 more post. Both were under fifty while mine was at 300. So I got into hyper drive mode. s *send* s *send* s *send* just non-stop. I wasn't bout to lose without giving my all. I was so into it I started to get winded. Yet after all my effort, my tribe still loses, then Lena gonna come out and be like haha we lost. At first I was paused, but then I was like oh yeah, she trying to throw that. I'm like Cool DJ can go. I don't care, bye-bye, see ya later, hasta la vista baby, like get out. So then he gonna have the nerve to come talk to me now. I can show you the receipts where I tried to talk to him a day or 2 ago, but his ass knows he probably going so he is like let me tuck my tail between my legs. He can tuck his tail into asshole, I don't give a fuck. He gotta go if I had to choose between giving a life raft to him or Zach. I'd give it to Zach then push DJ head under the water, but I got to make sure though that he don't pull out no idol.
2292 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dan C. [Yasawa Tribe]

all these people fighting is great. With Lena vs DJ and Zach in tribal  and Kyle and Lorenzo fighting  in the Skype group people aren't focusing on little o'le me.I don't have to be liked in this game. I just got to not be as hated as everyone else. although I'm talking a big game I don't feel like I'm so far showing it. but my strategy tonight is to make everyone feel bad for me. I'm gonna throw Patrick under the bus since he's the one person who can't vote me out... I'm gonna be like guys Patrick wants me to start drama but I can't do that to you wonderful people. I'll screenshot what Patrick said to me about starting drama and show them. then I'm gonna lie and say Patrick called me a stupid N word and now I'm sad.... I need to get to pull on people's heart strings without pissing anyone in the game off. I'm tempted tho to say something to Lorenzo and lie about Kyle talking shit about him.... Bec im bored however that doesn't benefit me strategically at all. anyways I'm actually hoping for two tribes one tribal council twist to vote off demi. and I know Kyle's close with demi but I'm gonna tell him that he's probably getting votes since Lorenzo is on that tribe. although if vanua and viti go to tribal the smartest thing for them to do is right my name down and pretend like there going after Kyle but there not really smart. I mean they have Lorenzo and Robby on there tribe.... but anyways I'm gonna follow through with the Pat called me an N word plan to gain people's  sympathy
2292 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zach D. [Yasawa Tribe]

at no point does Lena get to say that because I wasn’t there , I deserve to go home. That dumbass cunt wasn’t at the challenge before this one. And I actually had a reason I couldn’t show up, I was doing homework and she was probably jerking off her dad that fuck twat.
2292 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brien W. [Vanua Tribe]

I'm glad I finally don't have to go to a tribal for once but I would be stupid to say that I think I have a shot at surviving another tribal in this current tribe because I know Robby and Demi are tight and Lorenzo is fucking crazy I can tell that already. I feel like people are gonna wanna take him far cause he is never gonna win at final tribal but that also makes him a threat because so many people are gonna wanna take him to the end and I need to get there myself. I won't survive another tribal in these tribes all I can hope for is we win out till merge which I hope is a early merge at 12 like I think it will be or another tribe swap I hope I can get lucky but I'm not usually lucky but let's find out. As for this tribal I really only hope Lena stays I like her and trust her the most out of all the people In this game if she goes I would be devastated. I'm always hoping to find a idol piece but no luck so far I think people have pieces but not the whole idol yet but that's something to watch out for. I'm gonna keep playing my hardest and show up every challenge cause I want to win.
2292 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
DJ M. [Yasawa Tribe]

*writes Rena Lose on the parchment*
"I said I will make a decision to benefit the tribe as a whole, and this is the right decision, I mean hopefully."
*folds paper and puts it in urn*

(Vote is Lena Rose I just wanted to flip the L and R on her name lol)
2292 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will J. [Yasawa Tribe]

So I'm over here minding my business and lena over here Ilike I want to be a villain and stuff. I'm like OK be the villain do what you want I don't care like I just going to stay over here and play my game. so she tries to go over to DJ and Zach I think his name is zach, and tries to play them. Then she comes back over here like oh I got them wrapped around my finger. Meanwhile I'm over here like, ummm not so much. From what I'm hearing they ready to take you out little girl. She's over here like. "Oh they so want to help this damsel in distress" while they telling me they ready to get rid of the "stone cold bitch". And I'm just sitting here enjoying the wind
2292 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #4 - "Paradise in Hell" - Lorenzo R.

-x-
Immunity: Viti, Vanua
Eliminated: Lena-Rose H. (LenaRose) 3-2
-x-
Will J. (WANJ) - DJ
DJ M. (coolexchangestudent) - Lena
Lena-Rose H. (LenaRose) - Self-Vote
Zach D. (IceMakeRampart) - Lena
Renny T. (TheRenny) - DJ

[NO IDOLS USED]

DJ ==> 2
Lena ==> 3 (ELIMINATED)
2292 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 5
===
2292 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zach D. [Yasawa Tribe]

looks like I was right, Lena is a dumb ass fuck twat. BYE BITCH
2292 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zach D. [Yasawa Tribe]

Confessional: I keep getting shafted in this game and I want to die lmao
2291 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will J. [Yasawa Tribe]

I don't know who I should be upset with. Should I be upset with Lena, the host, 2/3 of Migos I don't know. It is just. Lena should not have went home. It was not her time. She should still be in this game, I am not happy. Through all her pros and cons I trusted Lena and like her as a person. At this point I am just like, who got a flame. I am ready to make fire. DJ should not be in this game. We are going to Final Destination this shit. You think you escaped death, nope Death don't miss. In my mind, if we lose this challenge his fate is sealed. I will personally make sure of it.
2291 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zach D. [Yasawa Tribe]

Confessional: so this tribal is going to be really interesting. It’s either Dj or renny. Renny is lying to Dj to which I told Dj he’s straight up lying, I don’t like that will went rogue this last vote but renny seems to be the obvious target here since was absolutely undeterred to vote for Dj at last tribal
2291 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Zach D. [Yasawa Tribe]

Confessional: patrick if I don’t get most strategic of the season then there’s something wrong in your head. I have somehow convinced will to vote for renny, someone who was on his old tribe and someone that will is (was) loyal to. FUCK I FEEL SO GOOD
2291 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
DJ M. [Yasawa Tribe]

*writes Renny on the parchment*
"I really hate it when people lie to me, but when they get caught, it's so fucking sweet. It's happening to you now, and all I can say....Fuck you!"
*folds paper and puts it in urn*

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!