This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fiji Confessionals

Topic » Fiji Confessionals

2276 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Kyle W. [Viti Tribe]

HOLY FUCK!!!!! The damn tribe swap. All I have left is Dan, and we are in the minority. However, I have talked to Sergio and he is up to flipping. Dan did amazing in that challenge, so as long as we dont have tribal, we should be fine.
2276 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dan C. [Viti Tribe]

we swap tribes
2276 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Renny T. [Yasawa Tribe]

I am THRILLED about the tribe swap. To play catch up, I'd been working very closely with Kyle, Dan and Will, so I'm excited we only got split up 2 and 2. Lena seems like she's been brought into the loop, I was chatting with her during the challenge and I think we are on the same page, which is good, I feel like people in the majority are always so eager to jump to the minority for no reason. I'm also PUMPED to have the idol and be on a new tribe that definitely has a new idol hidden.
2276 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brien W. [Vanua Tribe]

This swap isn't that crazy I'm in minority being on 1 of 2 from my original tribe but I feel like I can find cracks and make it past this tribal with ease me Demi and Robby are working together I fear them 2 are close but I don't wanna ruffle any feathers with only a 5 person tribe and potentially get myself voted out so I'll stick with them and hope we don't have to go to tribal for a while now the choice of who goes between chandler and Lorenzo Robby asked me to decide so I did I decided chandler should go since he seems more like a sheep and Lorenzo is loud and can be used a puppet for my game and also a shield. Why not locked my vote in now
2276 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Vanua Tribe]

Kingpin Robby is officially in action. I have swapped onto the perfect tribe for me to take control of. I'm actually really excited to go to tribal. I have 0 worries of getting voted out with this group. I have Demi aka my sasquatch sister. I have Brien who I've talked about working with if we swapped together. I have Chandler who I've recently worked with. I have Lorenzo is the loudmouth that I'd love to keep around to keep my target hidden.
Tbh I might legitimately try to win this game. Because this group just seems like one that I can easily navigate around. Idk how much effort I can put in while in Canada, but I'll figure it out as it happens. I just need to set myself up to where I don't have to win challenges to get to the end...Which now that I think about it means I have to drastically change the way I play the game! I'm so used to being able to rely on challenges that I normally just go balls to the walls and I'm good to go. I might have to be a bit more deceptive this time around.

For this first tribal I'm thinking Chandler is the person to take out. He's someone I can see slipping through and going really far. Next tribal I think Brien would be an interesting person to take out. He's could be a bit threat moving forward. Fresh thought: Maybe I should switch my sights onto him this tribal? Hmm. a thought to explore.

if I'm gonna go down that path then I need to bring Lorenzo in. He will be my sheep. I will be his shepherd. He can be the Philip to my Boston Rob!

I already have Demi. Love her. She's a threat, but that just makes me love her more!
Anyways, I'm so happy with this tribe. I wanna make the most of it and really solidify my mental dominance all over this folks. I will mentally piss all over them while I assert my dominance.

King Robby has begun his kingdom! We have Queen Demi. Prince Brien. The Jester Lorenzo. And Knight Chandler! I'm not gonna kill off my royal family just yet, and I enjoy my entertainment. So sadly, my Knight, Chandler, will have to make the sacrifice tonight.
2276 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Vanua Tribe]

*Writes down Chandler*
Sorry my young Knight. But it is your sacrifice, tonight.
2276 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Chandler H. [Vanua Tribe]

If all goes well, Demi will leave tonight. I talked to everyone in the tribe to vote for her. I hope everyone gets on board because otherwise I'll probably go home.
2276 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #3 - "My Sasquatch Sister" - Robby J.

-x-
Immunity: Viti, Yasawa
Eliminated: Chandler H. (Chandelier)
-x-
Brien W. (justdontevictme) - Chandler
Lorenzo R. (kingLiam) - Chandler
Chandler H. (Chandelier) - Demi
Robby J. (Robbyjak) - Chandler
Demi F. (demikol) - Chandler

[NO IDOLS USED]

Demi ==> 1
Chandler ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
2276 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 4
===
2275 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Will J. [Yasawa Tribe]

I'm now on the Yasawa tribe which is great in my opinion. We are starting from scratch which means we have to build a new camp, our food is replenished, and most importantly there is an unfound idol fragment with my name on it somewhere. I wish I knew we were swapping because I wouldn't have wasted my daily idol search on my old tribe. Oh well. Onto the swap, I was at work so I couldn't see it live, but when I got home I was visibly unbothered. I got my two allies Lena & Renny on this beach with me, what's up. We are in the majority which means if we lose easy boots. Lena came to me with a plan to throw the rest of the challenges to get DJ & Zach out, which I have no issue with. I ain't got no ties with them, but in case we don't lose two more challenges I will try to bond with them. I hope they're receptive, or else they can get to walkin. I also sent all my former allies individually these little goodbye/good luck messages. That is so they won't forget what they got while it's on a different tribe. I am loyal to these people, but I need them to think they got me in their pockets. I just need to stay in the good graces of people, and i would be golden. *nods head* I feel content.
2275 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Dan C. [Viti Tribe]

the swap is alright for me even tho from a general look at things you would assume I'd be on the bottom with Kyle. although I feel like Kyle would he the boot before me I was nervous at first during the swap that I was gonna only be the organil vit from my tribe and even tho Kyle came over I was still a little nervous. that's why I went all tryhard at Immunity... anyways my biggest move in this game has been not being controversial. I'm trying to change my strategy to laying low(although immunity Challenge didn't help) and still being likeable since most of these people other than robby and demi don't have a predudice before me. Kyle's a perfect goat. although he really wants me to work with demi but I learned from kvb is to vote off demi right away. anyways I haven't been as social as I have want to be to gain relationships but one time in Dr Phil I watched a sex addict date this girl and her mom got mad. her mom was like to the daughter " no no no" and the daughter was like "he changed" and you could tell Dr Phil was giving each of them the look like they were fucked up people. Speaking of fucked up people, Sergio said hed be down in voting off zelen if we ever lost. I honestly do believe him when it comes to that but I don't believe he wants to take me to the end. anyways I know Kyle's over playing and has multiple alliances but I'm hoping he sticks with me bec the problem I learned with playing with multiple alliances is your gonna piss off a lot of people.  Also I think it's Sad that Patrick told me to start drama even tho if your the host you don't want to interfer with the politics of the game. speaking of politics I hate fucken politics. Hilary Clinton has a penis and Donald Trump likes having sex with his daughter  So there's a long confessionial

fuck I just realized something. I should still try to win these Challenges and help my tribe but I now I realized I don't want to help too much Bec is thought pat might do a 2 tribes 1 tribal council twist in the future
2275 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Lorenzo R. [Vanua Tribe]

The switch changed the whole game. I was on a really quite tribe, but now i'm in a good position, in a majority and good position. It's Beautiful, it's like Paradise in Hell. So, the last vote went perfect, Chandler had to go because of how sneaky he seemed. I don't like that shit.   
Now, i just need to survive this couple of votes, and hopefully i'll take off in the merge, and let this bitches know who the fuck i am
2275 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi F [Vanua Tribe]

Vanua, here I am :)
Love the swap! Robby is my closest ally here and luckily we ended up together. Lorenzo and Brien are on working terms with me also so I'm pretty content right now.

We voted off Chandelier, who Lorenzo said was mentioning me and other then that I am enjoying the quiet part of the game.....we all know that it never lasts ;)
2275 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Sergio H. [Viti Tribe]

i pretty much can summarize the pre swap days as lackluster. my tribemates and i didnt really have to talk strategy at all  cuz we didnt have to vote so i feel a bit in disadvantage for not having solid allies like the other tribe does. And now considering my tribe has 3 old vanua and 2 old vitis, lines will be DRAWN, dan and kyle both hit me up last night wanting to vote out zelen for being inact and that had me worried cuz after shes gone we would go to a tie cuz even tho justin and i havent really talked this game, we just played a game together so i feel we do have something pending as allies. im just gonna go with the flow like i do all the time, i think i can get through this until the eventual merge
2275 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi F. [Vanua Tribe]

As always I woke up way before the others and decided to talk a walk and look for idol 'hiding spots'.
A short walk into the jungle area there was a small, cleared area where I discovered an old turtle shell propped against a stump. I had a gut feeling that once I flipped the shell over there would be an.....IDOL  PIECE!!!! I will now read the note and try to find the other piece to it :) & :D

Very good day today ;)

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!